The online racing simulator
Of course it was a dive and an over reaction, but it doesn't mean he should get away with it. You cant walk around kneeing people in the back...
Go Athletic!
Balls. I'm nowhere near being a Sporting CP fan but I really wished that the Europa League cup stayed in Portugal for another year.
Awesome football played in Europa League this year, Bilbao deservedly through, i love their style, Sporting fair played too..
Terry is the worst kind of footballer in England, complete and utter &*^%
Quote from jasonmatthews :Terry is the worst kind of footballer in England, complete and utter &*^%

I kinda like he's not uber gentleman and sometimes has his periods... But I don't like him doing that in semifinals when there is 70 million people watching him.
Mackie, you wouldn't happen to know anyone who isn't using a ticket for the jail end tomorrow would you?
Quote from CSF :Mackie, you wouldn't happen to know anyone who isn't using a ticket for the jail end tomorrow would you?

Nope, tickets are rarer than a Liverpool win. Have you got a ticket for the stands, if so just go through the gate for the stands and then make your way to the pie stall then 'accidently' head to the Jailend
Quote from Mysho :I kinda like he's not uber gentleman

I kinda hate that he's a violent racist.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Nope, tickets are rarer than a Liverpool win. Have you got a ticket for the stands, if so just go through the gate for the stands and then make your way to the pie stall then 'accidently' head to the Jailend

Nah nah, 3 of us got tickets for the jailend, but a mate was offshore and we couldn't get him one in time. Was just asking on the off chance you knew someone.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I kinda hate that he's a violent racist.

Well the majority of the world is racist. So I guess by definition you hate the majority anyway.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well the majority of the world is racist.

You couldn't make this shit up

I really can't comprehend what a bizarre little warped world you live in.
Stoke is going to be a bigger test than Manchester City for Arsenal - playing Stoke away isn't ever going to be easy, and also without Walcott or Arteta -_-.
Quote from The Moose :You couldn't make this shit up

I really can't comprehend what a bizarre little warped world you live in.

It's ****ing common knowledge you fool.

The world is mainly inhabited by IDIOTS.

Racists = Idiots.

You don't see where this is going?

OK, take China. They hate foreigners etc, they are 1/3 of the worlds population, get it now?

OK, Russia, very renown for their racist groups. Ever seen a black man in Russia?

In fact, take every eastern-bloc country. They would happily mutter negativity at Muslims and black people.

Obviously, this isn't accounting for the majority of South Africans (white AND black), the Majority of the Taiwanese, Japanese, Indians, Saudis, Spanish, Italians, British, Irish, Scandinavian and Americans. The list doesn't end. Until you run out of countries.
Do you see the world map forming?

Do you not see that the majority of people in the world don't like things that are different to them? It's a human instinct to fear things that are different, and the only way to feel comfortable around it is to engage in a facade that you are above it/them.

Bear in mind, these idiots do not show up in public debate, nor do they admit they are a racist or right wing in public unless they are batshit insane (see BNP videos etc). These idiots are everywhere. If you've been living over 30 years and don't yet realize that racism is still one of the top negative things that the human race has in it's genetic programming then I suggest this post is a waste of your time, as you won't understand it.
What is this over here.. would you all kindly shut up and concentrate on football? Or Flame will have your necks. You know what he does with necks of people, who piss him off?

(He's not shitting down them, he's not Duke Nukem.)
-
(Mackie The Staggie) DELETED by Mackie The Staggie
Fun day at County. Lot's of long balls on show showing Steven Pressley of Barcelona is right as he always is.

Hamilton were utterly awful.
Rosicky has been absolutely astonishing recently - brilliant cross yesterday too.
Quote from CSF :Fun day at County. Lot's of long balls on show showing Steven Pressley of Barcelona is right as he always is.

Hamilton were utterly awful.

Great day and a great game, shame that we'll be losing Midge to Dundee United next season just hope that was his last goal at Vicky Park.
Bit late, but Podolski signing for Arsenal is a massive thing for the club - what do you guys think?
Quote from shaun463 :Bit late, but Podolski signing for Arsenal is a massive thing for the club - what do you guys think?

Hopefully he can help them to finally achieve top 2 or something.
Well hell if you got rid of the season opening collapse they'd be title hunting. That said, I don't think they're going to place any higher next year.
Arsenal might have lost some key players but the quality of the league went down enough for them to still manage third place. I don't get how MUFC are still challenging for the title with the crappy team they've got this year, shows you how bad everybody else has been.
Injuries have killed United this season in many respects. Vidic, Fletcher and Cleverly have been big misses if you look at how they started the season with the football they were playing too.

However United need a rebuild in CM, LB and maybe even a new CB too. Oh and Fergie needs to stop playing 442/4231, thought thats probably because of players available this season...

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG