The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Quote from Mustangman759 :what the **** is this sh*t. only non sh*t class is sniper now!!!!

say again? couldn't understand... what's wrong with engineer for example?
Medic worked fine yesterday, nothing wrong.
Quote from Bose321 :Medic worked fine yesterday, nothing wrong.

Please don't call it Medic it sounds so lame..
Quote from Mustangman759 :what the **** is this sh*t. only non sh*t class is sniper now!!!!

obviously nothing to do with the player by the sounds of it
I don't know how it's on PC but i haven't played for a month and a couple of days ago i load it up and was first in the second round (first round was at the middle when i joined). Wether i'm tripping but it's like i'm much better in BF3 then in BC2, i was never first/second so often back in BC2..
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :say again? couldn't understand... what's wrong with engineer for example?

Oh woops, engi is ok its the least affected class compared to support
I run support 90% time

it's the best class if u want to have some fun
tried the patch... I kind of like how the weapons has lost accuracy a little but at the same time makes me rage. more squads was a nice thing to have!
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I hate you noobs sniping from the antenna No, seriously.. if you can't find another place to snipe from, you are a shit player. No shitting.

Well, why Im a shit player if I can get a headshot from 500+ meters?

oh and the worst is that I have to download Back to Karkland again... shitty internet here in Mexico.
I can get a headshot from 900m+ and don't have to be on a damn antenna. If you seriously can't find another place to snipe from you suck.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :tried the patch... I kind of like how the weapons has lost accuracy a little but at the same time makes me rage. more squads was a nice thing to have!

told ya so
bf3 is great and all. but why isn't there a mw3 fanboy thread made?
Quote from mp5cod :bf3 is great and all. but why isn't there a mw3 fanboy thread made?

There was thread somewhere...but it seems it's not as popular around here.
Just jumped back into BF3 couple nights ago, and been enjoying some team deathmatch. The Pistol only servers are so fun.
They are so ****ing boring.
Although I'm on 360, damn I enjoy the new update. Actually enjoy playing this again.
I sucked before the update, and I suck after. No change for me

Run, die, run a bit more, and then die... run, kill someone.. die... run die...
Quote from Intrepid :I sucked before the update, and I suck after. No change for me

Run, die, run a bit more, and then die... run, kill someone.. die... run die...

meh, pretty much same for me.
The patch ruind the game for me tbh cant play 64 maps on PC without rubber banding with 20 ping :O That makes sense right?
I was actually ontop of the antenna today lots of fun up there. You can still ride the MAV just stand on the side pods.
But the patch ruind the game there were no improvements made just lots of backward steps.
I am not playing anymore... Lack of time. ****.
Playing during the weekends again, although I suck at all maps that are not metro... I should really start to practise again.
Quote from kars19 :I run support 90% time

it's the best class if u want to have some fun

>play hardcore servers

> c4 choppers/planes if dicks wont share...

scream PRAISE ALLAH down you're mic and repeat until everyone plays nice n fair
I'm ready for some gaming in a while... anyone up?
Lol guys, I find the game alot better than before just because you were used to the shitty overpowered weapons and shit doesn't mean that the patch was crap and ruin everything. I like how it is now and the thing with the suppresors is really nice!

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG