The online racing simulator
Suspension analyser
(6 posts, started )
#1 - ajp71
Suspension analyser
I've searched the forums and googled for this but all I could find was a version from RSC that only did the XRT anybody got a link to a version that covers all the cars?
I've modified Colcob's setup analyser to include all the S2 cars and stripped out all the stuff that wasn't compatible but I've refrained from ever posting these since they are his work (I've just changed some variables) and left it to him to update the pack. It's still a bit bodged because things like weight transfer and body roll/pitch aren't calculated correctly, but spring frequencies and the like are OK which is all I use it for really anyway.

If you PM me your email I'll send it over in it's semi-workable state but it's in no condition to be publically available.
Quote from Bob Smith :I've modified Colcob's setup analyser to include all the S2 cars and stripped out all the stuff that wasn't compatible but I've refrained from ever posting these since they are his work (I've just changed some variables) and left it to him to update the pack. It's still a bit bodged because things like weight transfer and body roll/pitch aren't calculated correctly, but spring frequencies and the like are OK which is all I use it for really anyway.

If you PM me your email I'll send it over in it's semi-workable state but it's in no condition to be publically available.

Is colcob still alive? haven't seen him around in ages
He posted the other day.
And tomorrow.

Suspension analyser
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG