The online racing simulator
Watches...
(38 posts, started )
I currently rock a few watches, each having it's own application.

General use is my trusty Smith & Wesson SWAT time piece (it did come with rubber straps but I replaced them with a black NATO strap).

For running, jumping, climbing trees, a CASIO W752, with a fabric Velcro strap. I just wanted a stop watch so got the first one I came across. The lens has been slightly melted when I rested it against a hot exhaust manifold (school boy error).

A stainless steel dress watch, picked up from a local jewelers, so I don't actually know the brand, but I've only worn it twice in the last 10 years.

A MWC G10 which I never actually use, but has sentimental value

For being a classy bastard, a gold pocket watch. I have two of these, one has been passed down through the family, worth a fair few pounds, I don't really use it. The other is only worth a a hundred or so, which I got when I turned 21.
Quote from Blas89 :Looks nice and clean. So yeah, if you want to try Fossil out you have my recommendation. One my watches is around 3 years old, maybe more, I can't remember, and It still functions as if It was new. The materials are really good too, It has some scratches but you really need to hit it hard to make some damages.

I went out looking for a Viceroy Alonso's Watch the other day... Hell, it is like 500USD, darn expensive, to me at least!

Fossil is quartz crap, same level as all those ''fashion'' crap watches - D&G, boss, diesel etc.
They have some nice looking models but you don't a buy a watch every day, i couldn't buy one without saphire glass..

Everyone likes to take a look at it when they notice it, more so than a $50,000 watch maybe
I have this face:

with this strap:

The single hand stays still and the number reels turn.
Quote from flymike91 :
Everyone likes to take a look at it when they notice it, more so than a $50,000 watch maybe

Where and how much?
Got one of these:

It's a radio controlled clock that's checks back every night if it still has the right time so the chance of it wrong is nil unless you're living in a bunker... Additionally, it's solar-powered, storing the excess in a rechargeable battery... Even two days stuffed in a bag didn't empty the battery completely...
-
(Zay) DELETED by Zay
#34 - Zay
Quote from Agniz :Fossil is quartz crap, same level as all those ''fashion'' crap watches - D&G, boss, diesel etc.

Well I was just stating my opionion. They're fine to me.
Quote from BlueFlame :This is my watch.

Is this an actual watch? Or just an app on a phone or something? Because it looks awesome.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Is this an actual watch? Or just an app on a phone or something? Because it looks awesome.

It's called Gravity, they're made by Ziiro. As for me, I only have an iPhone. I was going to go for a smartwatch like the Pebble, but I really don't need it, so meh.
#38 - halo
I got Tissot PRS 516.
Wear it since 2005 and still works fine.

That watch called "on air" also has an interesting concept.
Attached images
tissot-prs-516_7tissot-prs-516_7-1.jpg
on-air-wrist-watch-1.jpg

Watches...
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG