The online racing simulator
How to report a hacker?
(14 posts, started )
How to report a hacker?
Hello everybody,

I running my own server [MassiveDynamic]Drift. There is sometimes a lot of player who drift to be 1st in top list but 2 days before i found two player using "NOS" -.- hack and one yesterday. If I report them to administrator they are banned from game ? I think cheating on a NON MODIFIED server is bannable for days or permanently. I have the replay of them. So what should I do now. If the administrators not doing anithing writing e-mail to them is unnecessary...

Sorry for my english.
Hey there!

Directly contact with the developers can be done by this page:
https://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus

Send the replay file and some info to them, and they'll deal with the problem
Banning cheaters and hackers from a server is not enough, they deserve some time without a lissence too - lets say 6 months global ban.
Then they maybe will learn not to use such next time
I thought that , if I report them they are banned from LFS. Because cheating on a non modified server its bannable from the game not only from server! With this nos hack they could make record on LFS world stat.
I agree. If not a global ban, at least a BIG warning for them.
It would be nice if an administrator writing his opinion about this thread !
Well, both yes and no
Naming and shaming is not allowed on the forum, meaning that we canot speak much about the matter. Secondly, what the developers chose to do is up to them and the user(s) involved.

However, I am on your side and I would like to know that they got a ban / perm ban, but I guess we'll never know
Thank you som much because there is palyers who has the same viewpoint like me about clean racing !!!
Quote from sarxes :Thank you som much because there is palyers who has the same viewpoint like me about clean racing !!!

Same to you brother! Be it if it's crusing, drifting, drag, racing or something else, competition should be on a fair level no matter the discipline your playing.
What is the advantage of NOS on a drift server?
I guess it would be easier to drift. If you have a slow car / entering the turn too slow you can just push a button to get drastically increase of power to help the car sideways again (more wheelspin)

Probally not much of an advantage, but as long as it's cheating or hacking of some sort it should be punished.
Quote from The Very End :cheating or hacking of some sort it should be punished.

if the server is using a !top list aka lapper "guess u know what lapper is tho " annyway: if it uses this and are coded/cfg´d that way it counts points for drifting - lets say angle, speed, linkin corners etc..

with a NOS u could get mutch more speed and gain maby 1/3of the total point just @ entry. TVE is/are correct tho.. NOS aint helping mutch when it comes to drifting.
Quote from Nicce :if the server is using a !top list aka lapper "guess u know what lapper is tho " annyway: if it uses this and are coded/cfg´d that way it counts points for drifting - lets say angle, speed, linkin corners etc..

with a NOS u could get mutch more speed and gain maby 1/3of the total point just @ entry. TVE is/are correct tho.. NOS aint helping mutch when it comes to drifting.

Yeah , Nicce has right. I watched the replay after I saw that the guy who cheated cuz he was on the 1st place with 1K point plus after the 2nd place. It was very interesting to me. So with NOS hack players could drift in a high speed in corners and could accelerate from 0 to 120 in 1-2 sec...

How to report a hacker?
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG