The online racing simulator
#1 - Lynce
The Revolution Pack 2012. June 20th-Incomplete. 51,85%
Hi all again.

RP 2012 Incomplete Addon. 51,85 % Finished: 28/54 files.

It is an uncomplete work, so I will have more time to work on new HD textures(4096 x 4096) for Fern Bay. I read the criticisms and suggestions and I was thinking people are right (Tarmac from wildstyle and some parts of the grass from Bose, TVE and Kitu_gudu).

Remember: I have started from scratch the road, sand, tarmac, grass, hill and rocks in 4096 x 4096. American style for the Tarmac and sand, tropical style for the grass,etc.

All textures will be reworked (for more resolution, style,...), except some files: Arrows, Fence, Flag, buildings and Adback.

Specifications:

Little Bridge and flag._

Rocks, Tarmac, Edge of the grass and grass._

Fence, Curb and white line of the Tarmac._

Sand, dirt part and exterior with grass._

Second curb, second exterior of the rally track, grass, buchs and fence._

Tarmac, grass, Hill and Landscape._

To install:

Unzip on
LFS / data / dds

Where do I can find it?

www.revolution-pack.com

Please, CTRL+F5 into the site.

or those mirrors:

LFS DATABASE by Martin/Flame

Know problems._

It is and unfinished work. I will try to make more definition on almost all textures. As I said on my blog there are unsolved bugs by the specification of the track and how it is made the Fern Bay model in 3D.

The codename "Third Project" is not a site. www.revolution-pack.com is nowadays an incomplete site wich we are going to update from now on. The "Third Project" is much more than that. This is just the begining.

A philosophy. Our dream.

A way of improving our favorite racing simulator.

Hello, once again, to all of you.

Since I am in lfsforum.net, six years ago, I never thought about making profit from my work, but considering some comments I've read of a sponsorship in lfsforum.net, due to changes in my country and because it is not possible for me to improve my PC specifications and internet connection speed, I've opened the option so that you can donate. What it is intended to be used for?

The codename "Third Project" is not a site. www.revolution-pack.com is nowadays an incomplete site wich we are going to update from now on. It's been tested on the latest stable versions of the major browsers (it does not work in IE8 and below). But the "Third Project" is much more than that. This is just the beginning.

A philosophy. Our dream.

Not only improving textures. Sound, graphics using shaders... they may be improved.

Help us to grow, to improve with your donation.

As the Internet speed improves, it also improves time to get information, downloading of textures to work on them and to view high resolution photos to tell us more about how to make an addon as realistic as possible.

As my PC specifications improves, it also improves developing time of working with high resolution files.

All relies on you.

If this ambitious project is sponsored, we pledge to work in the development of many improvements to the LFS.

Lynce Digital Art - Javier Ferreira

www.revolution-pack.com
Yay, downloading, can't wait!
Yay, it's out !!! Can't wait to try it
Attached images
57db542ef0b2ac475cc48072a7e30d18.png
9730bb386cf0ddb097f190576ebbae1e.png
Started downloading now, looking forward to test it out
Nice new atmosphere in FE now. I like the curbs and landscapes especially, thanks for this Javier. Good stuff for doing some videos.
Quote from Flame CZE :That looks nice May I ask, how can I get rid of these little artifacts? I remember this happens with most hi-res textures

I had these things too, when I put anti-leasing in Catalyst.

Nice work LYNCE!
Great work Lynce
Downloading... I can't wait to see how the new Fern Bay looks like.

The site looks very good BTW, but maybe it should be made a little more user friendly (like adding some text below the icons). Also the download speed is pretty good (1.6 - 1.7 Mbps).

Thank you!
Quote from Flame CZE :That looks nice May I ask, how can I get rid of these little artifacts? I remember this happens with most hi-res textures

Really I don't know if it is from Ati. But I think the same as you. The trouble is the size.

Can someone tell us if with Nvidia does the same trouble?

Quote from Klouczech :I had these things too, when I put anti-leasing in Catalyst.

Nice work LYNCE!

Me too, I think.

Thanks, bro.

Quote from kitu_gudu :Downloading... I can't wait to see how the new Fern Bay looks like.

The site looks very good BTW, but maybe it should be made a little more user friendly (like adding some text below the icons). Also the download speed is pretty good (1.6 - 1.7 Mbps).

Thank you!

If you put your mouse over the icon without clicking, a message appears.

We don't think about it because the icons represent the section.

Anyway, thank you for your suggestion. As always, hehehehe.

Thanks for the encouragement and lovely comments. I read each with a lot of attention.

Updated the first post and title. RP 2012 instead RP june 2012(people can think that is the latest work).
Quote from Lynce :Can someone tell us if with Nvidia does the same trouble?

Works great on my PC. I have no problems whatsoever.
Video card = NVIDIA GTX 460 (2GB).

Quote from Lynce :If you put your mouse over the icon without clicking, a message appears.

I see...

Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
AAAAAAWWYYEAAAA Thanks, breathtaking work Javier!
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Downloading Nice

Thanks!

Quote from The Very End :Started downloading now, looking forward to test it out

Suggestions, criticisms are welcome. Thanks by the way.

Quote from FireMike15 :Nice new atmosphere in FE now. I like the curbs and landscapes especially, thanks for this Javier. Good stuff for doing some videos.

Thank you Maik, cheers, bro.

Quote from F1 mainiac :Great work Lynce

Thanks!!

Quote from Bose321 :Alternative link because that main site is quite onlogical...

http://lfsdatabase.eu/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=7794

Quote from Flame CZE :And another mirror

http://lfsdb.500servers.net/file.php?id=218

Updated. Thanks!! Best collaborators ever!!

Hehehehe.

Quote from kitu_gudu :Works great on my PC. I have no problems whatsoever.
Video card = NVIDIA GTX 460 (2GB).

I see...

Wow!! So with Nvidia graphic card works fine. This is a nice new.

About site I ask you if you can understand well the icons from the Navigation buttons on the extending tab. That's important.

About road pits, I haven't found the texture. Does not begin with "JA_..." or "JA...". Maybe has another name.

I think your comments are very interesting. Thank you very much with your contribution.

Quote from Speed Senna :AAAAAAWWYYEAAAA Thanks, breathtaking work Javier!

Thank you!!

Quote from luchian :Yay, it's out !!! Can't wait to try it

Thank you brother!!

Well... I'm back to the work.
Quote from Lynce :
About road pits, I haven't found the texture. Does not begin with "JA_..." or "JA...". Maybe has another name.]

It's called FB_pitroad1

Great job Lynce, loving this
I'm running on Nvidia GeForce GT430 and have those "artifacts"...
tried AMD HD6750 and nVidia 8600GT same thing on both about this "artifacts"
Quote from Lynce :
Wow!! So with Nvidia graphic card works fine. This is a nice new.

About site I ask you if you can understand well the icons from the Navigation buttons on the extending tab. That's important.

I think your comments are very interesting. Thank you very much with your contribution.

If you ever need another test with an NVIDIA card, I am here.
I forgot to mention that in LFS I have antialiasing set to none, and in NVIDIA control panel I have it set to 32x. Maybe this matters.

About the site. I can understand the icons, but I think it would be better if the categories on the extending tab were more compact. For example, tyres, brakes, wheels and interiors, can all be in the same category (CARS). And when you click on CARS, you can have sub-categories (tyres, brakes, etc.). You can have only 4 or 5 categories: CARS, TRACK, INTERFACE, SOUNDS and Revolution Packs DOWNLOAD. Don't get me wrong, I like the site, but it can be made a little simple. That's all.

It's my pleasure. I am only trying to help and I like the fact that you consider my comments usefull.

Quote from ImudilaSkyline :It's called FB_pitroad1

I was searching for it too and when I found it and wanted to post on forum, you already posted.
You are right, I tested this.

I hope that Lynce will work his magic.

Also, what is the name of the yellow "parking spots" on the pit road? I haven't find those yet.
Quote from kitu_gudu :
Also, what is the name of the yellow "parking spots" on the pit road? I haven't find those yet.

Hardcoded maybe? Haven't searched tho
Quote from kitu_gudu :

linesALPHA.dss
Quote from Lynce :RP 2012 Incomplete Addon. 51,85 % Finished: 28/54 files.

Now it's 50% Finished: 28/56 files.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :linesALPHA.dss

That's it! I hope that Lynce will upgrade these textures as well.
Did try it out for a little spin now, and I must say it really looks amazing!
I can only prey tha the devs will ask you for permision to use this as standard in LFS, if not - their stupid lol
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :It's called FB_pitroad1

Noted. Thanks as always.

Quote from DANIEL-CRO :tried AMD HD6750 and nVidia 8600GT same thing on both about this "artifacts"

Quote from Impreza09 :I'm running on Nvidia GeForce GT430 and have those "artifacts"...

Hum....

So, it not works in all graphic cards....

Thanks for tell me.

I don't know how to fix it....

Any idea?

Quote from kitu_gudu :If you ever need another test with an NVIDIA card, I am here.
I forgot to mention that in LFS I have antialiasing set to none, and in NVIDIA control panel I have it set to 32x. Maybe this matters.

About the site. I can understand the icons, but I think it would be better if the categories on the extending tab were more compact. For example, tyres, brakes, wheels and interiors, can all be in the same category (CARS). And when you click on CARS, you can have sub-categories (tyres, brakes, etc.). You can have only 4 or 5 categories: CARS, TRACK, INTERFACE, SOUNDS and Revolution Packs DOWNLOAD. Don't get me wrong, I like the site, but it can be made a little simple. That's all.

It's my pleasure. I am only trying to help and I like the fact that you consider my comments usefull.

I was searching for it too and when I found it and wanted to post on forum, you already posted.
You are right, I tested this.

I hope that Lynce will work his magic.

A pleasure for me with users as you.

I love the suggestions because that is used are to improve the work. Lfsforum is a community and I think, inside of the community, we can help us and see another point of view. I'm not god, I'm not perfect and I haven't the absolute truth. I understand the people can open my eyes in a concrete point.

I'll talk with my partner about your suggestion for the icons. I'm a designer of the site and that idea is mine, hehehehe, but I really think it is interesting your opinion but I don't know if is possible that change.

Anyway, please, when new sections are open, tell me what you think.

For me your comments are usefful of course. Obviously any criticism from another user are important and usefull for me also.

Quote from DANIEL-CRO :linesALPHA.dss

Noted. Thank you as always.

Quote from kitu_gudu :Now it's 50% Finished: 28/56 files.

That's it! I hope that Lynce will upgrade these textures as well.

Hahahahahaha. accurate!!

Quote from The Very End :Did try it out for a little spin now, and I must say it really looks amazing!
I can only prey tha the devs will ask you for permision to use this as standard in LFS, if not - their stupid lol

I'm glad to read comments from you.
I have a lot of respect for the developers and I understand the point of view from them.

They can use all my artworks and they can modify them to respect licenses, specifications or another thing they can see opportune.

Thank you as always, my friend.

Cheers.

Of course a mention to the contributors with their donations. Thanks for believe in this dream.

The Revolution Pack 2012. June 20th-Incomplete. 51,85%
(435 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG