The online racing simulator
Quote from Fuse5 :Get off your high (or stupid?) horse for one fuken second and divert from your usual kneejerk, borderline tourettes, responses to keywords that push the buttons in your brain in a very odd and seemingly misfiring way - See what the image actually entails - Where did I make fun of Chevy?
I thought what their advertising department came up with is applaudable, impressive & amusing, considering the state of advertising in the US - having to thoroughly consider each word to avoid a class action lawsuit or general widescale public outbursts that stem from the widespread idiocy of the general public that seemingly is acceptable since its taught from an early age. Ignorance is indeed bliss in America, by the looks of it.

So yes, where exactly did you read that I was making fun of Chevy? Do enlighten me in trying to still believe that you are indeed not an idiot but merely trolling lightheartedly!
Your posting used to be mildly annoying, now its just disgusting - And I'm not sure what gives you the right to do so? "FREE MAN IN FREE COUNTRY YEEHAW"? Your monetary contributions that in your mind enable you to not contribute but freely insult people, without any basis, just for the kicks?

While you might feel that you have reasons to let loose and vent on a 'random forum on the internets, anonymously', you could do that in a civilized manner, instead in a way that one would expect from a 13 year old with a need for validation.
Self restraint and common sense are admirable traits.
If you are the kind of people I'll be getting away from by going to your proverbial Hell (cause you seem to deem yourself fit for the opposite with your behaviour), I'll happily accept such fate.

I'm not sure whats going on with the community that this seems acceptable, I mean, im used to lax moderation standards, and even embrace the community self-moderating rather than a strict clamp on the posting quality, but this past few months seems like a new all time low.
I hope I'm not the only one to think this, cause if thats the case I'll happily retract my statement, issues with the situation and some of the people here, and just leave instead.

Wow. I was only expecting a comparable funny response but I got a whole book.
I was only kidding Fuse.
That was the whole premise of my statement, to get a rise out of someone.
And you took the bait.
Thanks and goodnight.
Edit: I have always loved your avatar.

Ok, even when I did not try to find anything funny with Donald (as people adviced me to), that is not funny one singel bit
The hand with money on the other hand is entertaining.
Quote from The Very End :Ok, even when I did not try to find anything funny with Donald (as people adviced me to), that is not funny one singel bit
The hand with money on the other hand is entertaining.

I never really found this donald things funny they just seem stupid to me.
(prepares for chupacabaras to do his little idiotic rant again)
Hehe, well people have different taste when it comes to humor, and I tried (and did not try) to see the humor in Donal. It's just too random. For example the nose joke above or what it is, I mean... just what? :s
The funny thing about it is that it's totally random...
Old one...
lol, i doubt those are real but funny nonetheless.
Quote from The Very End :It's just too random.

They're funny because they are random and stupid. My guess is that you can't see the humour because random and stupid is normal to you.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I never really found this donald things funny they just seem stupid to me.
(prepares for chupacabaras to do his little idiotic rant again)

Oh look little autist speaking, how cute
-
(Boris Lozac) DELETED by Eric : spam
-
(sgt.flippy) DELETED by Eric : spam

-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by Eric : spam
-
(BlueFlame) DELETED by Eric : spam
-
(Boris Lozac) DELETED by Eric : spam
-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by Eric : spam
-
(USRacer) DELETED by Eric : spam

What did I miss?
Quote from Chupacabras84 :What did I miss?

A tiny bit of drama. Nothing speshul.

Specially for Senninha25:

England still butthurt about taking 4 from Germany in the World Cup I know I'm saying this but we also lost to them yesterday (luck!...and shitty aim).

By the way, Dolan comics suck and rage comics rule. Let the flamewar begin.
Quote from Senninha25 :By the way, Dolan comics suck and rage comics rule. Let the flamewar begin.

/bringing a shelter for you, me and TVE...
:huepfenic

This should explain you how we feel about your complaint

EDIT: dammit stupid swearing filter doesnt let me post the right link... just replace the **** by f u c k
I suspect this might be 'shopped...

thanks for the tip anyways...
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG