The online racing simulator
btw, since all races are covered by n-tv (the German derivate of CNN) there is a livestream simulcasting its program

http://www.n-tv.de/mediathek/livestream/

can anyone tell me if it also works outside of Germany?
"Aus rechtlichen Grunden konnen wir den Livestream nicht auserhalb Deutschlands zeigen. Wir bitten um Verstandnis."

In my appalling German I think that means "Sorry but we can't show this outside Germany"? :P
Quote from J@tko :"Aus rechtlichen Grunden konnen wir den Livestream nicht auserhalb Deutschlands zeigen. Wir bitten um Verstandnis."

In my appalling German I think that means "Sorry but we can't show this outside Germany"? :P

too bad that would've been the easiest way
Stream the races to us when they are live.
im half british half german and since there were a lot of german drivers signed up this season already i chose the british flag till 2 weeks ago i was the only "brit" but now that a lot of new drivers signed up it doesnt really matter anymore
Phil, do you race at Lausitzring again? I´ll go to ADAC GT Masters in June(?). Not sure. But may we can meet? Would be cool.
race two is on in 10 minutes at 14:35 UTC
@kiste: nein, lausitzring wurde vom kalender gestrichen

small review:

1st race: the whole setup wasnt really good at all. too high DF, bad gear ratios and oversteer every corner. had a great start from 17 up to 12 but then dropped back. for some reason i found some more pace in the last 10 laps and almost closed the gap to the front group but they were too far ahead...

2nd race: lower DF, different gear ratios aaaand... STALLED THAT BITCH v.v anyways cought up to the pack quite fast and had a great battle going on with 4 cars but again struggling with freaking oversteeeer in every corner. last lap zeller divebombed me in the mercedes arena, almost crashed into me if i hadnt opened the door. so he went past and was right in front of me for the "eingang motodrom" (super fast righthander before the sachskurve) which caused me to lose grip -> went wide and off into the gravel

3rd race: different roll center settings, different gear ratios.... good start again, gained a few places on lap 1, then bumped somebody in front of me who was going really slow around the hairpin so my front wing was damaged. also for some reason i couldnt adjust the brake bias -.- so almost every corner from there on i got flatspots on my right front and UBER UNDERSTEER in fast corners (t1 and "eingang motodrom"). definately wouldve had a good pace to run with the back midfield without that wing and brake problem... but i had a nice small battle going on with wolf who stalled his car at the start. we were driving side by side for quite a while but unfortunately the TV cam didnt catch it :s

and even in the 3rd race i wasnt really happy with the car and still not very confident in general. but we had some good progression in each race so it wasnt too bad. wont race in pau because everybodys just going to wreck there anyways, so ill be racing again in 3 weeks at brands hatch
Quote from painster :had a great start from 17 up to 12

Wow, they managed to get 17+ entries eventually? Nice

Quote from painster :wont race in pau because everybodys just going to wreck there anyways, so ill be racing again in 3 weeks at brands hatch

Speaking of wrecks, are you considering to do Macau? Just curious.
they actually have over 30 cars signed up for the race at norisring and there were 19 cars signed up for hockenheim

yes, we will most likely race macau
ah sad .

But good luck for the next races. i watched the stream. =)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG