The online racing simulator
2012 Kyoto 500: Protests and Penalties
To file a protest, submit the requested information:

Session of Incident (Qualifying, Superpole, Race)
PROTESTOR'S LFS Lap
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day)
PROTESTOR's Car number
PROTESTED's Car number(s)
Brief description of incident

Protests are due by 12:00 UTC on Monday, 2 July 2012.
Session of Incident (Qualifying, Superpole, Race) Race
PROTESTOR'S LFS Lap: 28
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 18:30 ish
PROTESTOR's Car number 88
PROTESTED's Car number(s) 30
Brief description of incident 88 is involved in an incident and is upside down alone on the track when 30 comes through the crash at full speed and hits 88 sending him into space
Session of Incident (Qualifying, Superpole, Race) Race
PROTESTOR'S LFS Lap: 270
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): more than 4 hours
PROTESTOR's Car number 10
PROTESTED's Car number(s) 20
Brief description of incident: 20 decides to **** everything up on a final lap in S/F straight; can't keep the line properly, spinning me off and at the same time sending me to Blauwhoff. Result: Another ****ing caution, probably a race win.
Session of Incident (Qualifying, Superpole, Race): Race
PROTESTOR'S LFS Lap: 56
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 58:40
PROTESTOR's Car number: 99
PROTESTED's Car number(s): 11
11 drives onto the apron, not keeping the car within the confines of the track, even though he has the space to, and is also a lap down. He then gets sideways and hits me(99), causing me to hit the wall and get significant damage.
Quote from TexasLTU :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Superpole, Race) Race
PROTESTOR'S LFS Lap: 270
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): more than 4 hours
PROTESTOR's Car number 10
PROTESTED's Car number(s) 20
Brief description of incident: 20 decides to **** everything up on a final lap in S/F straight; can't keep the line properly, spinning me off and at the same time sending me to Blauwhoff. Result: Another ****ing caution, probably a race win.

Car 20, SG conversion time penalty, excessive blocking between turns 2 and 3 on lap 268/268, Causing an avoidable incident on main straight Lap 268/268.

40 seconds added to Car 20's finishing Time.

Quote from IsaacPrice :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Superpole, Race): Race
PROTESTOR'S LFS Lap: 56
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 58:40
PROTESTOR's Car number: 99
PROTESTED's Car number(s): 11
11 drives onto the apron, not keeping the car within the confines of the track, even though he has the space to, and is also a lap down. He then gets sideways and hits me(99), causing me to hit the wall and get significant damage.

Car 11, SG conversion time penalty, Causing an avoidable incident in Turn 1 Lap 54/268.

40 seconds added to Car 11's finishing Time.

Quote from JackDaMaster :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Superpole, Race) Race
PROTESTOR'S LFS Lap: 28
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 18:30 ish
PROTESTOR's Car number 88
PROTESTED's Car number(s) 30
Brief description of incident 88 is involved in an incident and is upside down alone on the track when 30 comes through the crash at full speed and hits 88 sending him into space

Car 30, 2-lap deduction, Ignoring Yellow flags leading to an exacerbation of incident on lap 26/268.

Other items:

No skin infractions detected.

The following drivers will be penalised 5 points for spectating without race control permission from outside of the pit area.

185 R. van Buren
48 J. Letteriello
944 R. Suur
Rihard Suur (r1hard) has been awarded a 3 month exclusion from all NDR events for multiple intentional contacts with course cars and other stricken cars during June 30th's Kyoto 500. This exclusion is effective from the date of the event.

Also;

Joe Letteriello (Yuusei) is placed on a 3 month's NDR Probation for his actions that led to his Disqualifiation from the 2012 Kyoto 500. The driver recanted and otherwise acknowledged his error following the event, and will be placed on probation as a matter of course. This probation is effective from the date of the 2012 Kyoto 500.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG