The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Dennis93 :Haters gonna hate.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with these cars.

Boxy cars forever <3 <3 <3 <3

Indead
Quote from S14 DRIFT :shut up the Scirocco's were awesome Corrado was great as well.

Scirocco is going to be awesome.
Quote from KiRmelius :Scirocco is going to be awesome.

I see what you did there.

BTW Dennis I just described my opinion, I don't hate cars because they look boring.
I have nothing against other old vw's (excluding old passat also), scirocco and corrado are still awesome cars for me...
CDV delete...the diy calls for clamping the hose, unscrewing the valve, and putting the hose where the cdv used to be (not sure the real terms).

my dad refused to clamp the hose because it 'may break', and 2 hours battling with the bleeding the clutch, it is finally done. it is MUCH better
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I see what you did there.

BTW Dennis I just described my opinion, I don't hate cars because they look boring.

You're of double standards, you moan about Jetta and Corrado, but you drive a car from the 80s/90s yourself anyway, styled in much the same way as an Audi 200.
Quote from BlueFlame :You're of double standards, you moan about Jetta and Corrado, but you drive a car from the 80s/90s yourself anyway, styled in much the same way as an Audi 200.

Audi 200, lol sure.. BMW produced nicely styled cars in the 80's. Just look at the E23, 24, 28... Now compare them to the boring VWs.

Different tastes, we better stop here.
To stay in the german trend...

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Audi 200, lol sure.. BMW produced nicely styled cars in the 80's. Just look at the E23, 24, 28... Now compare them to the boring VWs.

You did say square cars no homo.
Jamie, stop making me agree with you. this is far from my normal habitats.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Audi 200, lol sure.. BMW produced nicely styled cars in the 80's. Just look at the E23, 24, 28... Now compare them to the boring VWs.

All German cars of that era look the same. If you are blind to this, then you need your brain examined.
Quote from BlueFlame :All German cars of that era look the same. If you are blind to this, then you need your brain examined.

The same? Get your eyes fixed I say. And that's coming from you, how nice.

Yeah, not the best idea to argue with a VW fan.
Or a bmw fanboy...
To sum it up, not the best idea to argue with LFSForum user that posts atleast 4 posts a day in the off-topic section of this forum

Audi, VW, Skoda, all look pretty samey these days to be honest, but then i guess the same can be said for most newer everyday cars, vehicles in general just dont have the character they used to have, look at anything from the sixties, all about fins, the seventies saw curves and more flared styling, then the eighties and nineties saw squarer looking cars, then becoming more streamlined in shape due to aerodynamics etc, the majority of new cars today just look plain boring, sure, they are more refined and much better cars in general, but boring to look at nevertheless.

I will use ford to illustrate my point...

Theres no excitement these days.
The last mondeo is actually pretty nice (design wise, mechanical it's still a ford )
Quote from Scrabby :The last mondeo is actually pretty nice (design wise, mechanical it's still a ford )

+1

..and that 1973
cars today have big doors and tiny windows. Its like being in a cave. When I see people driving badly I wonder if they're not paying attention or literally cannot see outside of their cars.
Me and my father have to say "bye bye" to that car, beacuse we need money for the new engine to our E30.
This Skoda is from UK (They didnt make these cars for Czech Republic).
My father put an Skoda Fabia 1.4 16V engine there (130 Ps without tweaking), better brakes, stiffer suspension, bigger wheels, seats, diff.....
It was able to go 200 kph on highway without problems.
I had quite bad crash with it so It has some injuries on the front left part of the car. :doh: Nothing too serious.
Anyway, Bye Škoda...

Quote from -NightFly- :+1

..and that 1973

I was gonna shit on you for not liking the 73, but then I quoted & realized what the smiley was all about, now I'd like to apply some more lube & join the fun if you don't mind
oh, nice
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN) : because racecar
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG