The online racing simulator
Fifa 12
(32 posts, started )
Fifa 12
Did a search put did not find a thread. Anyone who has it on xbl and wants to play gt is mustangman759. Looking for a proclub, 85 cam 82 st (somehow cam is higher)
I like pes more
#3 - Mysho
pes in my language means "dog" which perfectly suits your avatar. Just a bit of symbolic.
Quote from -NightFly- :I like pes more

its ok on the iphone, but not gonna buy 2 games which are of the same sport :P
Quote from mysho :pes in my language means "dog" which perfectly suits your avatar. Just a bit of symbolic.

:d
am i the only one here whos astonished that an american is playing a football game?
Quote from Shotglass :am i the only one here whos astonished that an american is playing a football game?

Shouldn't be, it's quite popular over here actually (not just the sport, the games).
if anyone plays fifa 12 for xbox 360 add me my gt is Bmxtwins
I'd go as far as to say the game is more popular than the sport. Makes sense in America.
Quote from Rappa Z :I'd go as far as to say the game is more popular than the sport. Makes sense in America.

Yeah, I'm in college (in America) and every guy basically has some fifa game.
Quote from Rappa Z :I'd go as far as to say the game is more popular than the sport. Makes sense in America.

I watch some matches when I have time.
I was referencing the fact that we're actually too lazy to try and play the game.
Ill end up hittin myself in the balls like 2 weeks ago while playing basketball
Quote from Mustangman759 :Ill end up hittin myself in the balls like 2 weeks ago while playing basketball

White people can be good at soccer, though.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :White people can be good at soccer, though.

and american players stop falling over eventually

I had fifa 12 for a while but got bored quiet quickly due to the ease of gltiching Ultimate team and be a pro.... more like be a tool to you're team ( if nobody passes you the ball when you get it score own goals over and over... this what i encountered over and over... )
Ultimate team is pretty lame. VP online is not bad if you get a good team that passes the ball to keep openings for shots on goal. CAM 85 and 82 ST (complete fwd) helps when your an acrobat, speedster, clin finisher and dribbler. On CAM swap finisher for playmaker
Ftr i made my guy 5'7 and 123 lbs (im 5'8 120 lbs aprox.) so not like I lied like all the GKs
80 gk stopped 35/37 shots on goal.lul
Think you play too much? Pffft...

My VP is an 89 Striker. Finished arena, ball skills, shooting, and physical accomplishments. It's actually no fun to play VP anymore when you can just outdo everything on the pitch.

About to break into Division 3 for head-to-head though, which is what I do most of the time now. Actually fun except for the fact that half of the teams I play are Real Madrid.
#20 - DeKo
Does anyone have Fifa 12 on the PC? It was cheaper and the graphics were better so I got it on PC, not many of my mates have it though. I'm up in Division 1 just now in the head-head seasons, but I'm getting relegated back to div 2 shortly. If anyone plays, give me a shout and I'l add you on Origin.
Some people dont play Ultimate Team matches, they just buy packs with real money and try to make profit off the packs, but I recently got an IF in my 2 pack so that was nice.

btw, anyone buying Euro2012?
If anyone has xbox and is looking for a pro club let me know
I play pro clubs, but it's just too annoying and way too easy for complete noobs to win games. My club is 5* and top 5000 at the moment, but we stopped playing. I play as ANY and my mate usually plays striker, but we get dicked on by EA boosting crap teams and nerfing our players, especially when it comes to playing 1* teams. I think we've won something like 170 games and lost about 30, but I can tell you not a single one of those losses were heavy defeats, all of them were last minute winners.

To put that into perspective in FIFA 10 using the same people we were 7th in the world and went on a 68 game win streak until it was ruined by a disconnect, since then they have tried to make it easier for people who suck at the game, they need to remove the defensive assists and force people to use an ANY in clubs.

I actually think Ultimate Team is the best mode, it's more enjoyable because you get a stat boost and speed boost in comparison to the other modes. So you get a faster game with more goals and slightly less EA scripting bullcrap.
Play all the modes, though mainly H2H Seasons and UT. Still not very good at tactical defending, but it's definitely alot better than the old system.
The new defending system is awful, it allows people who were useless at defending on the previous game to just hold one button and let it do the work for you. Personally I don't use it, but I was already good at defending in FIFA 11.

Fifa 12
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG