The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Got myself a new car! 1999 jetta vr6 glx
Attached images
jetta1.jpg
myjetta.jpg
jetta2.jpg
Quote from hrtburnout :Shotglass drives an MR2 turbo.

Don't really know but I figured because he had a 'rocco as a profile picture.
Looks like a fun little toy.
Nice man!
What a car!
I love the retro style and stuff, and the ratty puzzle of parts inside :-) Where on earth did you get a wine red velours race seat?

I did the rear brakes and de-rusted my car a bit today... German winter is not good for car's bellies. Although, the 5kgs of rust on the floor almost completely fell out of the totally kaputt disk air vent thingies!

greetz

der butz
Attached images
924_garage.jpg
brakestuff.jpg
Thanks for the nice comments. I'm quite happy too already. Seems to pull as good with 0.5 bar of boost as it did year ago with almost double the amount.

lol the seat is just something I got offered after putting a wanted ad on a Finnish Cossie forum. It's someones own made and was "rescued" from a "field car".
BTW the steering wheel is very retro, it actually has a date of 9/78 stamped on it and I believe it might be original Momo Prototipo. Something I accidentally stumbled on the net and happened to be really cheap too.

Oh also like your car. I've always had a thing for the 924/944 range Porsches even if they're not the "one" 911.
Finally some good cars here too many bimmers usually
Haha, you see, bring some cars with style and class into a forum and all of a sudden it all becomes totally respectful and friendly :-)

just took one more pic.

Someone else here with a classic beauty?

greetz

der butz
Attached images
924frontagain.jpg
loving the CR logo
Quote from der butz :Haha, you see, bring some cars with style and class into a forum and all of a sudden it all becomes totally respectful and friendly :-)

just took one more pic.

Someone else here with a classic beauty?

Currently at 250,000 miles on my 1989. Need to find my center caps.
Had to bring out my laptop and come up with a tune for it a while ago. Factory tune made it run like a BMW.... Oh wait, they use the same computers.
Quote from der butz :...Someone else here with a classic beauty...

Already posted the closest I've got to that statement, but just wanted to say , looks great! I've contemplated buying a 924/944 etc. countless times. (and probably should have when I finally made a purchase/this time )
Quote from BigPeBe :Thanks for the nice comments. I'm quite happy too already. Seems to pull as good with 0.5 bar of boost as it did year ago with almost double the amount.

lol the seat is just something I got offered after putting a wanted ad on a Finnish Cossie forum. It's someones own made and was "rescued" from a "field car".
BTW the steering wheel is very retro, it actually has a date of 9/78 stamped on it and I believe it might be original Momo Prototipo. Something I accidentally stumbled on the net and happened to be really cheap too.

Oh also like your car. I've always had a thing for the 924/944 range Porsches even if they're not the "one" 911.

That's such a cool Pinto :lovies3d: Always loved the old school sound they make. Keep at it because it looks like it's going to turn out pretty interesting
Sold the peugeot, and decided to waste the money. This is currently the biggest nonsense I ever done.

Leaf springs in the rear, shock absorbers weren't working even in the factory, no power steering and tons of steering wheel free play. Also, non inertial seatbelts, weak brakes and crappy tyres. The Moskvich 2140 chassis is known to kill its occupants even on low speed impacts. This "car" is a real death on 4 wheels. Awesome.

At least it is rear wheel drive and fun to drive around, until either Moskvich breaks down, or you get killed.

Oh, and it has a lamp under the bonnet. Suck that, capitalists!
Attached images
295385_480951448586557_959598471_n[1].jpg
529556_480951698586532_154163986_n[1].jpg
564098_480951595253209_1880596017_n[1].jpg
YAY!!!!

For some it's a shaky death trap, for others a dream classic
I've got a lamp under the bonnet too! The difference to yours would be that mine actually works and stops lighting the engine when you close it!

greetz

der butz
Quote from KiRmelius :Sold the peugeot, and decided to waste the money. This is currently the biggest nonsense I ever done...

Awesome description! (and color, haha) First thing I read after I got up & I lol'd.
Quote from Klutch :Sounds nice, screamer piped?

Of course.

Quote from BAMBO :That's such a cool Pinto :lovies3d: Always loved the old school sound they make. Keep at it because it looks like it's going to turn out pretty interesting

Yeah I'm not planning on selling it any time soon. If it ever reaches a point some might call ready, I'm gonna enjoy driving it.
Quote from der butz :YAY!!!!

For some it's a shaky death trap, for others a dream classic
I've got a lamp under the bonnet too! The difference to yours would be that mine actually works and stops lighting the engine when you close it!

greetz

der butz

The lamp is working fine. Don't search for problems over there. In fact everything is working in the car, I was pleasantly suprised.

And it's not quite a classic, it was made in 1987, but the way they were made hasn't been changed since the 60s. Getting inside is like entering a time machine lol. World looks so cool trough those small windows.

Another good thing is, that Moskvich is quite heavy, and the whole engine is made from aluminum. This means that when the car falls apart, I can cut it to pieces and sell as scrap metal, and even get profit! Great!
Quote from Tinytacohead :Awesome description! (and color, haha) *First thing I read after I got up & I lol'd.

There was the same car, but white for sale in my town. Looks better, yes, but almost twice the price. I didn't feel like paying for color, and took this one. It's in great condition, so what the heck.

And I've just noticed how crappy the photos are, going to make some better ones someday.

Quote from BigPeBe :It's alive!

http://youtu.be/ihxQR8d8LYQ

Such a great Sierra! I wanted to buy one too, but plans have changed lol. Good luck with it! Looks like a beast!
Hopefully will be closer to a beast after next week's tuesday, just booked a time for a mapping session.
here's my new car

Weee Cupra.

Not loving the looks of the car, but it drives sooooo good!

You're going to enjoy it!
hehe I love the looks of it :P

and yeah comparing to 1.4 fiesta it drives like crazy
235hp
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG