The online racing simulator
Enjoy the group games, England fans, it's all you're getting. At least after this competition all the senior players will be jettisoned and hopefully the egos along with them, there are plenty of promising young players to mould into the next world cup squad.
England have the 3rd youngest squad at the Euro's, behind Germany and Poland. That's quite impressive as iirc they had the oldest at the World Cup 2 years ago.
Poland will win the opener.

That doesn't seem very scientific.
They should have used Elephant spellings and flags. I don't think that elephant even knows what it's predicting!!
Quote from sinbad :That doesn't seem very scientific.
They should have used Elephant spellings and flags. I don't think that elephant even knows what it's predicting!!

Obviously this elephant was taught human as a youngster, and as we all know elephants never forget.
Crazy opening match.
Yup, poor football but lots of drama.

I reckon tomorrow is gonna be awesome.
Kerzakhov is comedy all on his own.
I admit we should be happy to be on Euro at all, but this is a bit too much. :|
Quote from CSF :Kerzakhov is comedy all on his own.

That was just sad...

Russia playing some nice football though.
Czech defense was, horid to say the least.
Portugal will beat Germany!

Win-win situation. We win, the cows become stars. We lose, and I'll be having a tasty juicy steak for dinner.

But I really hope that we're able to show the Gerries how it's done. FORÇA PORTUGAL!!!
Quote from Senninha25 :Win-win situation. We win, the cows become stars. We lose, and I'll be having a tasty juicy steak for dinner.

You can't eat a superstar.
German fans are ashaming -.- throwing paper balls onto the Portuguese at the corner kick!
Why did they use THAT German flag? -_-
what german flag?

EDIT: If you mean the flag from that post... well it is the inofficial German Flag. It is pretty often used here.
What flag?
Damn it Yvonne.
This is a great damn match.
Quote from TFalke55 :what german flag?

EDIT: If you mean the flag from that post... well it is the inofficial German Flag. It is pretty often used here.

I thought it was the flag of DDR or thereabouts.
Can someone clarify the second goal from Croatia, did one of the Irish players strike the ball or what, how was that not an offside?

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG