The online racing simulator
Banned of server by bots
(27 posts, started )
Banned of server by bots
Today I went to Actual linux Drift server and I didnt even came of pits and 6 turkish bots spammed voteban. That really pissed me of today... Some admin could go there.
Quote from L@gger :Today I went to Actual linux Drift server and I didnt even came of pits and 6 turkish bots spammed voteban. That really pissed me of today... Some admin could go there.

Theirs other servers you know...
Was it a demo server, so yes, that guys doens't have respect, and last time I has trouble with a turkey guy :P, well I will take a look buddy
Quote from E.Reiljans :There's proper spelling, you know?

Is that the only thing you can pick up on Shadowww, the spelling of others? You knew perfectly well what he meant. Being a slave to the gypsies I doubt your spelling is perfect either.

btw I have missed you.
From most of your educational classes, yes.
Oh well, just 1 month left and I'll be absent from them forever (finals)
#9 - BAMBO
Quote from E.Reiljans :Oh well, just 1 month left and I'll be absent from them forever (finals)

Another fine and proud example of your educational system, eh?
Quote from BAMBO :Another fine and proud example of your educational system, eh?

I don't get what the point of your post is.
Quote from E.Reiljans :I don't get what the point of your post is.

Now you know how the rest of us feel regarding your posts.
Quote from BAMBO :Now you know how the rest of us feel regarding your posts.

I don't, tell me about it please.
Quote from E.Reiljans :I don't, tell me about it please.

You're a big lad, I'm sure you'll figure it out yourself otherwise I'm truly sorry for you...actually no, not really come to think about it.
Quote from BAMBO :You're a big lad, I'm sure you'll figure it out yourself otherwise I'm truly sorry for you...actually no, not really come to think about it.

Are you posting all this shit to get your post count up, or what exactly is your problem?
Quote from E.Reiljans :Are you posting all this shit to get your post count up, or what exactly is your problem?

Oh, the irony in you saying that. I could very easily ask you the same. All you've done so far is try and provoke people with petty remarks. This is me being fed up with it and giving you a taste of your own medicine. Forgive me for lowering myself down to your level, trust me it won't happen again.
Quote from BAMBO :Oh, the irony in you saying that. I could very easily ask you the same. All you've done so far is try and provoke people with petty remarks. This is me being fed up with it and giving you a taste of your own medicine. Forgive me for lowering myself down to your level, trust me it won't happen again.

Ok, thanks for ensuring me that won't happen again - I was just about to add you to my ignore list. Have a nice day sir
I think bots can't ban
Quote from Frunze118 :I think bots can't ban

Old thread..? Plus turkish players back then in that server we're (nothing personal) retarted.. They see you're not a turkey and they vote you out right away.. These days, if you see a turk, be sure that 2 players out of 3 are using a mod.. (btw. I had the same problem before months and from last time I went there and they voted me out.. I've never ever reconnected to that server again..)
Quote from r3zp3k7 :Old thread..? Plus turkish players back then in that server we're (nothing personal) retarted.. They see you're not a turkey and they vote you out right away.. These days, if you see a turk, be sure that 2 players out of 3 are using a mod.. (btw. I had the same problem before months and from last time I went there and they voted me out.. I've never ever reconnected to that server again..)

well you do get niches of erm... " unlikeable people " regardless of server...

generally speaking: yes their is a problem

will it get fixed ?? who knows ? they can just proxy their ip cause their demo afaik.
Quote from r3zp3k7 :Old thread..? Plus turkish players back then in that server we're (nothing personal) retarted.. They see you're not a turkey and they vote you out right away.. These days, if you see a turk, be sure that 2 players out of 3 are using a mod.. (btw. I had the same problem before months and from last time I went there and they voted me out.. I've never ever reconnected to that server again..)

Exactly what I have seen mentioned a few times before.
I know they have sites also that show off their VOB mods and whatever team they are with.
They being Turkish people it seems.
Quote from CheerioDM :Exactly what I have seen mentioned a few times before.
I know they have sites also that show off their VOB mods and whatever team they are with.
They being Turkish people it seems.

I'm not talking about the VOBs, they get JOOS CAR most of the time..
I'm talking about a hack they use these days, making you untouchable..
The bad thing about it is that its under the radar.. (they dont get CPW or somethin)
Mostly you could see it in Car Park crash servers, but from time to time they join our racing servers..
I see a few turks everyday using these mods and if there isn't an admin online to ban them..
They could play like this, with this for hours..

What I'm talkin about?
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHAVYYtKMao
(There are a lot of people who already use this, so I don't really see a reason why not share it with the forum..
I hope that Developers see this & do something about this specific problem, cuz it ruins our online gameplay..)
Quote from r3zp3k7 :I'm not talking about the VOBs, they get JOOS CAR most of the time..
I'm talking about a hack they use these days, making you untouchable..
The bad thing about it is that its under the radar.. (they dont get CPW or somethin)
Mostly you could see it in Car Park crash servers, but from time to time they join our racing servers..
I see a few turks everyday using these mods and if there isn't an admin online to ban them..
They could play like this, with this for hours..

What I'm talkin about?
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHAVYYtKMao
(There are a lot of people who already use this, so I don't really see a reason why not share it with the forum..
I hope that Developers see this & do something about this specific problem, cuz it ruins our online gameplay..)

I hope the devs CAN do anything against this guys...oh..omg...yet i know how it's possible to get a 0:42.xx WR Lap on BL with FBM on my server stats...ok..deletet...
Yes there are no vob mods and server not kick cheaters. It's problem. I really don't understand turkish, why they always crash, ban and use mods ? I think developers fix it.
After few years of gaming I found out that mainly turkish attitude to gaming is... lets say different

Banned of server by bots
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG