The online racing simulator
I already made there a chicane to get teh cars slower. I'll post the layout tonight, I now have to work.
So, I postpones all a week later, due to I saw that GT3 TCC is overlapping with the Qualy.
Chrono I think you will need a skin thread or maybe you will tell them to post on this thread.
I would like to know Team Estonia's number after class change.
Number 18
Hi, sorry if I overread it, but what is the final date for registrating a team to take part in the race?
best is so fast as possible
The Restriction for the XFB is changed to 43% instead of 44%.
Here is the Official layout for the 10h Race!
Attached files
KY3_10hrace1.lyt - 1.2 KB - 136 views
Any sort of name requirements?
The 10h race takes place form 19th-20th or from 26-27 of May ?
26th -27th of may
1) There is not some sort of track modifying layout being used, is it?
2) Is there a training server?
1) Look at post 59
2) I think yes
Excellent communication.
Hello,

There is a Layout. If you would follow the posts you should know it.
A server is setted up named: 10h of Kyoto by 6th
I don't need to follow posts, such information belongs in the opening post.
Is the well-known boothy-chicane gonna be in use?
Yes
Awesome :-)
Just tried the layout. Why do you have so many unneeded objects? Like those on the straights... They arent needed. :-)
Speaking of layout. What about qualifying and touching any of them? Would be quite harsh to take away the lap if for example it's just one pole taken down by accident.
since only 2 gt3 cars.. the teams that sign up two gt2 cars must only be allowed 1 in gt2 and the other gt3? would make it better for gt3 grid..
hmm.. I dont have a clue of how we can handle it now. We seriously need more GT3 cars, Didn't I saw some more GT3's practising?!
Quote from Franky.S :since only 2 gt3 cars.. the teams that sign up two gt2 cars must only be allowed 1 in gt2 and the other gt3? would make it better for gt3 grid..

this^

you can see some teams sign two cars in gt2. like savage simsports. since we dont have alot of gt3 cars (only 3) then move one of savage to gt3. only allow 1 car per team in each class.

it should work

The Official 10h of Kyoto by 6th
(204 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG