The online racing simulator
MiniFBM Series 2012 Round 6: Race Discussion
Discuss!
a really bad game ....... I was not very prepared .......
I started last and the first corner I was third
in the last corner of first lap someone touches me and throws me off
Luckily someone has logged off and I managed to finish eighth heheheheh
Thanks to everyone it was a good tournament, I hope you will make other

i wait final standings.

sorry for my english i use google translate !! hehehe

Bye all .....see you on track
A big thanks to Deko, once again, for putting together a amazing series
#4 - meddc
This race, I started 6th, got caught up in the turn 1 incident and emerged 9th, then had a spin whilst defending position at the slow downhill right-hander, which put me into last place, but managed to recover to finish 5th (thanks to a few drop-outs).

So yes, a big thanks to all involved in this season - was my first attempt at any kind of non-demo racing (not to mention AirAttack team's debut in this series) and I was happy to improve as the season went along. A few too many mistakes and I fear I will never be as quick as some, but looking forward to next season already.
#5 - meddc
Oh, one more thing to mention which I feel would improve future races - if you can continue after a crash or incident, then you should, otherwise it devalues the race for others still taking part. Perhaps we should increase penalties for people spectating/disconnecting during the race and increase points awarded to cover all finishing positions?
Quote from meddc :Oh, one more thing to mention which I feel would improve future races - if you can continue after a crash or incident, then you should, otherwise it devalues the race for others still taking part. Perhaps we should increase penalties for people spectating/disconnecting during the race and increase points awarded to cover all finishing positions?

i agree with you ......last night after I got thrown out I had to do many laps slow because the clutch burned.........but i continued........
Quote from meddc :Oh, one more thing to mention which I feel would improve future races - if you can continue after a crash or incident, then you should, otherwise it devalues the race for others still taking part. Perhaps we should increase penalties for people spectating/disconnecting during the race and increase points awarded to cover all finishing positions?

Points are awarded through all finishing positions. You must complete 75% of the race distance to earn position points.

The "RAEGQUIT Penalty" as it's called (for spectating without permission) used to be a flat 5pts per occurence, then was increased to 5 for 1st offence, 10 for 2nd, and series exclusion for 3rd. It's not transferrable between series, ie each series has it's own RAEGQUIT counter.

Might consider extending it to cover all series, but reset the counter after a certain amount of times (eg 6 months) or so.
final standings........final standings..........final standings.......final standings.......
heheheheheheh

pleaseeeeeeeee :checkered
Quote from Lex977 :final standings........final standings..........final standings.......final standings.......
heheheheheheh

Quote from Lex977 :final standings........final standings..........final standings.......final standings.......
heheheheheheh

Final standings cannot be made official, or even really made until protests window has elapsed.
I'm anxious to know the results hehehehe

can i have at least the updated results to the fifth race in the meantime please ?
Quote from Lex977 :I'm anxious to know the results hehehehe

can i have at least the updated results to the fifth race in the meantime please ?

Results available in the Round 5 replays & results thread; points available via links in the points thread :P
Quote from dekojester :Final standings cannot be made official, or even really made until protests window has elapsed.

OK, so I believe it elapsed at 7am this morning. What have you been doing for the past 4 hours?!! :chair:

Quote from meddc :OK, so I believe it elapsed at 7am this morning. What have you been doing for the past 4 hours?!! :chair:

At 07:00 UTC, I was getting ready for work. From 07:15 utc to approx 07:45 UTC, I was in my car driving to work. From 07:45 UTC until this post time, I'm at work. On meal break now, working until 16:30 or so UTC. Will take another 30-45 mins to get home, I will do results + points sometime after I get home.
Quote from dekojester :At 07:00 UTC, I was getting ready for work. From 07:15 utc to approx 07:45 UTC, I was in my car driving to work. From 07:45 UTC until this post time, I'm at work. On meal break now, working until 16:30 or so UTC. Will take another 30-45 mins to get home, I will do results + points sometime after I get home.

Not good enough :splat:

(I'm sure you have realised I am joking! Later today is wonderful!)
you are fantastic you make me die laughing
-
(K.Räikkönen 1) DELETED by K.Räikkönen 1 : oh, you had problem with spdo when you was uploading :)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG