The online racing simulator
Can't login to LFSworld
(7 posts, started )
#1 - Hahmo
Can't login to LFSworld
Can't login to LFSWorld, tried Mozilla and Chrome. When I put in my username and WEBgame password, it just goes back to "login with username" "guest" after pressing "login"..
"WEBgame password"?

Theres the WEBpassword (used on LFS websites) and then theres the GAMEpassword (which is used to unlock LFS). Have you mixed up the two?

It usually goes back to enter your username/password prompt if you entered an incorrect username/webpassword combination. Check your password and try again...
Check your date/time settings in Windows
#4 - Hahmo
Quote from Silverracer :"WEBgame password"?

Theres the WEBpassword (used on LFS websites) and then theres the GAMEpassword (which is used to unlock LFS). Have you mixed up the two?

It usually goes back to enter your username/password prompt if you entered an incorrect username/webpassword combination. Check your password and try again...

I didn't check if it was webgame or just webpw, just started the thread without thinking about that. Still, I tried both passwords and they didn't work. Timesettings are correct.

still can't login.
Can you login on lfs.net, or is this problem only related to LFSW?
#6 - Hahmo
Only LFS world. :/ I was thinking of deleting cookies&cache but don't want to delete all saved pw's and so on, and since this is Mozilla related problem too (which I barely never use so cookies&cache shouldn't be a problem) I don't know what's wrong..
#7 - Hahmo
I tried with school computer aswell and didn't work so I changed the password and it seems to work now. Seems to be a bug after I changed my old password after clicking one of the troll links..

Can't login to LFSworld
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG