The online racing simulator
2012 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix
(160 posts, started )
Quote from Bean0 :Ferrari have just announced that following Force India sitting out FP2 today, Felipe Massa will be sitting out Q3 tomorrow.

Latest rumours talked about saving tyres and missing Q2 aswell, depends on last minute decision.
Heikki ! ! !
yeahhh!!
FOM boycotting Force India? The hell is up with that? Just because they didn't participate in FP2?
Kimis' ice-cream was melting in the motorhouse so he decided to stop at Q2 just ftr.
Nice lap from Vettel.
Good job By Ricciardo there.
Indeed, Ricciardo is gonna perform good in the race i hope.
Georgie Thompson...
Well that's messed up both my fantasy F1 teams :doh:
#36 - CSF
4 races, 3 silly technical issues befalling one Merc... strange.
Quote from CSF :4 races, 3 silly technical issues befalling one Merc... strange.

I smell conspiracy!
Quote from Boris Lozac :Georgie Thompson...

That's how I sold my mate on Sky Sports F1 coverage, he asked me why I would pay to watch F1 when I could just watch it on the BBC, live races, no adverts, great commentators, extra features, none of those convinced him, then I said GT was on it and he just nodded in agreement.
Btw I think mustafur might be very wrong with the 4 stops idea. The track rubbing in was really huge today, so that will probably stop the chaos.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :That's how I sold my mate on Sky Sports F1 coverage, he asked me why I would pay to watch F1 when I could just watch it on the BBC, live races, no adverts, great commentators, extra features, none of those convinced him, then I said GT was on it and he just nodded in agreement.

Dat ass...
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :That's how I sold my mate on Sky Sports F1 coverage, he asked me why I would pay to watch F1 when I could just watch it on the BBC, live races, no adverts, great commentators, extra features, none of those convinced him, then I said GT was on it and he just nodded in agreement.

She's a bit podgy, a bit ugly and has porridge for brains. EASILY the worst bit of Sky's coverage.
Quote from tristancliffe :She's a bit podgy, a bit ugly and has porridge for brains. EASILY the worst bit of Sky's coverage.

Quote from N I K I :No, they determine which compounds they'll bring to which race.

Maybe they didn't think the race would even go ahead :P

In regards to Georgie Thompson, no I wouldn't. The woman sounds like a horse. I don't wanna hear neighing when I'm rattling the bed.
Sure you wouldn't...
She is a bit of an oompah loompah - she'd need to stand on a box to give you a blow job.
This is how boring Bahrain weekends are. Resorting to talking about presenters and if they are capable of giving blowjobs.
No its not exactly boring.

It reflects more on the testosterone levels of lfsforum members

2012 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix
(160 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG