Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Dat rice Corsa...

e2mustang, sad to see her go.
That Corsa....
How is it a ricey Corsa? :nol2:

And I'll be getting an Irmscher grill for it I think, like this:

That yellow grille is hideous.
It's still miles better than Jamie's ex-Corsa.
Chavs gonna chav
Quote from e2mustang :My baby,shes gone :cry:

It was a godly car:bowdown:

I can imagine the feeling when watching how he passes away with your car.

my ride, from '85, soon to be lowered, new wheels and in a couple of years, a new paint

greetings,
Your car is very good.
6th Arnhem DUB inn

Attached images
IMG_0847.jpg
Quote from kiss me :
my ride, from '85, soon to be lowered, new wheels and in a couple of years, a new paint

greetings,

Tijd niet gezien, ouwe!
Very neat golf!

Dear ginho, please remove the ugly hoodbra from your stylish and lush VW.

Sincerely,
LFS Community.
hello kitty
Quote from Dennis93 :Dear ginho, please remove the ugly hoodbra from your stylish and lush VW.

Sincerely,
LFS Community.

I have, i only put it on for meetings.
So you don't use it anyway? It totally has to protect the hood standing in one place. 404 logic not found.

@ Jamie - Boost gauge, why? I drive a tractor as well and I can't see the reason, just asking.
I do when the weather gets better.
Every time someone posts/shows a picture of old Jetta i battle with myself to find anything beatiful on that car...imo ugliest vw ever made
Quote from -NightFly- :Every time someone posts/shows a picture of old Jetta i battle with myself to find anything beatiful on that car...imo ugliest vw ever made

VW's designers smoked something in the 80's. Corrado, Scirocco, Transporter, Passat, Polo, they all look horrible. The Golfs are so-so.
Well only thing that looks good on this cars are rims. But BMW badges on them? No logic found again. Any VAG brands' would be more logical though...
haha

R10 logo's are on already.
Quote from -NightFly- :Every time someone posts/shows a picture of old Jetta i battle with myself to find anything beatiful on that car...imo ugliest vw ever made

Quote from Töki (HUN) :VW's designers smoked something in the 80's. Corrado, Scirocco, Transporter, Passat, Polo, they all look horrible. The Golfs are so-so.

Haters gonna hate.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with these cars.

Boxy cars forever <3 <3 <3 <3
Quote from Töki (HUN) :VW's designers smoked something in the 80's. Corrado, Scirocco, Transporter, Passat, Polo, they all look horrible. The Golfs are so-so.

shut up the Scirocco's were awesome Corrado was great as well.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG