The online racing simulator
LFS carsound expansion
(267 posts, started )
#26 - Jakg
Quote from Ryanry64 :First person to rapidshare it gets a cookie and a lapdance from Jakg

I can't use rapidshare! yousendit and you get the lap dance AND "something special"!
Much faster link!

Also, awsome sounds
Thanks for that one, around 500 using DTA on Mozilla
Cheers for the links guys
Sounds are soo cool
Quote from Jacek :ftp://Public:Public@ftp.livefo ... .hu/live4is_carsound3.wmv

Mirror :http://users.v1.hu/f1vids/live4is_carsound3.wmv

I'm sorry, I'd like to ask a moderator if he could move this topic to the unofficial addons section, because I think it more likely belongs there since this addon is going to be real soon.

hi. i liked the tease.
i hope this is some kind of outsim app to drive lfs via samples. i also hope the engine for samples is good enough for interpolation at various rpm samples. but most especially i hope we can customize the samples easy later down the line.
if this is that kind of app, then all the best and i look foward to it.
i also hope we can mix with lfs internal generated sound (just using lfs internal volume sliders).
peace.
I think you can turn the sound in LFS down really low. Low enough that this program will play over it.
just saw it, actially did download it at that slow rate, but its a great video, i really wish LFS would sound like that by default

lol loved the putting sound of the UF1k
Sounds nice Can't wait to give it a shot. Any chance at getting some gear wine in there too?
Quote from MAGGOT :Sounds nice Can't wait to give it a shot. Any chance at getting some gear wine in there too?

Hey! Don't drink and drive :drunk:
These sounded so awesome. Especially the FXR.
#37 - axus
Sounds interesting... the BF1 sounded awesome.

I trust we owe this to the new OutGauge system?
WOW :lovies3d: (not the game)
Wow, that sounds very impressive. Please don't tell me its a fake Would love to see this mod released.
Woot!

Sweet! i really love it! ;D
:jawdrop::faint2::bigeyes2::eye-poppi:dopey::woohoo:

I almost soiled myself when i heard the FXR. Those gear change sounds are ... well... i'll just leave it up to everyone to watch for themselves

:munching_Can i be a beta tester?
Wow, this program is going to be pretty good (if it does get released).
it sounds good. Though, if I was going to concoct a fake movie to get you all excited, I'd use very short snippets to save myself too much work
Here's hoping...
If it's fake, the syncing is very well done, but I'd still like to have some sort of confirmation
I dislike the F1 sound by the way... got GP3 memories when I heard that
Other than that, looks very promising, hope you're not bullshitting us and I'm looking forward to the release.
nice sound O.o
when u can upload it?¿ I will download sure
Thanks for the effort but that BUM! in FXR didn't sound believable, sampled is allways sampled. Im sorry but I must say I wouln't sell my second kidney for that.
Quote from Blackout :Thanks for the effort but that BUM! in FXR didn't sound believable, sampled is allways sampled. Im sorry but I must say I wouln't sell my second kidney for that.

I'm with you on this one. If these sounds are real, they surely are sampled. I'm guessing they've been done with outgauge + a bunch of sound samples from different engines.

Good efforth tho.
I couldn't care less if its sampled or generated on the fly, if it sounds better than the already okay sounding engines, i'll happily switch to it.
Very nice. But, if this is possible, then is it also possible to make those extern backshift sounds?
#50 - Jakg
Quote from Jacek :since this addon is going to be real soon.

when you say that do you mean "coming real soon" or "becoming real soon", 1st meaning it is ready, 2nd meaning it hasnt been made yet, if itts the latter then NOOOOO!

LFS carsound expansion
(267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG