The online racing simulator
LFSWorld name: Bigman192
Car Selection: XRT
Car Number: 114
Team: None
I will withdraw from this don't want to hear another crapy excuse like my P***s started bleeding and I had to go to hospital ......
Quote from f1 mainiac :i will withdraw from this don't want to here another crapy excuse like my p***s started bleeding and i had to go to hospital ......

:d:d
Quote from TFalke55 :The day change actually helped me

LFSWorld name: TFalke55
Car Number: 55
Team: New Dimension Racing

Withdrawing as it is not sure when I'll be able to drive again suff did not work out as well as expected.
if u still accept new sign-ups

LFSWorld name: Emil141
Car Number: 99
Team: rForce
New signups are being accepted. Thanks for signing up. Ill get the registered driver list updated tonight.
Quote from F1 mainiac :I will withdraw from this don't want to hear another crapy excuse like my P***s started bleeding and I had to go to hospital ......

This kind of crap isn't needed, go be an a$$hole somewhere else.
Quote from edge3147 :This kind of crap isn't needed, go be an a$$hole somewhere else.

Hard to listen the truth?
Seriously though - did you guys actually expect a successful race from John? If so you are as stupid as him I am afraid.
The first race was very successful KTHX.
1 out of 3

good luck with the 2 people that will turn up next round
1 out of 2, round 3 has yet to take place. I think you should head back to school and take a math class.
Guys, we get it, you're all tired of him making excuses. Point well taken, but you don't need to tear somebody down so harshly (to a point harshly, but don't keep ragging on him).

Edge3147, don't make excuses first off, and don't claim that your racers are wrong, because they never are. I've learned that over my time admining events. Their opinions of an event are all that matter because if they don't want to return you won't have an event the next time.

Strive to make better of what you've done so far in this series and whatever you do make the event happen and make it fun and fair for the competitors who have spent their time in order to attend your event. Run an event with 2 people if they are willing to have the event (shorten the race however).

Don't defend yourself when you have done wrong. Appologize (as hard as that is to do) and promice to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Then make certain that it doesn't happen again. That's all that you can do
Quote from edge3147 :1 out of 2, round 3 has yet to take place. I think you should head back to school and take a math class.

yes but this will obviously fail
Round 1 was half a fail too, so 75% chances at least that this will fail.

Man I so wish it was worth racing this, because I love this car.
Quote from Franky.S :61 laps of bl1 pfffffffffftttttttttttttttt

i will go insane

but if u can do better job than LX league i will sign up for sure

Makes sure drivers can't go flat-out for the whole race and still make it without a pit stop. Races between 1:10 and 1:30. LX League had alot of planning issues (event each week at 13:30 GMT!? That was stupid..) and was thrown together pretty quickly.. The TBO Series went very well last year and it's major problem (gridding) was fixed in my recent reform of the RN rulebook

Back on topic here though... I'll try and make it to tomorrow's event, but at 1pm EST it will likely be too late for me I'm afraid. I'll see what I can do though . Just remember what I suggested Edge and you'll do fine
the entire series is now cancelled, tired if this crap in my thread. you can thank the drivers from TRR
Quote from Franky.S :61 laps of bl1 pfffffffffftttttttttttttttt

i will go insane

but if u can do better job than LX league i will sign up for sure

Well your are can not be an endurance racer then would love to see how you would be in the 24h races if you go insane off 61 laps :P

Quote from edge3147 :the entire series is now cancelled, tired if this crap in my thread. you can thank the drivers from TRR

and as for this.. this is pretty funny. You state that the 3rd round will be a success with no doubts at all, then you rage at people for giving you critisism rather than taking it and taking it as constructive critisism (which it is, but only hidden in the trolling). If i may ask, how do you plan on managing a successful team, and running successful leagues if you can not for a moment take any type of flame, big or small.

Take LLM's 'GT3 Touring Car Championship' for an example..

In their first season of the series, it was a disaster, not totally, but nearly. As they usually do they move on with it, and they continued with the GT3 league and its become a great success.

The same can be said about the LLM team itself, they have gone from bad to good to bad to good, and they are getting maturer, more skilled at driving and more wise as they go along. Best example i could think of.

So to you Mr. Hocket, i think you need to grow a pair and drink open a can of "man the f' up".

All that aside, the reason you get flamed in my eyes is for throwing sponsorship deals around, changing company / team names every month and nothing carrying on longer than a couple of months.
my job its taking too much of my time now so it is what it is
then why bother to make this league then..

also sean. i mean insane to make xrt last 61laps on same tyres ;l
Quote from xtraction :
Take LLM's 'GT3 Touring Car Championship' for an example..

In their first season of the series, it was a disaster, not totally, but nearly. As they usually do they move on with it, and they continued with the GT3 league and its become a great success.

The same can be said about the LLM team itself, they have gone from bad to good to bad to good, and they are getting maturer, more skilled at driving and more wise as they go along. Best example i could think of.

So to you Mr. Hocket, i think you need to grow a pair and drink open a can of "man the f' up".

All that aside, the reason you get flamed in my eyes is for throwing sponsorship deals around, changing company / team names every month and nothing carrying on longer than a couple of months.

Not to mention, we also run a successful league in another game. It has taken 2 years between 2 games with similar setups to get our admining to a level that we feel is proper. Btw, league organization is Revolutionary Racing. Our team is LLM but whatever =)

The point is John, and this is the reason I didnt let u help with Live for Slicks, is that you dont take any blame, you think you are infalible but do not enforce rules to drivers, dont work with the drivers, or dont have enough people to make the race fairly monitored. You need to work on it. Maybe quitting is better.
Quote from Franky.S :then why bother to make this league then..

also sean. i mean insane to make xrt last 61laps on same tyres ;l

shit happens, wasn't expected to be this busy
Quote from Bmxtwins :Not to mention, we also run a successful league in another game. It has taken 2 years between 2 games with similar setups to get our admining to a level that we feel is proper. Btw, league organization is Revolutionary Racing. Our team is LLM but whatever =)

The point is John, and this is the reason I didnt let u help with Live for Slicks, is that you dont take any blame, you think you are infalible but do not enforce rules to drivers, dont work with the drivers, or dont have enough people to make the race fairly monitored. You need to work on it. Maybe quitting is better.

it is better. oh well. I'll just work on making it to other league events and watching how they run things
-
(Emil141) DELETED by Emil141 : didnt notice that the series is cancelled

Motion Motorsports 2012 Inaugural TBO Series
(127 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG