The online racing simulator
Quote from seniecka :Don Quixote and Sancho Panza

Great, its funny how you allways appear and starts talking bullshit when someone else is having an argue, acting like a smart ass. I can tell you its not working very well. Especially when judging Isaacs achievements, looking at your stats its pretty obvious that your one of the last persons to do so, because you clearly lack talent and suck compared to Isaac

Matti, that's irrelevant to the topic. Can you guys move your argument some place else, pretty please.
at the risk of being subject to abuse, I actually agree with senis' first paragraph!
I posted this in Niki's blog (should be there unless I pressed the wrong button), but TRR has a good businessman in Rocky...sure, he's nuts but he's good at attracting sponsors; and now that Niki joined, they have 2 top drivers who, if used right (and I don't mean throwing them together in an entry), specially to the good of the whole roster, TRR could take a HUGE step forward, with Tommy and Niki helping out with their teammates' development and therefore improving the roster's quality even more.
These guys have the right tools to grow up into a good team, now they need to make sure they use them right.
Thanks for all the support, and please lets stay on topic.
You are team leader?
Quote from frotto110 :You are team leader?

You are bad at reading?
(its a rethorical question, much like yours)
Quote from suzuki94 :Great, its funny how you allways appear and starts talking bullshit when someone else is having an argue, acting like a smart ass. I can tell you its not working very well. Especially when judging Isaacs achievements, looking at your stats its pretty obvious that your one of the last persons to do so, because you clearly lack talent and suck compared to Isaac

It's even more funny to me that you state me as knowable person. You somehow know me very well and follow me in every step I take. Don't be ridiculous. We all know that we are basically in no connection at all. I dont know you, you don't know me. If you state me as your some kind of knowable person or whatsoever - please turn off the computer and go hang out with some friends (if you do have, i dont know).

Matti, I think that YOU showed the lack of intelect. Im not talkin' about the racing achievements. Gosh... We all do the driving for fun, for an entertainment. We dont get the money from this activity. We aren't the professionals. We don't need to ask ourselves to sacrifices ourselves somehow to achieve something. We DONT need to pay any price. We just don't have to do this. It's an ENTERTAINMENT So don't u tell me what's the real achievement. Stop tracking simracing as real racing. It's not the same. And I am sorry for your friend. But I have a real life things to do, such as attending university and many other duties and activities to do. I don't pay my whole life sitting by pc, training all week long and after the race run towards protest thread and blame whole world, which pisses off the people. Is that what you call an achievement? Something is wrong. Think again.

EDIT: Yeah, I should haven't stated my personal (but the most likely even objective opinion) about Isaac. Im sorry. I shoudn't have told this, 'cos it's making no progress, just placing a dinamite and that's it. It's my fault. But let me clear out why I did this. My first motivation why I wrote about Isaac is the same motivation as Isaac's... If he can make a blame about people, why shouldn't the people do the same with him? It's a good rule: give a way to dork, but well I always question: is it really a right option? We should let people like him to terrorize innocent persons?
They get paid to join TRR, y u so surprised?
Quote from seniecka : We should let people like him to terrorize innocent persons?

Do you actually know Niki Dakovic? He's the same person who in the first race I ever did with him, accused me of using button clutch when I beat him, and wrote shit about me on his blog. Although 2 wrong's dont make a right, I dont think I'm giving any different to what he gives

So innocent http://hardcoresimracer.blogsp ... -end-awards-for-2011.html
Quote from N I K I :I miss the days when cyber used to rule, when racing was as gentleman as it gets and when people generally didn't post so much.
Thanks for the support, congrats and good wishes guys and to those who are negative, we'll leave talking to the track, just like gentleman always did.

Amen!
Quote from IsaacPrice :Do you actually know Niki Dakovic? He's the same person who in the first race I ever did with him, accused me of using button clutch when I beat him, and wrote shit about me on his blog. Although 2 wrong's dont make a right, I dont think I'm giving any different to what he gives

Yeah I know his famous reports. I just holding my personal opinion in myself about them. We should all learn to hold our personal opinion in ourselves, especially if those are pointless to the whole public case. I mean with no benefit. It's just ignites the whole mess in the threads.
OMG guys... Lets just leave this topic just like it is now... I just want to say, Niki you could join better teams but its your own decision... I dont really care. Grats anyway.
Quote from seniecka :blablabla

I was gonna stop but you keep editing your post to a more retarded level all the time. You just made yourself sound stupid again after saying that I dont know you, you don't know me, then you start making speculations about my private life, seriously **** you. Im happy to tell that I have many friends, atm Im in upper secondary school and I work as much as I can to earn money for the future, which I used to buy my car lol.

And you say we practise for races all week long? nah more like 1-3 days and without being arrogant thats more than enough to beat you.
Quote from suzuki94 :Im sexy and I know it...

Well good for you. Well it's your point of view how do I look for you with my edited posts. I can do nothing 'bout it. But somehow I feel that you are like a bit feeling hurt don't you? Trying to impress me, make an excuse. And once again. LFS for me is an entertainment. Please don't be ridiculous and don't act something like Senna, as a hero, unique talent or whatsoever. Looks lame.
Quote from seniecka :seniecock

of course I feel hurt when you start talking shit about my life and no Im not trying to act like senna or someone else, I was shit, then I practised and practised and now Im decent, y u hatin so much? u feel hurt?
Quote from suzuki94 :I am simple as 50 cents...

Im not criticizing your personal life. Can you show the part where I did? Please don't be a paranoic Ok let's end this pointless conversation. I already feeling guilty about our conversation which is a big spam and that's it.
ENOUGH OFF-TOPIC, FFS!!!
Quote from IsaacPrice :Do you actually know Niki Dakovic? He's the same person who in the first race I ever did with him, accused me of using button clutch when I beat him, and wrote shit about me on his blog. Although 2 wrong's dont make a right, I dont think I'm giving any different to what he gives

Did I say anything untrue in that blog post, no... Did you crash me out and receive DT in our very first race ever, yes. I rest my case.
-
(frotto110) DELETED by Flame CZE : I'm not enjoying it either
Thanks for all comments, now lets leave it where it is.

We are looking forward for a great time all together, and is looking forward to experience many unforgettable moments with all of you on the track. See you there!
Good luck Niki and Tommy
Good Luck Guys
Good luck Niki, can't wait to see what you and Tommy can come up to
-
(DarknessPainF1) DELETED by DarknessPainF1 : fat
ohh gosh, How old are you both actually? Thats just childish...
Let's just enjoy what rocky and the whole team soing here!
LOL @ this post. His "best qualifier title" in Rony events, i beat him in every single combo what i did, in qualification atleast. Good boy Nikifor.
Quote from VTiRacing :LOL @ this post. His "best qualifier title" in Rony events, i beat him in every single combo what i did, in qualification atleast. Good boy Nikifor.

What a retarded peace of writing. Here is couple of which I distinctively remember to have beaten strictly you. UF1 round on that random fern bay track, BF1 around so4, then uhm FO8 on as4? yes... Think before you speak.

Team Rock Racing 2012 - 10 Years - New Members
(576 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG