The online racing simulator
#51 - CSF
****ing hell, the BBC was poor today. If Hamilton or especially Button, was on pole at 43, I can imagine the cum fest and circle jerk, but instead they were wanting to take it away from the man they have been jerking off producing tabloid style headlines for their shit website. Honest to ****. Pathetic from DC, zomg I cant accept im younger and hes still better than me. If that fastest lap had come from Hamilton/Button the circle jerk would have got in everyones ****ing eyes. ****ing weird ****s.
Glad Daly is okay, that GP3 crash was pretty scary.
That was way more than one move, I'm glad he got excluded, but....
How was he even allowed to "race" without the rear wing?
Ignoring a black/orange flag for three laps
MSC Pole Lap

1:14, he's adjusting brake balance in the chicane where Perez crashed.
It's going to be an interesting race!

Webber on pole, but he has a problem with starts and often stuffs it up.
Next to him is Rosberg who usually has a flying start.

Going to be a thriller T1!

Massive crashes in GP2, GP3, lets hope the guys in F1 use their skills and keep it accident free.

Maldonado and Perez at the back of the field, going to have to fight thru the entire field if they want points. I wonder how they will go with each other at T1 seeing they had an eventful weekend already.

Schumi is going to be red hot and very annoyed in P6 ... hope his car doesn't lose any bits during the pitstop and he manages to brake in time ...

My money's on Webber, god he needs this win badly!
If not Webber, Hamilton or Massa please.

T-minus 3 hours till start.

Current weather: partly cloudy
Forecast: (later) afternoon shower (Chance of rain: 30%)

Let it be EPIC!
Quote from DevilDare :What the...?

Read that's what he did on another forum, also he (allegedly) gave the chief steward the finger or the marshall that showed him the flag.

I'm hoping he gets kicked out of GP3 to be honest, how he got in is beyond me, if I'm reading it right he's driving for Marussia Carlin, thought they had rules on stupidity in FIA series? Obviously not.

As for the F1 side of things I'm hoping they keep it clean and get some actual passing done. Monaco's always an epic setting, give us a race to match.

EDIT: Gonna quote this from SRD which I agree with

Quote from dalejrgamer :Anyone who defends him is a tard. Maybe Daly ripped Suranovich's rear wing off (there's no footage of it, so I'll hold judgment), but for Suranovich to block like that with no rear wing is totally inexcusable. The fact that he gave the bird to the marshals that showed him the B/O flag is blatant disregard for the safety not only to his fellow competitors, but to the marshals AND himself (as well as the total lack of respect towards said competitors and marshals).

Hopefully they throw the rulebook at him.

There was footage of the collision that removed the wing. Daly drove up Suranovich's arse about half way round the hairpin, and took the wing off. The commentators did not mention anything about black/orange flags either.

What we did see though, was Daly repeatedly hitting the rear of the wingless car in the lap before the huge crash, pretty much in every braking zone.
Schumacher is too old he should quit he's past it.... HAHAHA
Daly started 23rd after a poor race yesterday, and climbed up to 12th before getting stuck behind Suranovich who was doing nothing wrong. Took his rear wing off at the hairpin, and then still couldn't get past. No mention on the broadcast of black & orange, but obviously it was shown and he was rightly DQ'd.

What I can't see from the .gif is more than one change of direction - Daly weaves about behind and then decides to do a Schumacher in Spain and drive into the back of a car instead of to either side when he knew he'd be braking early minus the rear wing.
Attached images
dalymonacocrash.gif
Whoa Sky has a lot of unnecessary overly-fancy graphics. It's annoying. I just want to know what the grid looks like. And Sky-Jake is just annoying.
And BBC just had a hilarious segment where Jenson was presenting and Lewis was being TV Director. Hence why I watch BBC and not Sky
Quote from J@tko :And BBC just had a hilarious segment where Jenson was presenting and Lewis was being TV Director. Hence why I watch BBC and not Sky

Damn too bad i missed that
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :I switch over to sky once the race starts, and back after for the forum best of both worlds.

That's probably what I would do, it's just Sky's commentary isn't quite better enough for me to make the effort, I quite like Ben Edwards
Grosjean what an idiot. I'm glad he for once failed to crash out Schumi.
#69 - CSF
That was one of the Ferrari's moving across on him...
Might have been. I don't care really, I'm glad he's out of the race.
Incredible. Everyone (well excluding Narian) is doing 1:21s.
Oh wow Kovalainen is still infront of Button
Grosjean shouldn't have tried to squeeze MSC so much...
Pretty big mistake by Race Control on the timing of the SC on lap #2.

I must say that Speed's Coverage is pretty good.
RAIN COMING i

FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX DE MONACO 2012 (Monte Carlo)
(108 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG