The online racing simulator
Race layout
(11 posts, started )
#1 - tonix
Race layout
A layout I made few days ago. It was hosted on saturday afternoon by my teammate NoGhost. It's pretty long and complicated, from fast corners to tight hairpins. Feels good with rb4 and fox. Fast time with rb4 is about 1:57 and 1:35 with fox. Screenshots in attachments.

- tonix
Attached images
au_1.jpg
au_2.jpg
au_3.jpg
Attached files
AU1_tonixrace.lyt - 4 KB - 980 views
Quote from tonix :A layout I made few days ago. It was hosted on saturday afternoon by my teammate NoGhost. It's pretty long and complicated, from fast corners to tight hairpins. Feels good with rb4 and fox. Fast time with rb4 is about 1:57 and 1:35 with fox. Screenshots in attachments.

- tonix

nice layout!
Well guys, i've two big problems.

First- I've made a .lyt, on blackwoll to drag, but only 1 car can race per time, then i whant 4 cars for one time, that's possible? ? think so...

Secund- well...i whant to know if it is possible to put my .lyt in online mode, for others dragr's can too drag in the .lyt.

Thanks

Starshuter
#4 - Jakg
Quote from Starshuter :Well guys, i've two big problems.

First- I've made a .lyt, on blackwoll to drag, but only 1 car can race per time, then i whant 4 cars for one time, that's possible? ? think so...

Secund- well...i whant to know if it is possible to put my .lyt in online mode, for others dragr's can too drag in the .lyt.

Thanks

Starshuter

only in S2 can you do multiplayer layouts, and you can only make layouts with S2 mr demo racer
so that's mean that, i only can do the lyt to me own race rigth?
#6 - Jakg
Quote from Starshuter :so that's mean that, i only can do the lyt to me own race rigth?

no, in S2 you can use layouts online and single player, and in demo you cant use layouts at ALL
but i use my lyt in offline mode...
#8 - Jakg
Quote from Starshuter :but i use my lyt in offline mode...

not with the demo you dont, the demo cant load layouts...
if you sai that i belive, but i run in the lyt i demo :X
haha banned
lol thats what he gets:biggun: :bananadea

Race layout
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG