The online racing simulator
Quote from The Moose :lol, what? I'd suggest actually watching football sometime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwrrQWyOMGs

2 out of 9 for Liverpool last season with his head. 1 out of 2 for England with his head.

I can't believe they made a video that long of Carroll's goals last season... some achievement.
I wanted to see both Russia and Poland in quarters. Shit sucks.
Poland played pretty badly today.
Congratulations Greece !
Well done
Greece should play with Germany's jersey actually, if you know what I mean.
Quote from TexasLTU :Greece should play with Germany's jersey actually, if you know what I mean.

They used the German flag already during the protests earlier... well... they were 85 years old... bit out dated

btw
Bloody hell, Robben passed the ball to a team mate and tracked back to defend, both in the space of 5 mins. Is he feeling alright?
It's over for the Netherlands.
He SHcoreSh when he wantSH
I'm having a really nice, sweet cup of orange juice, as Portugal makes it to the quarter-finals and I make my 2000th post...aaahhhhhh.
Quote from Senninha25 :I'm having a really nice, sweet cup of orange juice, as Portugal makes it to the quarter-finals and I make my 2000th post...aaahhhhhh.

Well oddly, I find most of the Portugese players to look like complete wankers.
Wankers or not, they played very well today. Including (specially?) Cristiano Ronaldo.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well oddly, I find most of the Portugese players to look like complete wankers.

Completely unrelated to what I said, so no need to try to start a flamewar with stupidly ignorant and blatant statements like that.

And these so-called "wankers" have made it through a pretty tough group, so I think it's something worth celebrating (for us anyway).
Quote from Senninha25 :Completely unrelated to what I said, so no need to try to start a flamewar with stupidly ignorant and blatant statements like that.

And these so-called "wankers" have made it through a pretty tough group, so I think it's something worth celebrating (for us anyway).

I'm just saying the football team look like a bunch of guys that need punches in the face. Ronaldo and Nani mainly.
Quote from BlueFlame :I'm just saying the football team look like a bunch of guys that need punches in the face. Ronaldo and Nani mainly.

You could've been right about that a couple of days ago after Ronaldo missed those two easy goals against Denmark. Couple of smug attitudes and gay haircuts too, but it's not like the other national teams are full of little angels either, is it?
Quote from Senninha25 :You could've been right about that a couple of days ago after Ronaldo missed those two easy goals against Denmark. Couple of smug attitudes and gay haircuts too, but it's not like the other national teams are full of little angels either, is it?

At least the Germans don't look gay.
Quote from BlueFlame :At least the Germans don't look gay.

Only difference is, some germans ARE gay..
So many good teams, still some faggot manages to climb out of the group. Dangit.

OMAGAD Ronaldo, you flaming faggot. . If it wasn't for this queer though, we probably still wouldn't have won.
Anyone noticed ronaldo changed his haircut during half time yesterday, in case anyone still has doubts about his sexual orientation..
When he doesn't score, everyone slags him off. When he scores (twice), everyone slags him off. I guess you can't please everyone in this world.
Quote from Senninha25 :When he doesn't score, everyone slags him off. When he scores (twice), everyone slags him off. I guess you can't please everyone in this world.

I'm not sure you understand, I'm dutch, the team he scored 2 goals against yesterday.
And the prize for homophobic page of the year goes to:............

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG