The online racing simulator
lol
haha, amazing

Not that amazing, but I missed this Easter egg earlier in the year...
We already had an allien in this thread

Quote from logitekg25 :EXACT current situation....kiiiiiiiiinda..

I already knew that allien thing, so whenever a South Park image is posted I look for him hehe
Quote from mamoru :Let me help you with that. Look up the D in the first set and the L in the second set

And that's the worst (in a graphical way) Diglett body presumption I've seen to date....Oh, my lost innocence!!!

bitch I'm a bus

Scumbag scout master.
More like Sexual Innuendo Scoutmaster
Quote from bmwe30m3 :
Also I'll forward this from Bose:
So Eric, I hope you are happy, Bose can't post on this for for how much, 2 weeks?
It's not my job to comment on things like that, but if this poor boy commits a suicide cause of the ban, it's you whose shoulders it rests.

*Using someone as a mouthpiece - evading the ban

* why comment then, doesn't really add anything
This forum (as said time and time again) is not a democracy, and last time i checked, the mod team didn't have to discuss or even explain their moderation decisions.

*spam, how is this in any way relevant to this topic. Bose might miss us but I certainly don't miss his idiotic demeanor here.
Your witchhunt-baiting post doesn't really fly.

Kindly remove your message or just take it to website feedback or something. And there's a contact form on the lfs.net site to contact the admins.

And for crying out loud, its (sadly) only a 2week ban, if youre right. Grow some balls. 2 weeks of fresh air and cooling down will do him/you good (I dont even know who im addressing here anymore)

back on topic
Quote from bmwe30m3 :It's not my job to comment on things like that, but if this poor boy commits a suicide cause of the ban, it's you whose shoulders it rests.

Are you kids really that pathetic?
Quote from The Very End :We're all going to hell

Where there is absolutelly nothing to do, the only game available is the same old LFS S2 with no mods, no communication from devs and with no hopes of updates

Oh and even if you decide to make your own game, as soon as you try to save/compile your source code, your pc will crash with no warning

PS. everyone who claim LFS is good as it is now also will go there
For all eternity
-
(aroX123) DELETED by Eric : Personal insult
-
(ImudilaSkyline) DELETED by ImudilaSkyline : :x
aroX123
This message has been deleted by Eric. Reason: Personal insult

I knew he's here, reading posts and NOT DEAD!
Quote from Sobis :aroX123

How can you see message deletion notices, not being a mod? :S
not sure i understand your question, shadowww
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/42425448/postdelete.png
Quote from Sobis :aroX123

thats because I & hopefully some others as well, keep reporting the bullshit that keeps piling up in here

back on topic

: (
can you stop with this bullshit already
this is not reddit

****ing hell
ive been through this conversation already
no one cares if youve seen the images on reddit, not all of us spend all their time there.
Please. Just give your elitism a rest. Join the redditor army then and whore karma then, seems to be a better, more suitable way for you to gain acceptance and feeling of authority that you so much crave (apparently, reading your posts that keep saying the same shit)

meanwhile
heres something on topic again, something you, shadoww, have undoubtedly already seen on reddit.
( you guys should do the same, if you want to bicker, bicker, but add a picture as well, so everyone else can just scroll over this crap)
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG