The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from 5tag :What would that be for? "Prepare to slow down, we really don't want your money."

No such signs here either. Cops with cameras always hide and try to find the best place where they can't be seen.
You guys don't have speed camera warning signs?!?! :O

Although to be fair here they have to put them anywhere there are speedcameras, and anywhere there could be a mobile site, so maybe 80% of the time you see a sign, there isn't one
Quote from Töki (HUN) :

No such signs here either. Cops with cameras always hide and try to find the best where place they can't be seen.

This is why I love Finland. It is written in the law that the police have to report a speed camera before they appear.
Quote from J@tko :You guys don't have speed camera warning signs?!?! :O

Although to be fair here they have to put them anywhere there are speedcameras, and anywhere there could be a mobile site, so maybe 80% of the time you see a sign, there isn't one

Well around here in Germany it's state of the art to make money with that. A few years ago our city declared they had a loss of "income" by speed cameras/lasers so they built about 4 new cameras and dropped the speed limit in these places by 10 km/h.

Also as part of my apprenticeship I'm visiting a school together with about 700 other people at a time. Approximatly 2/3 people come there by car. Last year they changed the speed limit in a nearby street from 50 to 30, a week later they lasered me going 44...

Oh and G!NhO, you probably missed that thread.
No in fact i posted in both.
as i always say...obey the speed limits and ur fine
never did get a bill for speeding, then again i only got my drivers license for 2 years.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Yes, kinda boat like, since it was designed for comfortable driving, but still sticks to the road nicely. It's not a gokart, wasn't even meant to be one. I never get tired after hours of driving, I love it. Driving pleasure, you know.

Logitek, since you own an E39 (iirc) I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I don't think there's _that_ much difference between the two models, though.

mine handles like its on rails

EDIT: but yeah, never tired after a long drive, comfortable enough to have as a dd...etc.
eve drive a 5 series with sport suspension?

diddnt think so.
They do drive good
Quote from nikopdr :This is why I love Finland. It is written in the law that the police have to report a speed camera before they appear.

same here
Ot
In Czech Republic we had to have space on the road (f.e.200m) defined with signs, which warned drivers that there could be policemen and they could check the speed there. Sometimes the portable signs fell down because of wind
Attached images
plc1.jpg
plc.jpg
Sold my Ti, got something slightly bigger
Meh, the handling of my corolla destroys all of you stupid bimmers.

Except maybe the might of Scrabby.
Quote from G!NhO :Its not special indeed.

nor is you're jetta... each to their own...

imho i love that plain e34, ignored but thankful for it.
i haz ordered m3 mirrors,front bumper,trunk lip and searching for side skirts,sport suspension with lowering springs(not much tho,cant slam it as the white one was ) if any can help me with this i would be glad !

oh and i have to get the rear part painted coz my dad is colorblind and he didnt see the difference... when its darker outside i dont even wanna look at my car it bothers me very much. but its getting done soon as i get my parts
Question guys.

Is it worth buying a 2001 honda civic - 135k miles - malfunctioning wheel-bearing - for 3,500? I was offering 2,500 cash but she won't budge.

Here are pics to show u what im working with.

and these are the flashy wheels its on.

How much would you offer?

Any advice would be appreciated
Quote from mp5cod :Question guys.

Is it worth buying a 2001 honda civic - 135k miles - malfunctioning wheel-bearing - for 3,500? I was offering 2,500 cash but she won't budge.

Here are pics to show u what im working with.

and these are the flashy wheels its on.

How much would you offer?

Any advice would be appreciated

I wouldn't? For what reason is it worth even $3,500?
Quote from mp5cod :Question guys...

No way... Come on you can find way better second hand cars even here in Europe, so in USA should be a really easy task...
A way better second hand car for ~2700, with good mpg, reliable, and fully loaded? I dont think so mate. I've been searching, comparing, searching, comparing this car with many others and I cant find anything fancier. If her offer does drop to anything under 2700, i think it'll be a taker.
For 2700 u can even have a bmw.try craigslist
Not with a failing wheel bearing. When that lets go it will send you off the road. Offer her 3k as you'll need a few squids to get the bearing fixed. TBH, I'd also tell her to put steelies back on and knock off another 300, because my money is on those silly multifits being the reason the bearings are letting go.
Quote from mp5cod :A way better second hand car for ~2700, with good mpg, reliable, and fully loaded?...

You can find a similar Civic over here for 2000 or 2500 euro, in quite good condition, without any fault and with less than 100.000km. As far as I now cars are much cheaper in the USA, that's why it doesn't sound like a great deal to me...
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG