The online racing simulator
3 years on and the bitching continues
Quote from Velocity. :3 years on and the bitching continues

Welcome to LFS forum,virtual center of moaning since late 2009...
I WANT S3 NOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!

actually i don't give a shit, my joystick is relatively broken and it's summer, i rather choose to leave my house when i can.
Quote from rockclan :Remember Duke Nukem Forever?

Now shut up, and continue waiting.

remember how shit it was?
Scawen will come and finish thread.

Quote from manneF1 :remember how shit it was?

IBTL

Quote from CSU1 :LFS Vapour IS IN THE AIR (CSU1)

Vapour is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Vapour is in the air
Every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes
Vapour is in the air
In the whisper of the trees
Vapour is in the air
In the thunder of the sea
And I don't know if I'm just dreaming
Don't know if I feel sane
And it's there when you call out my name
(Chorus)
Vapour is in the air
Vapour is in the air
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Vapour is in the air
In the rising of the sun
Vapour is in the air
When the day is nearly done
And I don't know if you're an illusion
Don't know if I see it true
But you're something that I must believe in
And you're there when I reach out for you
Vapour is in the air
Every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
And it's there when I look in your eyes
(Repeat Chorus 4X)

Quote from [Audi TT] :Scawen will come and finish thread.

Mods could close this faster than Scawen if they wanted.
Has no purpose or meaning: Close it.
I live for the day when I would see s3
He didn't ask if the game is dead your morons, he just asked if the development is dead.

Fan boys...
Quote from Speed Soro :He didn't ask if the game is dead your morons, he just asked if the development is dead.

Fan boys...

well take one peak at the forums.. is this dead? no so its obvious.
xtraction
Dead game: the game that no one plays anymore
dead game devellopment: game that is still played but isnt developing anymore

So think about what u answered

Anyway, we need some more reports, i mean NERDY stuff about calculations, variables, constants, graphs, infrastructure changes, cookies, whatever...
yall should get some air
Good idea, but I guess, i will do it when the sun goes down... Its brutaly hot here... at least in western part of Slovakia.
Quote from Bigbob1993 :Good idea, but I guess, i will do it when the sun goes down... Its brutaly hot here... at least in western part of Slovakia.

It's blazing over here in the Middle of the USA. I'll wait til sundown too!
At least there is still something what we all can agree about
It's balls here, too. 41C with the humidex. This is Canada, it's not supposed to be hot.
Climate is moderate for Western Europe for about 2 years now so that can't be an excuse for anything.

Actually, I personally want the weather you all talk about to enjoy the garden a bit more. I have influence on the development of my own garden which is great

About the development of this sim... I don't think it's dead but I do think it has a low priority. Low priority like there is no day to day work on it. Which is strange when Scawen claims it is a major source of income. I don't get that bit.
Quote from cargame.nl :
About the development of this sim... I don't think it's dead but I do think it has a low priority. Low priority like there is no day to day work on it. Which is strange when Scawen claims it is a major source of income. I don't get that bit.

There are around 1000 players online right now, apparently player activity is yet very high in LFS, and Scavier is probably is still selling many S2 licenses. Of course this is all speculation, but if S2 is still succesful, there may be no need for Scavier to rush the release of S3, which will most likely boost and reanimate interest and media attention for LFS once it's released, like S2 did in 2005
Not dead just delayed:
Quote from LFS.net : We are pleased to announce that we plan to release the new VW Scirocco in Live for Speed during the week ending Friday 19th December.

Quote from Test Driver :There are around 1000 players online right now, apparently player activity is yet very high in LFS, and Scavier is probably is still selling many S2 licenses. Of course this is all speculation, but if S2 is still succesful, there may be no need for Scavier to rush the release of S3, which will most likely boost and reanimate interest and media attention for LFS once it's released, like S2 did in 2005

Are you suggesting that, Scawen could be waiting for the sales decreasing to restart something, or maybe to release S3?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Not dead just delayed:..

Like Jesus said:

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

The Holy Bible, John 14:1-3

You just need to have faith.

Amem :bowdown:
Long time since i posted anything but here we go...

What im rly annoyed over is the pure lack of anything resembling an response to all the questions, all the devoted players, all the long time players, all the believers.
I dont get why scawen dosnt have an "blog"/monthly(yearly perhaps...) update page where he sets the record straight.
To me it looks like they have just given up everything. Sry if i missed anything but i cant search around for the head developer on a forum to find the news of the game i play and love the most.
"If you love it so much, why cant u be arsed to search for scawens latest little reply in an random thread?" - Well duh, are there any answers? How will new players know whats new?
Why is it so hard to produce a scirocoo that is already done to the players? New tyre mod? Really? Weak and strange reason.
Why is it so hard to have an good respons to all these annoying threads everyone hates but still reply in?
Why why why? Call me a crybaby but i rly love lfs and i dont understand why its so hard to give an reply.
I could pour out more, and i will cause i sense alot of defensive little soldiers will hate my input in this thread but so be it...

EDIT: Dont start with say they have their life, family, other intrests... thats fine and dandy but please for the love of everything thats holy: SAY THAT THEN!
(Im not badmouthing what brilliant game they have made, so dont start)

[Merged] Discussion regarding LFS development
(1577 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG