The online racing simulator
@Pena - nobody rush you too choose FXR, right?

@Morgan, yea no problem tho. I was just pointing out, that everybody have their small protests to write, you know. But all of them(us) find it pointless, because the situation in race was quite messy
Quote from VTiRacing :FXR = easier to drive, easier to push it to the limit.. please dont start this topic again about FXR and its restrictions.

Is not by being easier. The IGTC 2011, most went with FXR, and it was not for easy, it was because he could win the FXR to XRR and FZR, is not the case here. Nobody here uses it and for any reason. Also is that we are fools.

Quote from krkriv :@Pena - nobody rush you too choose FXR, right?

Quote from Peña Racing :And do not say that we are free to grab the car you want

Thanks for reading, leave it, do not want to talk more about it. I not will answer more on this topic

btw Fuse, great theme your last track I can use in any video? For a real video in slowmotion or any video LFS is perfect, unfortunately I can not make videos of LFS with this shit pc.
Sorry but the restrictions are fine. Maybe you feel its unfair because of lack of straigt away speed but thats becaus you choose your car and setup. U can always run lower wings

That being said only 1 team chose the fxr, and thy showed great competitivism so i guess its down to how much fun u want to have
I protest that I have done to provoke Nogiec.
I made 5 minutes after closing time on purpose.
But unfortunately no one has understood my message.
You can not convict unless you look at replays and give me the piece of shit.
I hope this does not happen again.
If someone protests you it aint a reason to flip out... For me the only protest I did was because he blamed it on me and did not even apologize. I made contact with another driver during my stint and apologized via pm. End of story, just grow up guys and protest when it affects your race directly, not just because someone insulted you post race or nudged your car. Things can be worked out privately without starting a penalty war.
Quote from krkriv :Why for example, I did not protest spdo for overtaking me in T2 under yellow at start? Even though retry start was called 20s ago?

Irony is, you were in the group that started racing and caused all that mess, and i haven't because i saw delay of start on time. So, since start was delayed and race never started, i wasn't off track/off pace etc by my fault, i figured out i should get back on my place between cars #09 and #17 that were now just in front of me and also in front of you because you just returned on the track after offroad adventure. And in that situation, you only saw spdo overtaking you and not two cars before spdo, maybe because, of those cars only spdo was in front of genr at the end - thats lame. Thanks for not reporting, though
Quote from malcomax :I protest that I have done to provoke Nogiec.
I made 5 minutes after closing time on purpose.
But unfortunately no one has understood my message.
You can not convict unless you look at replays and give me the piece of shit.
I hope this does not happen again.

I agree btw #58 is not guilty at all for my point of view,01 and 58 were just in the bad place at the bad moment.
Quote from fadeaway :Irony is, you were in the group that started racing and caused all that mess, and i haven't because i saw delay of start on time. So, since start was delayed and race never started, i wasn't off track/off pace etc by my fault, i figured out i should get back on my place between cars #09 and #17 that were now just in front of me and also in front of you because you just returned on the track after offroad adventure. And in that situation, you only saw spdo overtaking you and not two cars before spdo, maybe because, of those cars only spdo was in front of genr at the end - thats lame. Thanks for not reporting, though

Dude, if I was not defending a GenR's name, like fair and good, I would get into massive rage with you. YOU NEVER WEREN'T IN FRONT OF ME AT THE START, AND ALSO ADMIN SAID - NO RETAKING OF POSITIONS! I wasnt offpaced when you overtook, and for 09 and 17, they overtook me, when i was on the gravel, so it will make F no sense if i say something about them. At least take example from Morgan, he understood the situation and apologized for that. OMG! You would get penalty for that for sure, cuz basically you're going over the rules. But I won't play the arsehole role. As I said, I was pointing out that everyone can post stupid protests. But did not expect to be eaten from some people. Lolz
guise
why are u so mad about stuff
that basically had no influence on your end results
D:
Quote from Peña Racing :I understand that it was so, but honestly, this is not right, because some teams can do it and pull the cable from the router and timeout. I hope this does not happen.

Yes, you are right, but if you watch lap times of Vincper, you understand that he was our fastest driver. Do you really think that we have renounced him run? He had a great pace, we are the only penalized team for this. Ok, if we receive a penalty is not a problem, but wasn't intentional, was only for safety.

@IMOL your only fault was the insults after race, I think it would be better if you would spend a little of your time to review replays of races before insult for free.

@Ivanov I read a lot of stupid protest, but it is a right of drivers. Most of the time are made ​​to draw the attention of the admin for an evaluation, our point of view is different, but nothing personal
Quote from DjBlueIce :
Most of the time are made ​​to draw the attention of the admin for an evaluation, our point of view is different, but nothing personal

Well put, this is how it is for almost everyone. I know I have no grudge against anyone.
@Krasi, After all, anything spdo done in the race was up to the track pace (Y) The race was decided on the track from our side.

In general, it was not really good to decide 30 mins before the race if I should actually start or not. I had to learn the track while driving my first stint, and realize that I used wrong gears for first 30 minutes. After trying the new gears in sc1 and sc2, I just improved a whole second over a lap. From then on it was up to whether i can concentrate or not. It was just a suprise to be up to 2nd place on an FZR track with no practice at all.
-
(DarknessPainF1) DELETED by DarknessPainF1 : derp not worth it
Quote from Kristi :@Krasi, After all, anything spdo done in the race was up to the track pace (Y) The race was decided on the track from our side.

In general, it was not really good to decide 30 mins before the race if I should actually start or not. I had to learn the track while driving my first stint, and realize that I used wrong gears for first 30 minutes. After trying the new gears in sc1 and sc2, I just improved a whole second over a lap. From then on it was up to whether i can concentrate or not. It was just a suprise to be up to 2nd place on an FZR track with no practice at all.

Well it is not anything's track tbh. Was pretty even. I did not said anything about ur pace, you did really well with stretching the 2nd stint, this basically decided your race and congratz for that. But you would get penalty, no matter if it is fair or not. As I said you did pretty well and I only say congratz about that. I don't even understand why fade tried to flame on me
Quote from Mustangman759 :If someone protests you it aint a reason to flip out... For me the only protest I did was because he blamed it on me and did not even apologize. I made contact with another driver during my stint and apologized via pm. End of story, just grow up guys and protest when it affects your race directly, not just because someone insulted you post race or nudged your car. Things can be worked out privately without starting a penalty war.

Good lad. now you have to live up to that post, lol.
#91 - CSF
That's the gayest thing you have ever posted, and you post a lot of shit.
Quote from Kristi :@Krasi, After all, anything spdo done in the race was up to the track pace (Y) The race was decided on the track from our side.

Why do you post shit?

http://tracker.newdimensionrac ... /2012/round1/team_03.html

Where here do you go 1s faster in your 2nd stint than at the same point in your first stint?

E: Cant believe I wasted 10 minutes of my life, but you dont even use a different gear anywhere you ****ing retard, except for shifting up and then immediately shifting down again before the corner which probably made you slower.
Peace !
Quote from IsaacPrice :Why do you post shit?

http://tracker.newdimensionrac ... /2012/round1/team_03.html

Where here do you go 1s faster in your 2nd stint than at the same point in your first stint?

E: Cant believe I wasted 10 minutes of my life, but you dont even use a different gear anywhere you ****ing retard, except for shifting up and then immediately shifting down again before the corner which probably made you slower.

Yes it's the shifting up before the turn that made the car more stable in the turns. You noticed it after all. But I can congratulate to the way you threw off that post. Woulda earn you an award.
What? So where did making it more stable on entry by shifting up and then shifting straight back down again gain you 1 second?

I cba to have an argument, but when you get your superiority complex "har har I didnt practice and still finished 2nd" you deserve to get proved how much shit you're talking - even though you still did a good job.
#98 - CSF
Limp Bizkit is worse.
hahaha
dear gad
the penisflaunting in this thread took a completely different turn

so much angst

how about you guys duke it out on the track next round, instead of making fools out of yourselves on here
Quote from Fuse5 :how about you guys duke it out on the track next round, instead of making fools out of yourselves on here

Imagine the amount of protests and anger after that!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG