The online racing simulator
2012 Kyoto 500: Practice Sessions 6 and 7
Session 6 will be a 50+2 lap race, after a hot lap qual (NOT OFFICIAL EVENT FORMAT QUAL!).

Qual starts at 18:00 UTC, Race will start appx. 18:45, we'll give up to 40 mins total for hot laps.

The race will be alloted an hour to get to 5 laps remaining, to facilitate a break before a free practice session 7 starting at around 20:15 utc. If the hour has elapsed without reaching 5 laps remaining; the race will be truncated so that that lap in progress will be considered 6 laps remaining.

Session 7 will be a 60 minute free practice starting at 20:15 UTC. To receive credit, you must drive 50 laps, with 30 of them being consecutive (no telepit or any regular pitting)
Should appear for PS 6, but probably not for PS 7.
-
(Jonathon.provost) DELETED by Jonathon.provost
Will be there for session 6 and 7 I guess
Gonna be there, still dunno in which one.
SAVAGE will be there!
I'm coming to 6 one atleast.
Ill try to come to both
Might be a little late to hotlap
#9 - CSF
Lap 21 restart, number 23 what were you doing?
Unfortunately I can't make sure that nobody's using my network as estimated one quarter of Munich is using it... Usually it's ok,but it gets worse in some random moments,can't anything about it. If I see lag,I tend to stay clear off others,but I guess it's not enough...
#11 - CSF
Yeah your tyre warming showed you being on the pitlane thing and then you were on top of Isaac then up track then down into me.
At this rate I might not even bother with the actual race...really demotivating when u get lag massacred by somebody on the start and tbh the racing after that hasn't looked brilliant either. So far I haven't seen the pack driving probably more than 5 laps in a row without a safety car period which is a pretty poor effort.
Kingsburies were fags
well... that was interesting. Joonas - really? growup and stop brake checking when I am just trying to maintain a close gap... Sorry for wrong way driving, I thought it would be safer to go that way than the entire course since ray's fubar car flipped me back over...
and of course my screen minied during caution and started downloading sh*t (didnt help when I went for a clear gap on the 28 who then magically lagged in front of me :S)
Thanks but no thanks guys, this is laughable.
This was pathetic, "great" job all of you...
I am not waiting for the actual Kyoto 500 if this will happen...
Guys.. admins/hosts/safety cars are doing a great job...

A bit of patience on the restarts... wait for field to stabilise... get rythm.. will help a lot, minimise tyre warming during safety cars.. avoid unnecessary yellows...

Was a good practise session, IMO
Quote from Jettascuba :Guys.. admins/hosts/safety cars are doing a great job...

A bit of patience on the restarts... wait for field to stabilise... get rythm.. will help a lot, minimise tyre warming during safety cars.. avoid unnecessary yellows...

I like how the new guy gets it....why can't you who have been here before / been in LFS longer understand that particular idea?
Quote from Jettascuba :Guys.. admins/hosts/safety cars are doing a great job...

cuz europeans think OMFG AMERIKANTYME
Quote from CSF :Lap 21 restart, number 23 what were you doing?

Yes, absolutely my fault. When I saw to the mirror I thought there is only one car (hehe the same colours) and I'm in front of. I was wrong and it caused your crash. I'm sorry that you hade a problems which were caused by my inattention
#24 - CSF
Quote from Fast Jarda :Yes, absolutely my fault. When I saw to the mirror I thought there is only one car (hehe the same colours) and I'm in front of. I was wrong and it caused your crash. I'm sorry that you hade a problems which were caused by my inattention

That's fine, it happens.
man... PS 6 was crazy... I did a video of my lucky moments about it without editing and just 5 min put together, showing the lucky moments which i had of the race... that was just too lucky to not have on video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDmDixKYWaY

2012 Kyoto 500: Practice Sessions 6 and 7
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG