The online racing simulator
Quote from E.Reiljans :Do Americans really have to struck that God thingy in every post they write? I don't see how it's related at all in this case.

Do Latvians really have to take every post they see literally and spark a debate over the most minor reasons?
Quote from BAMBO :Do Latvians really have to take every post they see literally and spark a debate over the most minor reasons?

Yes.
Quote from BAMBO :Explains your sorry state....

Hey, at least we have electricity, unlike Romania.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Do Americans really have to struck that God thingy in every post they write? I don't see how it's related at all in this case.

Hey. If it'll make you feel better I'll throw in Apple Pie and Baseball too.

Latvia..... Where men are men and Women are Olympic shot putters.
Romania..... What do you get when you line up every single Romanian man woman and child from end to end? A full set of teeth.

Quote from E.Reiljans :Hey, at least we have electricity, unlike Romania.

Aww, is that it? Here I was expecting a sharp and clever statement regarding our economical or political state but perhaps I thought too highly of you. Oh well... You're no fun.

Quote from Racer Y :Hey. If it'll make you feel better I'll throw in Apple Pie and Baseball too.

Latvia..... Where men are men and Women are Olympic shot putters.
Romania..... What do you get when you line up every single Romanian man woman and child from end to end? A full set of teeth.

Dude, the hell man?!? What did I do to deserve a shitty xenophobic joke?

In any case, I won't lower myself to such petty insults and it seems that this thread has gone awfully off topic. I'm partially at fault here so sorry.
Quote from BAMBO :

Dude, the hell man?!? What did I do to deserve a shitty xenophobic joke?

Oh you didn't....I just couldn't think of a better one.....
Actually I stole a redneck joke and replaced some words... are there some shitty xenophobic Romanian jokes out there?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG