The online racing simulator
Norwegian student risks 35 years in jail in the US - made a wrong turn.
I'm sure there is more to this story than that website says.
How fast do you have to back into a curb to get a flat?

His family sounds like the crappiest drivers ever. Crashed their real car into the median, turned the rental down a one-way-street into a festival, then got a flat backing into a curb. All in a single day.
I'm sorry, but when it comes down to people not knowing what to do with their cars, I have no sympathy at all. Cars can easily become huge weapons when put on the hands of inept drivers (a Volvo no less!). And boy, are those guys inept! In fact, calling them inept doesn't do them justice.

TBH, I made my mind up when I read the boy was tired of being bullied at school, so decided to move TO THE UNITED STATES!
I'm not sure if it was assault, unless he was attempting to injure the people to get away. The guy that punched him should have nothing to worry about, the guy probably looked like he was going to kill his wife, i would smack him in the face if i thought that too.
It's no doubt the norwegian was an idiot, and driving like an idiot too, but he did not do that on purpose from what I did understand of the case and the explenation. He misunderstood, and thanks to the smartass that punched this nervous guy in his face (he broke his nose) he totally lost it and misjudget the whole situation.

I agree that the norwegian should get some sort of punishment, but really, a fine / withdrawal of lisence is one thing, but he got 7.5 years of prison! Jesus christ America, the land of the free woho! Beeing an idiot is one thing, but that does not make you to what the americans call him - a dangerous man trying to injure and kill people with his weapon, in this case his car, by purpose.

But by all means, maybe there is more to this case than what media tells, but if they tell the truth then this case stinks.
Welcome to the New Amerika.....

They were meaningless numbers that simply dissapear into the US prison system.
http://www.aljazeera.com/progr ... 01/20121318318540671.html

Please remember that they need a constant supply of inmates to keep their prison system operating at a 'profit', at least for the companies running them.

Amerika is a sad example of what happens when you 'Don't give a s#!t'

They seem to want to convert their country into a moral cesspit. Here's a good example, In their NWO even decent cops get taken out.

"In this case, Officer Tasca is being declared “psychologically incompetent” for stepping in to save an emotionally disturbed young man from a brutal beating at the hands of police.
When viewing the disturbing video (which can be seen here), we hear Kyle and his mother Tara screaming, “Stop punching me!” and “Why are you punching him?”

Astoundingly, the two Ridgefield Park Sergeants responsible have never refuted the claims that they repeatedly assaulted the 22-year-old man as he was waiting for medical assistance.

Even more insane is that Kyle was never arrested or charged for any offense whatsoever.

Officer Tasca says that is because Kyle never threatened the officers, did not possess a weapon and most importantly, was not violent and did not resist.

Tasca was eventually able to pull off one of the Ridgefield Park officers who was striking Kyle and his mother actually called Tasca personally to thank her.

It was just a matter of days after Tasca stepped in to defend the helpless man that she was informed she was being suspended without pay. One year later and she is still suspended and awaiting her internal trial. According to WPIX, the Bogota Police Department is looking to see her fired."
http://www.activistpost.com/20 ... state-officer-may-be.html

But, her crime, of not supporting her 'Team' is the major one to be prosecuted. Like WTF ?

But then again, apparently the entire US is completely braindead and don't give a stuff about Indefinate detention, FEMA camps, TSA pedophilia, VIPRE squads, or in fact anything.

If anyone in the US is in fact awake then feel free to disagree and state what YOU are doing about YOUR Rogue State. ( Sorry, but YOU are breaking YOUR OWN RULES to the rest of us patsies about supporting your eternal War on Terrortm )
Good ol' Racer X, bringing in a completely unrelated story to back up his, uh, thesis (he has one, right?).
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Good ol' Racer X, bringing in a completely unrelated story to back up his, uh, thesis (he has one, right?).

its ok, just smile and nod eventually he'll shut up and go away.
Racer X, what the F is "Amerika"?
Quote from aroX123 :Christ. Whats wrong with people.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002601538

First, he is not convinced - he is accused.
Please learn the difference.

Second - consider 2 options (and many states between):
- he panicked and went bit too fast with blowing horn and passing by pedestrians - lets say, sentence 1yr probation and some fine for dangerous driving...
- he went as mad thru crowd luckily not killing anyone running off his way (and could kill dozens)... then it looks like an assault to be sentenced with long imprisonment
Quote from Bmxtwins :I'm not sure if it was assault, unless he was attempting to injure the people to get away.

This is not necessarily relevant to this story, but you don't have to attempt to injure someone to be guilty of assault.
Did anyone do any searches on this? I could not turn up a single hit for the story on any newspaper in the US. All the hits were for blogs or far left web sites who repeated what was in the Norway stories. One forum hit was a 2001 post that Larsgard was suspended, not expelled, by a student discipline board for disorderly conduct. At that time he apparently made exaggerated statements about why he was suspended. This story has a very strong smell about it.
Not exactly - left smell has been already answered. Accused Breivik said that he would rather be sentenced to death or unguilty as his assault was justified or just brutal terrorist attack.
Quote from AndRand :First, he is not convinced - he is accused.
Please learn the difference.

Second - consider 2 options (and many states between):
- he panicked and went bit too fast with blowing horn and passing by pedestrians - lets say, sentence 1yr probation and some fine for dangerous driving...
- he went as mad thru crowd luckily not killing anyone running off his way (and could kill dozens)... then it looks like an assault to be sentenced with long imprisonment

Just wanted to say that he now is convinced, 7.5 years he got.

Also, after some researching, and as above tells, it seems this guy got expelled from school back in 2011.

As said before, this dude is a idiot, no doubt about that, but if the little info we have recived from the press actually is right, then this whole case stinks.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Racer X, what the F is "Amerika"?

Pretty much my thought.

So, 7.5 years working in Amerikas equivilent of an asian sweatshop for a traffic violation, and most people, well Amerikans anyway, thought slavery was dead and gone.

"Prisoners earning 23 cents an hour in U.S. federal prisons are manufacturing high-tech electronic components for Patriot Advanced Capability 3 missiles, launchers for TOW (Tube-launched, Optically tracked, Wire-guided) anti-tank missiles, and other guided missile systems. A March article by journalist and financial researcher Justin Rohrlich of World in Review is worth a closer look at the full implications of this ominous development. (minyanville.com)
The expanding use of prison industries, which pay slave wages, as a way to increase profits for giant military corporations, is a frontal attack on the rights of all workers.
Prison labor — with no union protection, overtime pay, vacation days, pensions, benefits, health and safety protection, or Social Security withholding — also makes complex components for McDonnell Douglas/Boeing’s F-15 fighter aircraft, the General Dynamics/Lockheed Martin F-16, and Bell/Textron’s Cobra helicopter. Prison labor produces night-vision goggles, body armor, camouflage uniforms, radio and communication devices, and lighting systems and components for 30-mm to 300-mm battleship anti-aircraft guns, along with land mine sweepers and electro-optical equipment for the BAE Systems Bradley Fighting Vehicle’s laser rangefinder. Prisoners recycle toxic electronic equipment and overhaul military vehicles."
http://www.globalresearch.ca/i ... ?context=va&aid=25376

As the US economy seems keen to show the EU just how to do a faceplant it's great to know that the limited amount of industry in the country now pays 23 cents an hour.

Good thing that the N* word is banned, shame that the slavery continues.

And it's great to see how cost effective they can make their endless 'War on Terrortm' Imagine what it would cost at market rates.........
He flipped out and ran over people with his car on purpose, unless you think gunning it into a crowded street fair sounds like an accident. Harsh punishment, but he wouldn't have been convicted if all of the witnesses at a street festival had not been in agreement that it was deadly driving.
Quote from Racer X NZ :

Pretty much my thought.

So, 7.5 years working in Amerikas equivilent of an asian sweatshop for a traffic violation, and most people, well Amerikans anyway, thought slavery was dead and gone.

blah blah retarded junk

It's "America", not "Amerika". How can you claim you know so much about governments being "evil" and stuff, if education you received hasn't even made you capable of writing so simple word properly, without any grammatical mistakes?
George Olander, a professor of economics who has acted as Norway’s honorary consul in Phoenix since 2005, described the case against Larsgard as “completely crazy”.
“The whole case is shameful for the United States. He should have received a fine or something similar for careless driving,” said Olander.
The consul added that he was astonished by Tuesday’s guilty verdict.
“There’s no proof; nor is it even probable that Larsgard tried to injure or kill anybody in Winslow. The case is completely crazy. Having attended parts of the court case, I’m shocked that he has been convicted,” said Olander.
http://www.thelocal.no/page/vi ... years-after-us-toe-squash

And hello to the Spelling Gestapo

And the TSA rang and said their looking for people just like you, I told them to PM you
Quote from Racer X NZ :And the TSA rang and said their looking for people just like you, I told them to PM you

Thanks, I could do with such a nice job - keeping people like you out of the Land of the Free. Would they provide me with a working visa of US?
I expect so, considering how many of them have been arrested over the past year they're probably keen to hire anyone.
Job sounds just like you. Good luck.
Welcome to America!!!

¬.¬
Sorry kids. But it seems like Mr. X here is a little behinds the times. Who cares about another foriegner running over decent God-fearing Americans? Hell it happens here just about every weekend. Only most of the time they don't stop. That's so ... who cares?
You need to be hip with hoodies, skittles and how the hell Zimmerman got 250k in paypal accounts if you wanna hang out with the cool kids that bash Americanistas.
Amerika.... AmeriKa? Really?
Quote from Racer Y :Sorry kids. But it seems like Mr. X here is a little behinds the times. Who cares about another foriegner running over decent God-fearing Americans? Hell it happens here just about every weekend. Only most of the time they don't stop. That's so ... who cares?
You need to be hip with hoodies, skittles and how the hell Zimmerman got 250k in paypal accounts if you wanna hang out with the cool kids that bash Americanistas.

Do Americans really have to struck that God thingy in every post they write? I don't see how it's related at all in this case.

Norwegian student risks 35 years in jail in the US - made a wrong turn.
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG