The online racing simulator
New contest for G27
(44 posts, started )
New contest for G27
You must be the best bleeding heart/Good Samaritan/humanitarian/do-gooder.
All actions must be public.
All submissions will have to be posted on video.
No action too small or too large.
An idea would be feeding the homeless in your area.
Runner-up would get an S2 license.
runner up
man i think g27 is too much, it better to give 10 s2 license. you dont know what will person that receive g27 do, maybe hell sell it
Quote from frotto110 :man i think g27 is too much, it better to give 10 s2 license. you dont know what will person that receive g27 do, maybe hell sell it

Why would I sell it if I am giving it away?
This is not my G27.
It is one purchased online.
Will be shipped to their house.
That actually is a good idea.
Winner will have to give me $1.00 to receive the G27.
If i get a G27, I can race again. I'm far too busy upgrading my car in RL to bother with sim racing wheels.
Quote from CheerioDM :You must be the best bleeding heart/Good Samaritan/humanitarian/do-gooder.
All actions must be public.
All submissions will have to be posted on video.
No action too small or too large.
An idea would be feeding the homeless in your area.
Runner-up would get an S2 license.

Does it count for something that I have given away 7 lisences?
Can I please have the wheel?
Attached images
Lisences.jpg
Quote from CheerioDM :That actually is a good idea.
Winner will have to give me $1.00 to receive the G27.

man i sayin maybe he give you 1 $, receive it, then he sell it for 300 $. you cant know will he do it or not. maybe better stay at S2 linceses, because they are unsellable
Can't be LFS related.
I doubt most people who race without a wheel would want to get rid of it.
Maybe he will scam you, you bought him wheel for LFS and he will play Gran Turismo
Awwwwww... Kinda wished it would be LFS related, I have no real life

Forever a mouse driver :something
I have with several occausions had sex with people that won't get sex with any other people on this planet, that's showing some good-will from my side right? Can I please have the G27 now?
I need to get some pictures and videos uploaded, I spent two years with a few people to help get around £10,000 needed to send two people to Sweden ,two people to Kenya and someone a week long training course so he could get the job of his dreams.

I'm not really after a g27 (although that could be cool) I just want to show people that donating there time to help others can actually be really fun. Like me and about 6 friends walked from the east to the west of the country ~100 miles so we could raise over £1000 (that was half of what was needed to send one person to Sweden )
I have hemorrhoids
Quote from frotto110 :Maybe he will scam you, you bought him wheel for LFS and he will play Gran Turismo

It doesn't matter what game they use it for.
#16 - col
Quote from The Very End :I have with several occausions had sex with people that won't get sex with any other people on this planet, that's showing some good-will from my side right? Can I please have the G27 now?

lol

Did you only find out the next day when you sobered up that it had been a 'charitable act'?
Quote from CheerioDM :It doesn't matter what game they use it for.

If you buy them S2, you will support LFS economic and maybe S3 comes sonner out
Quote from frotto110 :If you buy them S2, you will support LFS economic and maybe S3 comes sonner out

I think you just want a bigger chance of winning a free S2 licence. No offense
Quote from Nadeo4441 :I think you just want a bigger chance of winning a free S2 licence. No offense

Not
One guy told me he will buy me S2, if I make 1000+ posts by the end of month... on the way
I don't pose around with the good things I've done. I'm a bad guy. If you do good try NOT to talk about it.

I really like your way of keeping the people together though Cheerio!

greetz

der butz
Quote from col :lol

Did you only find out the next day when you sobered up that it had been a 'charitable act'?

My usually statement when weaking up on sunday trying to find out what the **** I did last night: "I did not have sex with that woman"
Quote from The Very End :My usually statement when weaking up on sunday trying to find out what the **** I did last night: "I did not have sex with that woman"

You didn't.
You had sex with a man.
But it is ok.
We have all been in the same boat.
A hole is a hole you know.
Finally, someone that understands me :`)
I saved a girl from evil guy who had been hitting her on public.
Can I get G27?
Cheerio PLS
I have the same G25 and really nice steering wheel, a G27 is better, fatalunfair but this is very very fast rider,rides on a mouse for mause 11 97 11 73 wr its close
my friend me sell g25 cheaply didobmw good friend use now g27 and say nice wheel
CheerioDM-But seriously are you crazy? good spirites

New contest for G27
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG