The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :I'd happily volunteer to assist with any such research.

Your moobs don't count.
Damn my poor decision of doing borland pascal instead of C++!!!! I might have understood the joke otherwise
I hope you're joking. I have no clue how to code whatsoever and I still get it...
Quote from BAMBO :Damn my poor decision of doing borland pascal instead of C++!!!! I might have understood the joke otherwise

Well I'm learning pascal in school too and I know the very basics, but I still understood that joke, even if it was C++ or other programmer language.
Oh please, get off your high horse... At first glance, I thought the joke had no connection with the code. Then I noticed he was trying to get away with writing 500 times the phrase. Gee, how about trying not to be so condescending the next time, ok?
Quote from BAMBO :Oh please, get off your high horse... At first glance, I thought the joke had no connection with the code. Then I noticed he was trying to get away with writing 500 times the phrase. Gee, how about trying not to be so condescending the next time, ok?

How about no
Quote from E.Reiljans :How about no

And who invited you into the discussion? Don't bother replying, I have no time for pitiful flamers and this has gone off topic long enough.

Quote from BAMBO :Damn my poor decision of doing borland pascal instead of C++!!!! I might have understood the joke otherwise

No ****ing wonder as that's not C++
The first picture is blocked by my antivirus software, am I the only one?
Quote from Flame CZE :The first picture is blocked by my antivirus software, am I the only one?

The zombie one with the poor spelling?(not that you can see it)
above the one with the fat man in the window?

I can see it just fine..

SD.
Time to get a proper AV.
Quote from hyntty :No ****ing wonder as that's not C++

In that case I apologize for the extreme harm that I have inflicted upon thee! I knew C++ has a printf function so that's what I went by.
Quote from BAMBO :And who invited you into the discussion?

You did.

Quote from Flame CZE :The first picture is blocked by my antivirus software, am I the only one?

You are not the only one.
-
(Klouczech) DELETED by Scawen : spam
-
(Whiskey) DELETED by Scawen : spam
-
(rich uk) DELETED by Scawen : spam
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Scawen : spam
don't you know the rules? Any funny pic becomes completely unbearable when it sports a watermark from a funpic site

Only fresh unaltered reddit pics are allowed
Ok, enough of quotes. Scawen doesnt like it...

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG