The online racing simulator
LFSWorld name: krkriv
Car Selection: XRT
Car Number: 03
Team: Genuine Racing
Sry, late night at work, results will be posted today.
Next race is the same time as Le Mans... You couldn't move it, could you?
I know it's two days before the race...
-
(RoamerF1) DELETED by RoamerF1
LFSWorld name: maxispeed
Car Selection: XRT
Car Number: 33
Team: Team Rock Racing
Quote from [Audi TT] :Sorry me this man - Babowicz and Pavlovic.
Skill on XRT 0.1%

save movie, please

lol i didnt see this...where did you see me in xrt?i drive FXO rofl...
Quote from Muhi_GP :lol i didnt see this...where did you see me in xrt?i drive FXO rofl...

You don't right understand. My skill on XRT small. I too little go on this auto (xrt)
Sorry about missing this mornings race. My cable modem would not power on so I had to get a new one. I have rescheduled the race for tomorrow at the same time. I hope you all can make it.
Quote from edge3147 :Sorry about missing this mornings race. My cable modem would not power on so I had to get a new one. I have rescheduled the race for tomorrow at the same time. I hope you all can make it.

No. Inexcusable. You should have phoned some of your teammates. We waited you for an hour. And we have other event's to be done tomorrow. Schedule it for next Friday.
Quote :chedule it for next Friday.

+1
I agree with you
Next Friday it is then. Same time. Again, sorry that happened. Don't have phone numbers to contact team mates so that was not an option.

Sorry again.
cant do tomorow next friday is ok for me.
Quote from edge3147 :Next Friday it is then. Same time. Again, sorry that happened. Don't have phone numbers to contact team mates so that was not an option.

Sorry again.

Shit happens sometimes, but maybe you should get their numbers. It's not like you're going to spam them.
Quote from N I K I :Shit happens sometimes, but maybe you should get their numbers. It's not like you're going to spam them.

I agree and I will do that as soon as I get in touch with them. Again I am really sorry.
It all works out for me because I couldn't make it today, but honestly you can't let that happen. Honestly, what I would do is get at least one other person to be there in your place every time if you can just in case.

Anyways, see you next Friday and hope that there are a good number of people there once again
-
(z13) DELETED by z13
Race is happening today, will start Qualifying at 1600 and race at 1700.
There will not be a livestream of today's race.

*update* I will have R1 results up today and R2 up a few hours after the race is over. sorry about the delay I have been sick.
Qualifiying has started, race begins in 1 hour.
You must be the worst admin in history of anything. At the age of five I and pretty much anyone was more organized and more responsible than you are. Alright, the round one fails with automatic race start and then taking ages to sort the grid out can be understood. It's all new to you. And then instead of improving for round two you don't show up, without a word. Making excuses how your modem was broken. Did you stop for a minute and thought you could let us know posting on forum via phone, or from a friend or from internet coffee? We even forgave you that and then at the repeated event you don't even alert people that it's happening, so barely handful of us show up. And this must be the worst excuse I've ever heard. You had throat infection, as if that makes any difference in typing. It's not as if you were 24/7 at the hospital, if you went for a check at all.. But the worst of all, by far the worst of all is that you just vanished and as quali ended you couldn't have been bothered just to spectate out of the track and start the race.

If I and the other racers who were racing with me can make time for training and then time for event at specific time on a specific day, surely you can come to do four simple operations. Apply password to server, start the quali, start the race and post the results afterwards. No, but you can't. I don't want to hear any more excuses or frankly anything from you ever again. You go around preaching people about game development or whatever and you cant even do these five simple operations when you're required yourself to do so. I sincerely hope that your league and all the future projects by you die as fast as they came to being.
Quote from n i k i :you must be the worst admin in history of anything. At the age of five i and pretty much anyone was more organized and more responsible than you are. Alright, the round one fails with automatic race start and then taking ages to sort the grid out can be understood. It's all new to you. And then instead of improving for round two you don't show up, without a word. Making excuses how your modem was broken. Did you stop for a minute and thought you could let us know posting on forum via phone, or from a friend or from internet coffee? We even forgave you that and then at the repeated event you don't even alert people that it's happening, so barely handful of us show up. And this must be the worst excuse i've ever heard. You had throat infection, as if that makes any difference in typing. It's not as if you were 24/7 at the hospital, if you went for a check at all.. But the worst of all, by far the worst of all is that you just vanished and as quali ended you couldn't have been bothered just to spectate out of the track and start the race.

If i and the other racers who were racing with me can make time for training and then time for event at specific time on a specific day, surely you can come to do four simple operations. Apply password to server, start the quali, start the race and post the results afterwards. No, but you can't. I don't want to hear any more excuses or frankly anything from you ever again. You go around preaching people about game development or whatever and you cant even do these five simple operations when you're required yourself to do so. I sincerely hope that your league and all the future projects by you die as fast as they came to being.

+1
Quote from N I K I :snip

Yes I will admit, yesterday was a disaster and failed miserably. Right as I was about to call the race off, my dog escaped from the backyard and I had to go get him so he wouldn't get picked up by animal control. I came back and found that everyone had left and was generally upset.

I would like to apologize to those who showed up yesterday. I am going to call round 2 completed and award points to those that showed up and qualified.
-
(edge3147) DELETED by edge3147 : mistake
Round 1 Results (Official Results)

1. 01 -20 pts
2. 14 -15 pts
3. 08 -11 pts
4. 22 -8 pts
5. 21 -6 pts
6. 20 -5 pts
7. 45 -4 pts
8. 05 -3 pts
9. 52 -2 pts
10. 11 -1 pts

Round 2 Results (Official Results)

1. 01 -12 pts
2. 14 -11 pts
3. 22 -10 pts

(diff points due to number of drivers)

Current Series Standings (Official)

1. 01 -32 pts
2. 14 -26 pts
3. 22 -18 pts (car withdrawn)
4. 08 -11 pts
5. 21 -6 pts
6. 20 -5 pts
7. 45 -4 pts
8. 05 -3 pts
9. 52 -2 pts
10. 11 -1 pts

There is a 3 week break before the next round takes place. I am going to use this time to better organize and get assistance so we don't end up with a repeat of round 2.

I encourage all registered drivers to show up and continue participation. The series cash prize is still up for grabs.

My sincerest apologies to the people who showed up for round 2.
www.motion-motorsports.net has been updated with race standings and race schedule.

Round 2 final results posted.

**added note**
Series Standings added to main post
Car 22 withdraws from this event.
11 days until round 3, just reminding everyone.

Motion Motorsports 2012 Inaugural TBO Series
(127 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG