The online racing simulator
MotoGP 2012
(36 posts, started )
Spare Repsol seat next year...

Bautista?
Quote from Intrepid :Makes perfect sense. Lost passion for the sport because it's going in a direction he doesn't like. Fair play to the lad I say. Wish other riders/drivers had the same balls.

What are you refeering to? CRT or other things?

Quote from troy :Don't forget Moto2! I tend to look forward to that a lot more then MotoGP these days, and not just because there's a Swiss going for race wins.

Dorma are talking about 15k rev limits etc... so that and CRT are the reasons.
I'd be surprised if it's purely down to arm pump.

Hopefully there are other things he wants to do in motor racing because it would be a real loss for the sport if he retired completely. Although probably one or two hardcore Rossi fans would still say he is an average rider that relies heavily on electronics.
Stoner is a terrific rider and at least we've got the rest of this season to appreciate him.
Quote from sinbad :I'd be surprised if it's purely down to arm pump.

Hopefully there are other things he wants to do in motor racing because it would be a real loss for the sport if he retired completely. Although probably one or two hardcore Rossi fans would still say he is an average rider that relies heavily on electronics.

http://twitter.com/#!/Official ... ic.twitter.com%2Fukl1I9Va

Just sayin'

Apparently V8 Supercars is something he wants to race after the test he did.
A big suprise, but I understand him.

Quote from Mustafur :I doubt he would go to Superbikes though, he would destroy it.

He is basically the best rider on the planet currently.

I do got a Feeling its to give his body a rest, it doesn't seem like its up to the task and probably needs to solve his Arm pump issues amongst other things.

I admire his ability to prioritize, he can surely afford to retire, why go through the huge amounts of training/pain needed to be the best rider in the world unless its awesomely fun.

Quote from Intrepid :http://twitter.com/#!/Official ... ic.twitter.com%2Fukl1I9Va

Just sayin'

Apparently V8 Supercars is something he wants to race after the test he did.

That would be awesome!
Ben, Ben, Ben....
#34 - troy
Ye he is trying really hard to loose his factory ride for 2013
in my opinion he allready lost it

smith to join tech 3 next year thats a done deal since last year

dovi or cal will be promoted to full factory

only reason if spies stays is because honda sign lorenzo

MotoGP 2012
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG