The online racing simulator
Quote from prOmo_LTU :I could help commentate if needed

now we are all going to be sleeping by 1h in to race.. (but seriously let laurys commentate, dedicated.)

Quote from N I K I :I have a complaint about chicane again. -.-
Yes I'm sorry I'm boring you out to hell with this, but I don't see a point in those speedbumps on the 2nd apex of chicane. Other than that it's perfect.

agree'd.
#127 - Zay
Quote from N I K I :I have a complaint about chicane again. -.-
Yes I'm sorry I'm boring you out to hell with this, but I don't see a point in those speedbumps on the 2nd apex of chicane. Other than that it's perfect.

This.
Don't hit the curb = problem solved.
Yep, same thought as deadwolfbones. I dont have a problem while driving with those curbs. layout will stay.
Later Today I will make a list of possible comentators / interviewed drivers
If I feel better(I'm ill atm) and buy a mic to replace my broken 1 you can interview me at some point too :C
Quote from IsaacPrice :If I feel better(I'm ill atm) and buy a mic to replace my broken 1 you can interview me at some point too :C

Sorry but no one wants to interview you

: )))))))
Quote from Denny12 :If you want interview slowest driver on track..

You aren't the slowest ..... I am ( i am the SC xD)
Quote from F1 mainiac :You aren't the slowest ..... I am ( i am the SC xD)

i bet you will make more laps then me
Anyway, whats "good" time for GT3?
I can commentate if you want
Quote from Flame CZE :I can commentate if you want

We will have more commentators than drivers great race
i can drive if you want
Just to ensure things.

Me and Kevin Peeters are the for sure commentators ? Any additions is always nice.
Quote from rockclan :Just to ensure things.

Me and Kevin Peeters are the for sure commentators ? Any additions is always nice.

OK, Lewis Polden may be able to commentate for a few hours.

Also, the following teams still need to post either there skin or confirmation.

Team Vires 2 - Skin and Confirmation

Kind Regards,
J.Provost
Guys, I just did a stint yesterday. Layout is great, but T1 is pretty dangerous even tho if you are driving alone. Will be good idea to move the bumps with around 2 meters away from inside curb. Just to avoid 4 tyres cutting.
Quote from krkriv :Guys, I just did a stint yesterday. Layout is great, but T1 is pretty dangerous even tho if you are driving alone. Will be good idea to move the bumps with around 2 meters away from inside curb. Just to avoid 4 tyres cutting.

The more dangerous part is speedbump just next to the 2nd curb in the chicane. I'd like the layout to stay the way it is... finally got a hang of it all.
So this isn't actually specified in the rules, but if you flip/take wrong route/etc are you allowed to rejoin? Seems a bit weird if so, given that there are SCs, but on the other hand it seems retarded not to allow rejoining in a 10hr race. Is there a -1L penalty for rejoin?

The rules are very incomplete...
Also, if you ARE allowed to rejoin after a flip, what's the procedure for doing so? If a flip brings out a SC, do you have to wait to rejoin until instructed to do so by admins?
There is a medical car which will flip you on your wheels ... About the other stuff I don't know xD
5 hours and 3 mins till event right xD
not going to be interesting race for me.. only 4 gt3 cars
Quote from Jonathon.provost :

Also, the following teams still need to post either there skin or confirmation.

Team Vires 2 - Skin and Confirmation

Team Vires 2 won't drive
I am looking for the link tot he livestream for today, can't find it, has it been posted already?

The Official 10h of Kyoto by 6th
(204 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG