The online racing simulator
Turtle Beach P11
(5 posts, started )
#1 - Zay
Turtle Beach P11
So I got these cheap and used from gamestop, have been working perfectly for three months. Not even five minutes ago, I pulled the wire coming out of the control box, going to the headset, and now the left side of the headset wont work. I know, I was stupid for pulling the wire, but do any of you know how I could open up the control box (as I put the pulling force on the part of the wire coming from the box going to the headset) and reconnect the wire I probably snapped?
Thanks,
zay
If you know how to solder you can probably connect it pretty easily. As for opening I would check for screws or try to pop it open at a seam and reglue it. You could end up breaking your whole headset though.
Taking note of what Bmxtwins has said, he is right, but as long as the wires are properly prepped, soldered and reconcealed, you shouldn't have any problems.

I'm speaking from experience, as I own a pair of P11s myself and the same thing happened to me. Only way to resolve it? Solder it.
#4 - Zay
Thanks for the help guys! I ended up upgrading to the PX3s, although I'll end up soldering
the P11's as its a pain for me to switch the PX3s constantly from my PS3 to my PC and vice versa. I'm thinking about buying the surround sound processor. Does it really make that big of a difference for 80 dollars CAD? I use my PX3s for COD, battlefield, and LFS 90% of the time, so would it make a difference for hearing footsteps and pinpointing the direction of them, and being more aware of the cars around you and where they are?
#5 - Zay
:bump:

Turtle Beach P11
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG