The online racing simulator
What an insane race. Absolutely insane.
Schumacher has done it! 1st podium since his comeback!
What a race, I really didn't expect much but Vettel going out, Hamilton and Maldonado and Schumi on podium made it epic
Speaking to the old man before the race I said "It'll be dull, it's Valencia it's always a poor race"

Well called that one wrong.
Quote from TypeRacing :Frikking silly Hamilton...

You are the silly one here if you think that was Hamiltons fault.

Maldonado came off the race track straight into Lewis.

Really good drive from Alonso though.
Hahahahah. Hamilton where he belongs.

Brilliant drive from Alonso and Schumi.
I feel happy for schumi, that was a one hell of a race to finish on podium, first time he had some luck with him.
Three world champions on the podium for a total of ten world champion titles
Quote from DevilDare :You are the silly one here if you think that was Hamiltons fault.

Maldonado came off the race track straight into Lewis.

Yes, but wasen't Maldonado forced by Hamilton when he went offroad? Maldonado was clearly ahead of Ham but last one didn't left enough room for him...
Both could have done more to avoid the incident. Ham could have taken a tighter line, Mal could have backed off. Ultimately, Maldolando was on the outside, drove himself off the track and back on into Hamilton.
Not really. The heli cam clearly showed they were side by side coming into the corner.

Quote from CSF :Lewis should have thought of his title and taken P4. Consistency is the name of the game this season, and to defend that hard was just dumb.

Would have been more like P5/6 if not lower. But yeah, agree.
#62 - CSF
Lewis should have thought of his title and taken P4. Consistency is the name of the game this season, and to defend that hard was just dumb.
maladonado needs to get out of formula 1 and take his syrian oppressor supporting sponsors to banger racing
It was clearly hamiltons fault, he pushed maldonado out in the first place
You go round the outside at your own risk. Risk, which can sometimes backfire.
Quote from CSF :Lewis should have thought of his title and taken P4. Consistency is the name of the game this season, and to defend that hard was just dumb.

Exactly, I don't even care who to blame, Lewis is the biggest loser in the whole thing.
i actually enjoyed that race alot
Quote from PMD9409 :Exactly, I don't even care who to blame, Lewis is the biggest loser in the whole thing.

Agree with that.
Quote from DevilDare :Not really. The heli cam clearly showed they were side by side coming into the corner.

Seems like you don't know nothing about racing rules - Ham had to leave room becose Maldonado's first wheels had already passed Ham's rear wheels...

This, but that's not in his nature and nor should he change that. Lewis wants to fight for every place and in the heat of the moment you rarely think with 20/20 clarity.

Regardless of that, Alonso undoubtedly drive of the day and quite possibly the best driver on the grid at the moment. Also Webber is now 2nd in the championship....WTF.
When Maldonado passed Webber in the final corner and pushed webber off the track, Webber had to BACK out. Maldonado tried so pass around the outside, Hamilton squeezes him, Maldonado does not back off. Its an avoidable incident, why did Maldonado stick to his "off track" racing line to try to pass Hamilton.

Sure it was agressive defending but Maldonado should have backed off.

If you guys think its Hamilton's fault then you're trying to say that in 2008 Belgium, when Hamilton got squeezed by Raikkonen, you're trying to say that Hamilton should have sticked to his off track line and run into Raikkonen.
All racing divers push the guy to the outside of the track in that situation, watch any race to see that.

Maldonaldo was off the track, he had a choice a well.

Was an amazing race at the end, missed the first half so I hope it was as good.
Quote from TypeRacing :Seems like you don't know nothing about racing rules - Ham had to leave room becose Maldonado's first wheels had already passed Ham's rear wheels...

Uhm, if you watch the replay he clearly did leave room. Its not like Hamilton did anything different by squeezing Maldonado every inch he could. Every driver does that...
That was the most Thrilling race i have Ever seen period.

At Valencia of all tracks.

Some very Questionable marshalling by the stewards there, when Vettel retired there should of been a SC IMO.
Alonso Is the most Complete driver on the grid and he proved it badly today, just pure Skill and Talent put him in that position nothing else.

Formula 1 Grand Prix of Europe 2012
(185 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG