The online racing simulator
Help to get s2
(13 posts, started )
#1 - lfsim
Help to get s2
Hello drivers!

I am from Algeria and I fell in love with Live for Speed whene I started played (realistic physics ... etc), it has even helped me get my license (to drive real cars), but the game is limited in demo and I can't buy the s2 for me its impossible to purchased by internet in my country ,so I heard talk that there are nice people who give of updating code for people who may not have the s2, so if someone can help me I would be happy .

Thank you in advance!

and sorry for my bad english .
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=78208
There is the thread (found in this same forum part),but since you haven't bothered to even join a server in demo mode,I don't see any chances for you,as they giving the vouchers only to dedicated demo drivers...
#3 - Puhba
Its very unlikeley to have someone buy you an S2, thats like asking someone to buy you a real life car. I would sugjest just simply paying someone the real money and haveing them hand over the info pass, ect.

hope i can help
risky way to put it that way, Phuba, that's why vouchers exist.
#5 - lfsim
Ok I understand , I play lfs in solo since 2 years just for fun , but I discovered recently the multi, because I just installed Internet connection in my home.
If only i can pay online here I have no chance to get s2, I would not bother you here for nothing sorry.
Again thank you for your response.
Still you can get a lot of fun online with demo - just avoid poorly adminstrated servers!
#7 - lfsim
yes but with s2 we have moor cars and track .
Start with little things first!
#9 - lfsim
no probleme Eclipsed .
Try paypal if you have a credit card i see no reason why paypal wouldnt work
Also if you just recently installed internet in your home How did you download lfs and register for an account?
Quote from m1n3rman :
Also if you just recently installed internet in your home How did you download lfs and register for an account?

^^
Quote from m1n3rman :Try paypal if you have a credit card i see no reason why paypal wouldnt work

lol, Algeria was not a credit card is not yet democratized. ^ ^
I downloaded lfs from a cyber cafe, was the time I sought information on nfs but I stumbled upon lfs, then when I put the Internet in my house I am interested in multiplayer .
I know that, my ask is a little uncomfortable; but I do that because in my country nobody can buy over the internet :'(.
You still haven't joined even a single server in demo mode,so I don't think anyone will help you...

Help to get s2
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG