The online racing simulator
Quote from DeadWolfBones :The "**** off" was because it appears to me that when you realized your first protest would fail, you edited it to be something you thought might stick better. I don't think it's because you have anything against CoRe. I think it's out of some bizarre need save face.

It's also because you're protesting an incident in which your team was almost entirely uninvolved, aside from hitting us and making sure we completed our spin. (You say Jesse could have just braked instead of going in the grass? Maybe. But you also could have just braked instead of running into him when he started sliding ahead of you, right?)

I do not gain anything position wise anyways as we finished ahead of you, so not sure what you mean by saving face because I ran a clean race imo. I did not say jesse needed to slam the brakes, maybe just slightly slow down. I also didn't expect to have a car come off the grass and spin in front of me either. So yeah, i guess I could have hit the brakes to avoid something which should have never happened because your driver decided to bump draft the #11 into the genuine car which then caused you to run into the grass. then you slide into perrs on exit and spin loose into cars.

btw if i slammed brakes cars behind me would have hit me, so not sure what your point is there. I was just trying to say that you guys couldve not bump drafted car 11 into genr and maybe have just calmed down and waited a little while.
Quote from vourliotis :I really i have not idea why he didnt race. Maybe they didnt read the rules. I remember from rules that the driver who did the quals must do at least one lap, isnt?.
I am talking about PlayerZone.

Unfortunately our Qualifying driver vincper suffered from very bad lag issues on the server that night, this is why he could not race.
In fact, he did join the server to take over the car, however he suffered from a time-out even before exiting the pitlane.

We believe we've already been punished enough by this time-out, and hope you understand that we decided not to run vincper, as this most probably wouldn't have ended well for both us or any of the other cars on track.
Quote from Fuse5 :hope u guys enjoyed the broadcast! I did

Next broadcast coming up soon !

Very stylish and looks nostalgic. I really like this one Nice job, Fuse
Ok, Ben and Ray... Let me get involved into your argument... First of all, Ray let me ask you - why the hell you always make a complain about everything? You should realize that blaming people and acting being not satisfied is really ridiculous. (don't take this as a sight of hating or whatsoever, just drawing a picture of the situation that occurs). I have re-watched your and your brother's protested moments on the replay and what can I say? Stop complaining, guys! Seriously. The restart session on third lap was nothing wrong... Core racing guy and some others got some unlucky moments and u were being stopped just a little bit... You shouldn't be surprised that such moments can happen during the race and we don't have an invisible cars to go through the obstacles on the road. Be happy knowing the fact you wasn't actually involved in that incident and did not face sad circumstances that others did. Speaking about the second one with a Bartolotta alongside - the race incident. Nothing else. I think he just thought u would get off your throttle and try to avoid the situation, 'cos he was in the better situation, but you didn't want to face the situation and kept on pushing the throttle and in the result - you gone off. But I should congratulate you with waaay more calculated and more intelligent driving than your brother which has reported his moment with a guy from Speed Desire team on lap 59 which was also race incident. It was not on purpose. In result he lost much of time as well, so he did not gain anything. (btw, before that your brother was doing some crazy driving (with a Leemet (at the last corner) and Ben (especially at T1) and also he was bumping others pretty all the time on the straights which is really dangerous!).
So yeah... Guys... Once again. Don't let your emotions overwhelm your mind! I should congratulate your team for becoming more and more competitive. You're showing some progress (and you also did quite good job in this race). But don't let whole thing that you've achieved already down with some stupid complains. I mean it's frustrating at the stages when u are having downhills and wanna curse everything (I was pretty not satisfied as well with Bartolotta's behavior towards me when he aggressively pushed me out off the track, also got unlucky moment when somebody hit the tire wall and one tire was rolling on the racing line, I hit that tire and I spun off... But it's just race incident and that's all. Why I should make a complain about that tire? Should I protest that tire? D no.. it's just ridiculous. It's just how it is and you have to live with that. So do you.
#56 - CSF
Bartollato also did the same exact thing to me at minifbm, seniecka
Quote from DjBlueIce :Unfortunately our Qualifying driver vincper suffered from very bad lag issues on the server that night, this is why he could not race.
In fact, he did join the server to take over the car, however he suffered from a time-out even before exiting the pitlane.

We believe we've already been punished enough by this time-out, and hope you understand that we decided not to run vincper, as this most probably wouldn't have ended well for both us or any of the other cars on track.

I know that you are fair team Dj and this didnt happened by purpose
Bad luck...
Quote from Bmxtwins :Bartollato also did the same exact thing to me at minifbm, seniecka

Bartolotta does not participate in MINIfbm, congratulations you failed.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Bartollato also did the same exact thing to me at minifbm, seniecka

I watched the replay, i did a maneuver was correct past you have not raised the gas.
Will be the admin to judge.
I do not do MiniFbm Championship, now stop ,i hope have been insulted enough to take measures.

sorry for my english ,i use google translate
Quote from malcomax :I watched the replay, i did a maneuver was correct past you have not raised the gas.
Will be the admin to judge.
I do not do MiniFbm Championship, now stop ,i hope have been insulted enough to take measures.

sorry for my english ,i use google translate

This is my fault, the car number confused me. My apologies
Wtf frenchmen are the only people in the world that are allowed to complain everytime ! (joke inside)

Btw crashes at start is kind of something really usual and nearly predictable at Bl1R (small track + that T1 + 32 cars on track + lag and fps drop). So as soon as nobody did something completely stupid and divebombed someone I think common sense would say it is racing incident?
Yea, have to say that if LLM guys were not in LFS, we would get the final results about 2 days earlier? So many incidents happen in races but most of the people understand here that it's part of racing. If you protest for every contact that others do against you, you're doing it wrong.

And I seriously don't believe that LLM is just a team which is just accidentally always part of crashes etc. It's just that your edge of making a complaint is far much lower than others'. Or if you are (how the hell should I know), you should really think about your actions on the track. How is it possible that your team is a target of "crashers" in every single race?
Race Protests Deadline: 09:15 UTC Monday, 30 April 2012
Great logic. Ftr I only protested one incident where I Lost multiple spots...
Was quite looking forward to this race after spending most of the last month being off pace in iRacing, and with the gt2ws competition actually looking pretty strong considering the state of LFS. Struggled to motivate myself to practice at the start of the week, but when I realised it was Tomek's birthday on the day of qual that was a good motivation to start to practice and it started to click from there. Was a tenth off pb in q3, which was about what I expected to be good enough for pole but Matti put in a near perfect lap so I had to be happy with 2nd. Knew I'd have better race pace compared to q anyway.

Our tactic was to put me in the car for the first and last stints to try and build a gap, and then catch whatever Dom couldn't keep up with the guys around us. Unfortunately Dom was afk when the SC came which meant I had to do the 2nd stint too, which cancelled out a 14s lead and left a lot of work to do. 2nd restart didn't go quite to plan, with Krasi getting a run on me and I decided it was better to let him go then risk a crash. Managed to get a good run on him a couple of laps later into t1, I thought I had plenty of overrun on him so went for it and made it stick with only minor contact. I knew now I needed to put as much of a gap as I could so I tried to be as consistent as possible whilst still doing good times. Was looking more at CoRe being the threat but once they pitted early I knew with Matti in for a 2nd stint and already in the groove they would be the threat. Sure enough with Dom struggling with nerves/wheel issues Matti managed to get him before the last SC came out and left us vulnerable to the rest of the pack behind.

Grats Western Wolves, spdo and CoRe for the podium.

E: lolessay
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : Arguing with a finn. Lol ill just let admins decide
#66 - IMOL
Go and cry to your mom malcomax for that insults LOL
-
(vourliotis) DELETED by vourliotis
Quote from IMOL :Go and cry to your mom malcomax for that insults LOL

You are a child abuse by a computer.
Here you must simulate events not to be offensive.
If you have little education is a problem not of your community
#68 - IMOL
Quote from malcomax :You are a child abuse by a computer.
Here you must simulate events not to be offensive.
If you have little education is a problem not of your community

You touched me out, you took me off the track. You was only one i saw in the mirror. I was too angry after my stint/race finished so i could tell anything i knew about this crash... I dont wanna see replays coz i dont want to lose my time for that. So sorry but for im not going to apologize for anything. And i can tell open my thoughs about you if i want to. Not only me infact.
Quote from malcomax :Session of Incident Race
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident min. 02 sec.42 UTC
Lap and Location of Incident 1 lap ( in start )
Your Car Number 58
Other Car(s) Involved 08-09-01
Brief Description of Incident :
Car 08 hit car 09 and push me , my car spun touches car 01
I will be insulted from 01 Nogiec for this crash .

Sorry, but this protest makes no sense, 08 and 09 were holding their line, you clearly didnt gave enough room from outside for 3 wide action. + Ur protest passed deadline. Also you were quite messed where is ur starting position in double file, I guess someone should look more on admin's message at starts.

And guys it is ridiculous to protest things like that. Why for example, I did not protest spdo for overtaking me in T2 under yellow at start? Even though retry start was called 20s ago? Cuz it will be stupid, I see only few people doing protests in every league. I can't imagine what will happen if everyone start to protest situations like these.
Quote from ZyXEL :Bartolotta does not participate in MINIfbm, congratulations you failed.

lolllll
Despite all of this, I would like to give congrats to LLM for bringing their pace up to be true midfield runners much of the time. Good work, boys.

Now get to work on your attitudes.
Quote from DjBlueIce :Unfortunately our Qualifying driver vincper suffered from very bad lag issues on the server that night, this is why he could not race.

I understand that it was so, but honestly, this is not right, because some teams can do it and pull the cable from the router and timeout. I hope this does not happen.

On the other hand, it matters little whether we penalize your team or not, we are proud of the race we did with FXR, only team what carry, and all this is because that is too restricted, something will be wrong for anyone to take FXR and all go with FZR, there should not be much difference, I think the admins should review the restriction of FXR for future championships. And do not say that we are free to grab the car you want, not for it there that ruled out FXR, FZR is not always good, but if have advantage, will always be the car of choice. Maybe I should put this in the topic suggestions, but I do not think that this change.
FXR = easier to drive, easier to push it to the limit.. please dont start this topic again about FXR and its restrictions.
Quote from Peña Racing :On the other hand, it matters little whether we penalize your team or not, we are proud of the race we did with FXR, only team what carry, and all this is because that is too restricted, something will be wrong for anyone to take FXR and all go with FZR, there should not be much difference, I think the admins should review the restriction of FXR for future championships. And do not say that we are free to grab the car you want, not for it there that ruled out FXR, FZR is not always good, but if have advantage, will always be the car of choice. Maybe I should put this in the topic suggestions, but I do not think that this change.

This topic has been discussed ad nauseum before.
Quote from krkriv :Sorry, but this protest makes no sense, 08 and 09 were holding their line, you clearly didnt gave enough room from outside for 3 wide action. + Ur protest passed deadline. Also you were quite messed where is ur starting position in double file, I guess someone should look more on admin's message at starts.

And guys it is ridiculous to protest things like that. Why for example, I did not protest spdo for overtaking me in T2 under yellow at start? Even though retry start was called 20s ago? Cuz it will be stupid, I see only few people doing protests in every league. I can't imagine what will happen if everyone start to protest situations like these.

Basically spdo did that because we took #09 (in front) and #17 (behind) as reference. As some stuff happened in the line it was a bug deal to make it with position so we took those reference to keep the same order. Looks like we failed, Sorry for that.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG