The online racing simulator
Quote from G!NhO :It is stupid, being here while not playing the game.

>10 Nov '11
Quote from G!NhO :It is stupid, being here while not playing the game.

How can you be here while you play? I don't see what's 'stupid' about being here without playing the game.
I play single player ocasionally.
Quote from Ni-san :"Lastzon!" Nice parking dude

Nice car too Is it a WRX?

Seller took that photo.

2003 Subaru Impreza 2.0 Turbo WRX STI (long name)
Previous owners have played with it some, aprox 80Hp extra from EcuTek. Some extra sound mods: HKS exhaust for a lion roar at accelleration and silly looking 5" outlet (I can fit a fist), HKS dump for loud funny "pssssh!" at gear changes, HKS air filter for flutter as boost builds.
It had coilovers but they are in a box now since previous owner wanted to drive in more than a few mm of snow.

i look like i got in a fight with a cat on my right side..
Attached images
ResizedImage_1341183931888.jpg

For netbook & notebook, as desktop already has 240GB Crucial m4 in it.
Quote from E.Reiljans :http://haax.in/s/1e702d.png
For netbook & notebook, as desktop already has 240GB Crucial m4 in it.

unless thats zimbabwe dollars youve been ripped off
Quote from Shotglass :unless thats zimbabwe dollars youve been ripped off

Since when $119.99 is rip-off for one of best (if not the best) 128GB SSD's out there?
Quote from dadge :Since it was $288.48

For 2 pieces, including insured registered shipping.
Still cheaper than getting 2 of them locally.
Since you put it like that....
Quote from dadge :Since you put it like that....

Excuse me? I don't get what point are you trying to make.
"Since you put it that way, it isn't a bad deal".

That's normally what it means here.
am i the only one or dafaq? on the corsair H100 the fan bolts are way too long that came with it?
Too long how? Mine came with two types of screws and a bunch of washers. Long screws to mount the fans to the rad, short screws to mount the rad to the case. Or then just use the long screws to sandwich the rad, case and fans together and don't use the short ones at all.
The holes didn't even line up,i had to skip 1 long screw. and coz of my case desing i could only use 3 short screw with washers to mount the rad to the case but it holds good. well here is a pic of my setup,see if it would be better to mount everything as u said
Attached images
pc.jpg
Dunno, looks good to me as far as I can see. I mounted my fans with three screws each (one missing in pic), because I didn't feel like taking the motherboard out to get the last ones in.

No idea why those fan screws you have are too long though. O_o Sure they are tightened as far as they can go? I think mine took quite a bit of force.
Attached images
IMG_0613.jpg
i checked first how deep the srews would go,and found out it would punch holes in the rad. i dont wanna do that,even if its just the fins and fluid wont flow in that. I had to take out everything coz of the backplate for the pump,and i also cleaned out the whole pc,and did some wire managment(even tho it might look like shit,but believe me before it was even worse )
The process can be found here if anyone interrested
A pair of these... I got them for the import price as I know the owner of the shop.

This
Not a fan of Samsung but that Nexus is beautifull. Definately not done by the same designers as SIII or majority of their other phones..
I personally wanted to get a S3, but the store was out, and was too lazy to wait until they order a new batch of them.
First world problems, I know.

I had to decide between htc one X, S2 and The nexus, I chose nexus, because I don't like HTC's, and S2 is too boring/common.
I think you made a better choice, that S3 is hideous.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG