The online racing simulator
just got baccckk. germany win. me coverd in holland flags, supporting holland, they lost, come on spaaain
Just seen on Facebook so not sure if rumour or not: has Redknapp been sacked by spurs?
Quote from vipex123 :Just seen on Facebook so not sure if rumour or not: have Redknapp been sacked by spurs?

yep saw that too :P
Lots of Madeirans (and also the rest of Portugal) slagging off Cristiano Ronaldo. What was he up to this time?

P.S: Was off for a couple of days, so I probably missed a lot of stuff from the Euro.
Quote from Stig209 :Sadly the defence has been a small problem for the Netherlands. Hopefully they win the portugese, cause I don't wanna see that CRonaldo anymore and I'd love to see Germany - Netherlands final. Go Netherlands!!

yeah small problem... i dont know what germany did from minute 45 to 60 or so... could have been easily 3:0 if not 4:0 at that point with so many chances.

i almost thought after the 2:1 holland comes back with 2:2...

i also hope netherlands wins against portugese... i cant stand CR either

too bad denmark didnt win today it was such a great fight 0:2 but they didnt give up and fought back 2:2 ... well sadly in the end lost 2:3

They really played great soccer.

GO DENMARK !!!!!
Ronaldo missing those 2 one-on-one opportunities today against Denmark was the funniest thing ever....
+1 :d
Quote from DevilDare :Ronaldo missing those 2 one-on-one opportunities today against Denmark was the funniest thing ever....

These kind of things can do 'a Torres' to a man, he might be useless for a year now..
lol

Denmark doesn't have a bad football team, they've just been so inconsistent.
They could've won the game against portugal, but they were just a bunch of sloppy whores in the beginning.
It's so weird watching RVP miss those volleys that have been his trademark all season, and then when he finally puts one away it's with his right foot. I still hope the Dutch get through although Denmark deserve it really.
Quote from Dennis93 :Denmark doesn't have a bad football team, they've just been so inconsistent.
They could've won the game against portugal, but they were just a bunch of sloppy whores in the beginning.

Yes, Denmark plays IMO great football. In any other group they could easily get through. I hate that B group, cause there are 3 of 4 my favourite teams. But Russia and Poland plays surprisingly good football, hoping to see either of them in the semi-final
Quote from Stig209 :I hate that B group, cause there are 3 of 4 my favourite teams.

Does anybody outside Portugal actually like Cristiano Ronaldo?
Quote from BlueFlame :Bert Van Maarwijk needs to get rid of Van Bommel and De Jong and start with Dirk Kuyt ffs. Dirk Kuyt is the kind of player that gives opposing defense complete physical and mental destruction. Not starting with Kuyt it very stupid IMO.

Kuyt is past his best and usually plays as a winger, Holland already have enough wingers and attackers. Also Kuyt doesnt have the pace and the skill that Robben or Afellay have, so the manager is making a good decision there.

Also why get rid of Van Bommel and De Jong, you wont find 2 better CDMs to play for Holland.
Holland never worked hard enough as a team to get the ball back. It's all very well trying to pass it like Barcelona, but matching their work rate to get the ball back is just as important. Kuyt is good at that, but one isn't enough.
Keeper was at fault for second goal though.
Croatian goalkeeper was making some great saves there. Without him, this might be a blowout right now.
I wouldn't say a blowout. Croatia has kept the ball more and and italy has just been defending their lead. hopefully Croatia scores a goal
Oh man, that was a pretty goal.
Croatia are just quality, their tactics are always top quality and they have decent players that work best as a team, rather than a few players that carry the team with individual skill.

Also, by referring to the Netherlands as Holland is like referring to Russia as Siberia.

Kuyt is not past his best, but even if he was he's still better than De Jong and Van Bommel combined.

CDM for the Netherlands has shown it doesn't work, they should drop their defensive midfield roll and put something more like a holding midfield attack position.
ye, for defence they need somthing like germany or english has now
Quote from BlueFlame :
Kuyt is not past his best, but even if he was he's still better than De Jong and Van Bommel combined.

Oh come off it. I was a huge fan of Kuyt at Liverpool. One of my favorite players and I was very sad to see him leave, but he is undoubtedly past his best. Well past his best.

How you can say he's better than 2 CM's i have no idea...that's like saying Suarez is better than Agger Comparing players in different positions is pointless.

De Jong is a very good player anyway. No idea why you dont rate him.

On the subject of the Dutch... Robben must be the most selfish players I've ever seen. Being selfish is fine if you're banging them in no stop, but Robben isn't and it's frustrating as hell to watch.
Quote from BlueFlame :Croatia are just quality, their tactics are always top quality and they have decent players that work best as a team, rather than a few players that carry the team with individual skill.

Also, by referring to the Netherlands as Holland is like referring to Russia as Siberia.

CDM for the Netherlands has shown it doesn't work, they should drop their defensive midfield roll and put something more like a holding midfield attack position.

Then why is Kuyt going to Fenerbahce?

Also, NETHERLANDS already have enough attackers and CAMs so why have another 2 and concede even more goals?

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG