The online racing simulator
Official Signups List Here

If GOOD is in the status colum for you, be ready to qualify this weekend, YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.

If you see "TBD" in your row, you technically meet the requirements, but you haven't received final approval. That will be decided by the requirements deadline today.

If you see something like 1 SESSION / 2 SESSIONS that means how many sessions you need before you will be meeting the requirements.
Deko how can I need 2 sessions when only 1 left?

Also I could've finished this morning if I wasn't wrecked, but meh.
#78 - Thai
I am an LFSCART Entrant: Yes/No
DutchNascarTeam, 72, thai, Piotr Kubit, Poland
Quote from rockclan :Deko how can I need 2 sessions when only 1 left?

Also I could've finished this morning if I wasn't wrecked, but meh.

There are 2 left today, one from 16 and another from 18 UTC.
Quote from Thai :I am an LFSCART Entrant: Yes/No
DutchNascarTeam, 72, thai, Piotr Kubit, Poland

Your entry will not be accepted, as there is no reasonable possibility for you to meet the entry requirements considering you are 8182 km from the minimum online distance.

Cattell was allowed in at administrative discretion because he's a contender in the LFSCART championship, he's raced in this event before, he had time to complete his remaining entry requirements, and he's offered a reasonable trust from the administration that he won't cause massive carnage in the race.

Signups thread now locked; if you need to change anything with your entry PM me the change.
#81 - Thai
Quote from dekojester :Your entry will not be accepted, as there is no reasonable possibility for you to meet the entry requirements considering you are 8182 km from the minimum online distance.

Cattell was allowed in at administrative discretion because he's a contender in the LFSCART championship, he's raced in this event before, he had time to complete his remaining entry requirements, and he's offered a reasonable trust from the administration that he won't cause massive carnage in the race.

Signups thread now locked; if you need to change anything with your entry PM me the change.

My old license: irish man was stolen. Im not LFS newbie, oval is my passion thats only my 2cnd account. I can join to server and show you my driving etc etc. I hope you agree my application.
Quote from Thai :My old license: irish man was stolen. Im not LFS newbie, oval is my passion thats only my 2cnd account. I can join to server and show you my driving etc etc. I hope you agree my application.

it doesnt matter if you havent done the 2 practice sessions
Official Signups List Here

If GOOD is in the status colum for you, be ready to qualify this weekend, YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.

If you see "NO" it means you met the requirements, but we declined to give you permission to enter the event this year.

PDF attached here for anyone who scribd blows their PC up with.
Attached files
ky500_2012entries.pdf - 38.2 KB - 258 views
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG