The online racing simulator
SHOOT IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS.

/shameless duckface pun.
Quote from Dennis93 :SHOOT IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS.

/shameless duckface pun.

Maybe she has a good heart...

I'm still not gonna post a picture, but i'm moving into a new appartment with mine next month...
Quote from jibber :Maybe she has a good heart...

Sorry, it's a global internet fenomenuh to say that.
The third world chicks arnt that bad I gotta say. how much per hour? sti free?
shes evo+ prolly but sti free
Quote from USRacer :The third world chicks arnt that bad I gotta say. how much per hour? sti free?

They don't take money and doesn't have any diseases. The only problem is, that they eat you alive.
Quote from KiRmelius :The only problem is, that they eat you alive.

One thing an american should be used to already ...

:hide:
lol amedica ^^
You didn't have to understand that literally. They're more crocodiles than people, but crocodiles ain't fat.
Quote from KiRmelius :You didn't have to understand that literally. They're more crocodiles than people, but crocodiles ain't fat.

cheerio was referring to a "third world" country(finns I assume), you live in a "second world"
Quote from -NightFly- :cheerio was referring to a "third world" country(finns I assume), you live in a "second world"

If Finland is third world country, then I live in the ass.
Quote from Dennis93 :Sorry, it's a global internet fenomenuh to say that.

Maybe for a people like you
Quote from KiRmelius :If Finland is third world country, then I live in the ass.

I feel pity for you then
Third World is the term used during the Cold War to define countries that remained non-aligned with either capitalism or communism. Third World countries includes most of Africa, Latin America, and Asia. and some european countries, including sweden and finland
Quote from -NightFly- :I feel pity for you then
Third World is the term used during the Cold War to define countries that remained non-aligned with either capitalism or communism. Third World countries includes most of Africa, Latin America, and Asia. and some european countries, including sweden and finland

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World_(disambiguation)
Third World may also refer to:
Developing country, a term usually confused with Third World
Third World (band), the Jamaican reggae band
The 3rd World, a 2008 album by rapper Immortal Technique

And

Over the last few decades, the term 'Third World' has been used interchangeably with the Global South and Developing Countries to describe poorer countries that have struggled to attain steady economic development.[3] Third World countries includes most of Africa, Latin America, and Asia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World
Quote from Hyperactive :describe poorer countries that have struggled to attain steady economic development.

So by definition, most of the Eurozone as well.
Quote from -NightFly- :cheerio was referring to a "third world" country(finns I assume), you live in a "second world"

Do you have me mixed up with USRacer?
Quote from CheerioDM :Do you have me mixed up with USRacer?

could be :P
Quote from Hyperactive :snip

yep, you just proved my point by posting the random pickups between the lines from wiki(now bury your false-shame about being a part of third world)....the actual term is: '"The term Third World arose during the Cold War to define countries that remained non-aligned with either capitalism and NATO (which along with its allies represented the First World), or communism and the Soviet Union (which along with its allies represented the Second World). This definition provided a way of broadly categorizing the nations of the earth into three groups based on social, political, and economic divisions. Due to many of the Third World countries being extremely poor, it became a stereotype such that people commonly refer to undeveloped countries as "third world countries," often used in a pejorative way."

Stereotypical lads are usually not the brighest ones, are'nt they :P
Dunno about your place but when people here talk about 3rd world countries they never mean the non-aligned country definition from cold war days but the economical 3rd world countries of today. Just like my quote said. What it used to mean is different what it means today.
I just aimed at what it actually means, no need to be offended to be called a third world country. Term is expired anyway, have no idea why people still use it (over here it is very rarely used, thought that only americans use it , it's usally referred as developing countries here).
Quote from -NightFly- :I just aimed at what it actually means, no need to be offended to be called a third world country. Term is expired anyway, have no idea why people still use it (over here it is very rarely used, thought that only americans use it , it's usally referred as developing countries here).

Americans use it on everything, that's not America.

Carry on.
goddamn clingy 17 year olds
@_@
yeah youve always seemed to attract the young ones.
its the creepy smile, blonde hair and the beemer, i assume
^^
You adults are boring and unhappy.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG