The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 :ok lets break it down, i dont think you get how poor her trust for me actually was....4 almost 5 months....she took one look at my facebook and diddnt believe a word i said about it.

4 months is pretty good for a high-school fling, something that i intended to not last that long...why get into a serious relationship before college? have your fun, when you start fading from eachother break up...nobody said this was the girl i planned on marrying..

trust should be at a higher level than looking at the posts on my wall on facebook, none of which i responded to with more then an "yeah haha".

no that is not a long time to me, even a high school relationship can last a loooooooong time as long as you actually try to not be an ass. i put up with her friend making her mad at me 3 times, each she did not make a small deal. its not that hard to keep a relationship if you can step back and accept fault/accept that it should be dropped.

If it was just a high school fling that you didn't intend to last as long as it did, why does it seem like you're so upset by it?

Kids these days...
Quote from sgt.flippy :I always love it when we're having an argument, I tell her something, she says it's not true and afterwards she says: okay, you might HAVE been right this time.

Yeah... This time... Again

ignoring klutch because he is a whiney kid...

but not sure if i explained it well here, or just to my friends; i was in this for almost 5 months, she was literally never free, terrible at communication, and got mad at me without even asking me if what was accused was true. i put these aside, figured i would be a good boyfriend, and see if it would get better.
april vaca in school came, not better because she had to work every day.
out on internship, she was in the hospital the whole time with untreated pnemonia, leaving that whole time frame un-usable (diddnt even tell me she was there, ignored me until she 'felt too bad about it' )
internship ended, and she is out of school and internship responsibilities, she is busy with god knows what at this point
finally she graduates, and at this point she is thinking im cheating (even though im not)

each time the break in our schedules diddnt work out, i looked forward to the next one for the relationship to get better, i diddnt have anything else better to do, so why not? i did have feelings for her, may not be the strongest, but she can put a smile on my face.

at the end i was at this point looking for an answer whether she was completely done, or willing to try to work it out for a real relationship (i was done with hoping for the next break at this point). that is why you see alot of "me's" in the conversation, it doesnt show the time gap between those...it took 2 weeks for what seems like took a day or two...
still had some feelings for her, not too strong, but i could deal with her without preferring being single. with that in mind, i decided if i can fix this and basically start again it would be the best case scenario. if not then im single...not going to fuss.

as that went on in my mind, i started to get the "i dont think this is going to work" texts. i assumed she was thinking with how it had been previously, not thinking we could change that, so i tried to make sure she diddnt have any feelings for me. if she had feelings, we could fix things and enjoy the relationship...if she did not (she never said she diddnt, just repeated "i dont think its going to work"), then we would break up.

after asking like 4 times, still no actual answer, i decided to stop trying and 'accept' that we are done. not too sad, had been expecting that the past 2 weeks. not what i wished for either...but what you gonna do..
Just let it go dude... honestly, you're discussing your relationship/break-up (in detail) on a racing sim forum...
Quote from logitekg25 :ignoring klutch because he is a whiney kid...

but not sure if i explained it well here, or just to my friends; i was in this for almost 5 months, she was literally never free, terrible at communication, and got mad at me without even asking me if what was accused was true. i put these aside, figured i would be a good boyfriend, and see if it would get better.
april vaca in school came, not better because she had to work every day.
out on internship, she was in the hospital the whole time with untreated pnemonia, leaving that whole time frame un-usable (diddnt even tell me she was there, ignored me until she 'felt too bad about it' )
internship ended, and she is out of school and internship responsibilities, she is busy with god knows what at this point
finally she graduates, and at this point she is thinking im cheating (even though im not)

each time the break in our schedules diddnt work out, i looked forward to the next one for the relationship to get better, i diddnt have anything else better to do, so why not? i did have feelings for her, may not be the strongest, but she can put a smile on my face.

at the end i was at this point looking for an answer whether she was completely done, or willing to try to work it out for a real relationship (i was done with hoping for the next break at this point). that is why you see alot of "me's" in the conversation, it doesnt show the time gap between those...it took 2 weeks for what seems like took a day or two...
still had some feelings for her, not too strong, but i could deal with her without preferring being single. with that in mind, i decided if i can fix this and basically start again it would be the best case scenario. if not then im single...not going to fuss.

as that went on in my mind, i started to get the "i dont think this is going to work" texts. i assumed she was thinking with how it had been previously, not thinking we could change that, so i tried to make sure she diddnt have any feelings for me. if she had feelings, we could fix things and enjoy the relationship...if she did not (she never said she diddnt, just repeated "i dont think its going to work"), then we would break up.

after asking like 4 times, still no actual answer, i decided to stop trying and 'accept' that we are done. not too sad, had been expecting that the past 2 weeks. not what i wished for either...but what you gonna do..

So you have basically given a girl a full control of you. It's good, that you broke up, because if you didn't - it would be much more painful in long term.
Enough Rubbish Emo talk.

24 hr limited access...starting from now.
Quote from logitekg25 :i was in this for almost 5 months, she was literally never free, terrible at communication, and got mad at me without even asking me if what was accused was true.

This is the part I love.

Quote :
(me again cause she is taking too long and i wanna either stay in a relationship on fb or end it, so im not stuck in a relationship with nobody)

OMG WHAT WILL PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK THINK???
Quote from PMD9409 :OMG WHAT WILL PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK THINK???

I'm of the opinion that "it's not official 'till it's on Facebook".

Not because Facebook means anything - but if anyone is so ashamed of their partner they want to hide their relationship, it's going nowhere good...
I don't have Facebook. Am I real?
if she is single on facebook and im still in a relationship, then it looks like im in denial and refuse to change it...but im done talking about this
Quote from logitekg25 :if she is single on facebook and im still in a relationship, then it looks like im in denial and refuse to change it...but im done talking about this

woohooo

and i doubt you are
in which case
pls stop
Quote from PMD9409 :I don't have Facebook. Am I real?

Nope, unless you have twitter of course.
Quote from logitekg25 :if she is single on facebook and im still in a relationship, then it looks like im in denial and refuse to change it...

160! * LOL... Did I somehow miss the part where mankind has evolved into a state where a relationship on Facebook actually means something?
Seriously, dude, you're getting way too worked up over this. 4 months is nothing and the girl apparently doesn't know herself whether she wants to date you (or anybody else for that matter) or not. That's why she's acts all strange and illogical... just let it go.
Quote from JJ72 :Enough Rubbish Emo talk.

Just kidding. She's a looker though! Enjoy
Quote from MadCatX :That's why she's acts all strange and illogical... just let it go.

The strange and illogical has nothing to do with whether or not she knows if she wants him; she's female. They're all insane.

I still love mine, though.
Quote from JJ72 :Enough Rubbish Emo talk.

Thanks, lived up to it.

Quote from Mysho :Nope, unless you have twitter of course.

Oh noes I no real.
Quote from hrtburnout :

Just kidding. She's a looker though! Enjoy

Face not visible & boobs covered.^^

j/k
less talk, moar pics:
Feed your woman!

PS: No facebook for me or her either... makes everything so much easier...
-
(manneF1) DELETED by manneF1

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG