The online racing simulator
Watch out for fake websites (comments)
Thanks Victor!
At first I thought it's S3 test patch announcement, naive me.
Quote from amynue :at first i thought it's s3 test patch announcement, naive me.

+1
#4 - tomeQ
+1
Quote from amynue :at first i thought it's s3 test patch announcement, naive me.

+1

+1

+0
#7 - Sobis
What are you all talking about? I got no message with (fake) S3 or anything...
Trolls :bananalla
Guys, just take care. I received a PM, from person who is no longer welcome.
Quote:

"Hey look this perfekt Drift Video for the Competition

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=79448 [link removed]

GogoDo"

Actual link is: [link removed]

Which is another fake web. Ofc when i clicked i did not saw the actual name of fake website. So I entered my details. After I realized this, I'm a victim of these bastards, I instantly went to lfs.net to change my passwords
Thanks, I have already let Victor know. It's the same guy again.

I really don't know how bored must those people be...
Sent PM to Vic about this also.
bastard trolls..
Oh crap. i got one of these.... from an unknown sender.. and i thought it logged out or somthing? so i logged back in what i thought was lfsforum.net? it was somthing like lfsmforum.net.... should i change my password asap?
goddamn phishing...
Quote from LFSMasterMan :Oh crap. i got one of these.... from an unknown sender.. and i thought it logged out or somthing? so i logged back in what i thought was lfsforum.net? should i change my password asap?

yes
Done!
i also recive PMs
this was pretty much what i recieved... they sent me it via lfsforum. and didnt have an username. it was blank... ive boxed the fake link so people know what to look for. (just incase) the link thats boxed. i clicked on, and i was signed out, even tho i had only logged in like 10-15mins ago. (on the real site)
Quote from Victor :Fake urls often look like these, but with a few more characters added somewhere, often at the end. Don't be fooled!

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8769/testkz.jpg

*edit by dekojester: img tags removed; img was stretching the page; also remember that it's showing what the current fake address is - remember to not use your LFS login details on non-official websites*
I, too, have recieved similar PMs, but I only reply to people that I know personally, or have messaged in the past. Most often, if I see something I don't want to get involved in, I just delete it - it's not worth losing LFS over it. XD
maybe Victor can block IP range from where this spam is comeing from. and everyone happy. ??
Quote from frotto110 :maybe Victor can block IP range from where this spam is comeing from. and everyone happy. ??

What spam is this?

Watch out for fake websites (comments)
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG