2 Questions regarding drafting & names
1) I know that drafting works but does the following car lose downforce due to the reduced air pressure?

2) How do people get colours into their online names? I see people representing their country's flags and want to do the same.

speedfreak227
Shift-6 followed by a number will produce a color.

1 - Red
2 - Green
3 - Yellow
4 - Dark Blue
5 - Pink
6 - Light Blue
7 - White
0 - Black
Quote from RacingSimFan :Shift-6 followed by a number will produce a color.

Otherwise known as the ^ sign.

Example: ^1Speedoo = Speedoo
Quote from speedfreak227 :1) I know that drafting works but does the following car lose downforce due to the reduced air pressure?

yes - simple as that...

if you run low downforce, do not attempt to draft in fast turns (especially in the oval)
it does, but the effect is way too strong in LFS. It seems like you lose all the downforce behind another car, which is not realistic.
I discovered the turbulence effect for myself when someone cleanly passed my in my FOX on SO Classic. He passed me in the last corner at 100-110 mph then drifted in front of me. I understeered straight into the wall, and sat there going, "Eh???" Then I realised what had happened and was impressed with LFS again.
Quote from RacingSimFan :
Shift-6 followed by a number will produce a color.

1 - Red
2 - Green
3 - Yellow
4 - Dark Blue
5 - Pink
6 - Light Blue
7 - White
0 - Black

Quote from Nevermore :Otherwise known as the ^ sign.
Example: ^1Speedoo = Speedoo

Err... Shift-6 is not ^ in all keyboards in the world.... As stated, you must use the ^colornumber, and depending on your keyboard you'll need a different keystroke from Shit+6.

Regards,
Asterix
Like on a German keyboard layout it's the key directly below Esc

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG