The online racing simulator
#26 - CSF
25 + a Red Flag just for deko to rage at the field (whoever's left anyway).
Herp derp theres a wreck lets full speed into the only ****ing car there
****ing virgin media.

All 3 of us on virgin. Nobs.
Loads disconnect and carry on. ****ING GRRR.

THIS IS RETARDED WHY DID WE BOTHER TURNING UP!
Weird how my prediction is becoming more and more realistic by each caution...
This is too crazy,after being involved in one crash,I decided to be even more careful,but even that didn't help me as sudden crash ahead hit my car over the pitlane out of track... There must be some extra award for making most passes,otherwise I don't see the reason for this...
Sad,everything was ok until that crash - stayed mostly out of trouble,stayed on lead lap,even my internet was not that bad (exept at one moment when I took extra pit just to let everyone pass to avoid others),but lady luck did't ride with me...
Damn. Sorry to anyone i ran off or hit. Did my best to stay away fron the wrecks and only had paddle gas and brake due to throttle spiking
#34 - CSF
What an interesting finish.
If all oval races are like that for the rest of the season, it's certainly been the last one I entered!
Early DT for something I couldn't control, 6 cars in front quickly speed up, thinking leaders have gone, all of sudden everyone breaks and I move off to the left to avoid slamming into someone, just so happens the green is called. Then after an incident on turn 3 I catch the queue and give the person who I thought caused it a slight tap then black flagged with intentional wrecking. Other then that a fun race until DQ. Can't wait for next y..... Oh, that's right
That was...dramatic. I would like to apologize to Chris Ford for having a little spin together a couple of times and I would like to apologize to Klaidas for the wreck at the last lap, I do admit it's my fault but it's kinda hard thinking at ~190 mph if I'm going straight or not or if there is somebody next to me or not.
#38 - CSF
Yeah I thought we had someone still inside in t1 so it was probably my fault for staying waaaay higher than I needed too. Thank god for that caution though, my tyres were done!
Quote from nathan246 :and I would like to apologize to Klaidas for the wreck at the last lap, I do admit it's my fault but it's kinda hard thinking at ~190 mph if I'm going straight or not or if there is somebody next to me or not.

Let me help you - THERE ARE LEFT/RIGHT VIEW BUTTONS ON WHEEL for this case. I guess you and none of your teammates doesn't have enough IQ to realise that LFS offers this.
Quote from TexasLTU :Let me help you - THERE ARE LEFT/RIGHT VIEW BUTTONS ON WHEEL for this case. I guess you and none of your teammates doesn't have enough IQ to realise that LFS offers this.

Alright then, let me say this in a different way, I used my left/right buttons possibly billions of times during the race, but it all come down to one thing, it's a bloody race. If you're not happy about it, go anywhere but here, I don't want to hear you whine about how I should hang myself and etc etc. The same exact time happened to me during the 250 and guess what, I raged like you did. However, today, it didn't happened that way. After I crashed, I realised something, no matter how you complain, no matter how much you insult the other person(s), you get absolutely NOTHING back, so you can keep on telling me that I have the IQ of a freaking snail or insult my entire team but guess what? None of this grants you anything, you won't get the race win but doing these types of things. So I suggest you to calm down about all of this and realise that all of the stuff that's coming from your mouth is useless.
Not just Klaidas, i'm pretty sure i had that race wrapped up if it wasn't for that moment. It was a tough situation for u though, i'll get over it i gues.
Quote from TexasLTU :Let me help you - THERE ARE LEFT/RIGHT VIEW BUTTONS ON WHEEL for this case. I guess you and none of your teammates doesn't have enough IQ to realise that LFS offers this.

I dont think that you as a member of GenR can comment on whether someone has enough IQ to know where another car is , if you have a problem protest it...complaining wont change shit.
Quote from nathan246 :Alright then, let me say this in a different way, I used my left/right buttons possibly billions of times during the race, but it all come down to one thing, it's a bloody race.

Thanks for reminding me that. Why don't you use the same button combination billion +1 time again to make sure you don't someone's finish?
Quote :After I crashed, I realised something

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG6qx-CAIzA
Quote :So I suggest you to calm down about all of this and realise that all of the stuff that's coming from your mouth is useless.

****, should I praise you for crashing me and few others out of the way in a final lap? Wake up from your deep trance (or is it just mental disorder) and try to make some points out of that.
Quote from IsaacPrice :I dont think that you as a member of GenR can comment on whether someone has enough IQ to know where another car is , if you have a problem protest it...complaining wont change shit.

This situation has nothing to do with teams, ok? From what I saw - Nathan was really messed during whole race.( Had few draft moments with him) I guess it was not his day overall, also not mine. Was fun although, still long way to go in season. I don't even know why people turned around this race, as season finale?
Oval racing in LFS is a mental disorder. I only remember one decent oval race and there have been many many more than that which have been a farce.

I am angry at my provider for my timeout but happy that I got my evening back.
Quote from TexasLTU :Thanks for reminding me that. Why don't you use the same button combination billion +1 time again to make sure you don't someone's finish?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG6qx-CAIzA

****, should I praise you for crashing me and few others out of the way in a final lap? Wake up from your deep trance (or is it just mental disorder) and try to make some points out of that.

Jesus Christ, are you still on about this? Just take it to PMs and we'll sort something out, because this is getting beyond ridiculous. May I remind you that insulting me makes matters even wrose because you're simply making a fool of yourself.
Quote from nathan246 :May I remind you that insulting me makes matters even wrose because you're simply making a fool of yourself.

OMG, I never knew you're such a special person, I go and die in flames now. You're right (for once) - lets leave this, unless you want to send me a love letter in PM.
Quote from IsaacPrice :I dont think that you as a member of GenR can comment on whether someone has enough IQ to know where another car is , if you have a problem protest it...complaining wont change shit.

Really interesting you have to insult a whole team now. You have truly lots of problems.
#49 - CSF

Quote from Feuerdrache :Really interesting you have to insult a whole team now. You have truly lots of problems.

Not to join in, but this is what he's responding too...
I know, but doing something wrong 2x doesn't make it right.

Edit: There is no point for Isaac to intervent in the conflict between Nathan/Klaidas. Why he suddenly involves himself to create more hate is a miracle to me.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG