The online racing simulator
Formula 1 grand prix du canada 2012

Checkout the 2011 race edit video: http://www.formula1.com/video/

DRS:
During the race drivers will only be able to use DRS on the final straight but not on the pit straight ...The detection point remains at the exit of the turn ten hairpin.
http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/201 ... zone-canadian-grand-prix/

Race information:
Circuit Length: 4.361km
Race Distance: 305.270 km
Number of Laps: 70
Full Throttle: 59%
Brake Wear: Severe
Downforce Level: Medium

Source: link

Weather:
http://www.autosport.com/f1/weather.html

Timetable:
Fri 08 June 2012
Practice 1 14:00 - 15:30
Practice 2 18:00 - 19:30
Sat 09 June 2012
Practice 3 14:00 - 15:00
Qualifying 17:00
Sun 10 June 2012
Race 18:00

All times in GMT and may be totally wrong

2011 results:
http://www.formula1.com/results/season/2011/857/

Live timing:
http://www.formula1.com/live_timing/
thank you for doing the thread.

i hope these ****ing stupid students dont **** up the GP. they are annoying everybody here in town. at work just because i am 18 they think that i go to the street and break shit up cause thats what they do. if they do something during the next 3 days im gonna seriously consider to wet cats to their faces.

with that said, last week i made a bet of 10$ that michael wins this race.he has the potential, he has to win.
Quote from el pibe :thank you for doing the thread.

i hope these ****ing stupid students dont **** up the GP. they are annoying everybody here in town. at work just because i am 18 they think that i go to the street and break shit up cause thats what they do. if they do something during the next 3 days im gonna seriously consider to wet cats to their faces.

with that said, last week i made a bet of 10$ that michael wins this race.he has the potential, he has to win.

Got to hate it when there is a bunch of kids who have never entered the Real World yet expecting everyone to pay for Their free ride through Uni.
Quote from Mustafur :Got to hate it when there is a bunch of kids who have never entered the Real World yet expecting everyone to pay for Their free ride through Uni.

Well my recommandation for those students rioting - found a party, let yourself voted into the ranks that can decide over the money and blocking the money for the Grand Prix. Or, as a different idea, protest against your politicians. If you don't want something you can protest against it. You can protest against a Grand Prix, no problem with it, however you may not threaten anyone to achieve they are not going to the Grand Prix because then the line between protesting and terrorism has been crossed.
Funny that none of you have even completed uni, let alone with 10's of thousands of dollars of student loan debt.

I know someone with a BS in Mechanical Engineering from a 2nd-tier US engineering-focused university. They were led to believe the massive loans they took out would not be a problem because they'd get a decent-paying job right out of school. Everyone needs engineers, right? It turned out they were quite surprised when there was basically nothing for them and they struggled really badly to find a job. They found one, but it doesn't pay nearly as much as they were led to believe it would going into school, and now they are saddled with a massive amount of debt.
Quote from Forbin :Funny that none of you have even completed uni, let alone with 10's of thousands of dollars of student loan debt.

I know someone with a BS in Mechanical Engineering from a 2nd-tier US engineering-focused university. They were led to believe the massive loans they took out would not be a problem because they'd get a decent-paying job right out of school. Everyone needs engineers, right? It turned out they were quite surprised when there was basically nothing for them and they struggled really badly to find a job. They found one, but it doesn't pay nearly as much as they were led to believe it would going into school, and now they are saddled with a massive amount of debt.

I don't have anything against protesting, just when the people start to commit crimes to get themselves an ear it is wrong because it always hurts innocent people.
Quote :they'd get a decent-paying job right out of school.

Lol'd.
Quote from Forbin :Funny that none of you have even completed uni, let alone with 10's of thousands of dollars of student loan debt.

Should of looked more into it before getting it, no one else's fault.
When you're 17-18 years old and multiple adults whom you respect, including your own engineer father, are telling you you're pretty much guaranteed a good job when you get out of a fancy engineering school, it's easy to just take their word for it.

No, coz we were smarter than the ones that chose to go Uni and racked up thousands of pounds/dollars of debt. Of course I jest, but there is a certain element of truth in that for some.

I was fed the same BS about Uni and all that blah, but thankfully I had an instinct that the economy was doomed to **** up at some point and **** having shit loads of debt. Nothing I really wanted to do 100% required a degree fortunately as well.

But you are right, that young kids are fed so much rubbish about going Uni and then they find there are no jobs. No job is guaranteed, everyone should know that, however boom time mentality messes with people's common sense.
It can make it easier, but by no means will you be guaranteed a job. Would be naive to think that in my opinion. I'm about to start my 4th year in Uni going for engineering as well. I don't have debt or anything to deal with. It's incredibly easy to avoid it actually (got slightly harder if you are entering Uni the last year or so). I don't actually pay any out of pocket money to go to Uni.

As much as I hate the loans and what it can do to people, you can't really blame the system for your own mistakes.
Senna in the wall moderatly hard during practice. Into Champion's Wall as you might have guessed
Quote from Cornys :Into Champion's Wall as you might have guessed

Slight irony to the name of the spot then.

It seems like Hamilton will get P1, judging by his FP form. Vettel might be in the sniff for the front row as well, although we shouldn't discount Webber or Rosberg (the Merc looks quite handy).
Im just going to say this but, Buttons raw pace is being Destroyed by Hamilton this year.

I want Schumacher to get Pole, to keep hope of 7 drivers winning in 7 Races, I don't mind hamilton too but you know hes eventually going to win some races.

Im getting a Feeling Lotus may start to fall back from the front guys from now on, i hope im wrong but apart from Valencia the other races aren't really hot so i don't think they will capitalise in current form.
Vergne is going to have a really tough time for that FP3 mistake and being outqualified by both Caterhams.

Apart from that, the most surprising thing I see is that Jacques Villeneuve is now bald! :wtf2:
Great job by Vettel today. His car was so stable exiting the turns, nice grip they have there, definitely found a good setup for this track.
Another boring shit so far.

Why did they remove second DRS zone from 2011? It's just a nonsens...
Dunno what you're on about, dude. This has been a great race. Really interesting strategic battle.
Hamilton very impressive today.
Go Grosjean go!
Perez aswell
most retarded race strategy i've ever seen from ferrari/redbull, what the hell were they thinking xD
Would be so awesome if Perez got there.
hahahah good job perez xD

LOL even Vettel passed Alonso
Haha, he's gonna do it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG